My palate is a bit higher on the left side but my left cheekbone is lower than the right

AutisticBeaner

AutisticBeaner

Nosebreather
A bit higher as in slightly lopsided. I've noticed both my cheekbones getting higher through mewing but will they ever get symmetrical? Smart nibbas @SayNoToRotting @MewKing

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 2581
I have the same issue tbh

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
I have the same issue tbh
I fail to understand how this makes any sense tbh. I thought the zygomatic arc was directly connected to the palate. Does this mean that the vertical bone connecting my palate to my left cheekbone and thus determining it's height is a good bit shorter than the right one? That would seem odd to me but maybe that's just me coping.

• +1
A bit higher as in slightly lopsided. I've noticed both my cheekbones getting higher through mewing but will they ever get symmetrical? Smart nibbas @SayNoToRotting @MewKing
If you're applying an even force, they should become symmetrical eventually.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
@Bobbu flay In case you care, this is what i thought about: I've seen many people with pretty downward grown faces but a zygomatic arch of decent height despite that. Thus, the palate and the zygomatic arch should be able to move indivually to some extent and not directly correlatingly (= If palate is high, zygos is high, if palate is low, zygos is low). Meaning, there's no unusual asymmetry in our face and correct tongue posture should fix it at some point, like the other two said.

• +1