My parents agreed to me getting genio

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
Holy shit! Now not only am I gonna get a rhino, but also a genio!! This will turn me from LTN to lower tier of MTN.THIS IS HUGE!!

My biggest failos are probably chin, eyes, jaw and nose in that order.

Can I get bimax later in life If i got a rhino + gehio? Or like jaw implants maybe would be better? My bite is good i have a 12 teeth smile.

I feel like after rhino, chin implant, jaw implant I will be strong MTN which can change my life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 20631, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
why would you get genio before bimax

Holy shit! Now not only am I gonna get a rhino, but also a genio!! This will turn me from LTN to lower tier of MTN.THIS IS HUGE!!

Can I get bimax later in life If i got a rhino + gehio? Or like jaw implants maybe would be better? My bite is good i have a 12 teeth smile.

I feel like after rhino, chin implant, jaw implant I will be strong MTN which can change my life.
Mental illness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
I could not imagine speaking to my parents about getting cosmetic surgery’s lol

• +1
Reactions: GRIID, horizon, VenatorLuparius and 7 others

werent you gonna kill urself?
what made u change ur mind

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
Best of luck friend!
Hope you get a nose better than Apollo's.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
What’s your bodyfat %

Chin is cope. Kys.

Just bonesmash retard

bimax first and combine it with genio. u might not even need rhino anymore after that

• +1
Reactions: stevenashbaby, ItsOver999 and Deleted member 2729
bimax first and combine it with genio. u might not even need rhino anymore after that
is it possible to predict nose changes during bimax? what about lip changes?

enjoy wasting 20k+ on bimax with 12 tooth smile and normal bite jfl

is it possible to predict nose changes during bimax? what about lip changes?
no idea if u can predict it but depending on ur maxillary recession it should improve quite a lot. also depends if u get ccw rotation for nose tip angle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
no idea if u can predict it but depending on ur maxillary recession it should improve quite a lot. also depends if u get ccw rotation for nose tip angle
Can I DM you my TRIMAX surgery plan?

enjoy wasting 20k+ on bimax with 12 tooth smile and normal bite jfl
thats why i am most likely getting jaw implants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Im getting the same surgeries (genio+rhino) but only ascending to low tier MTN after 2 major surgeries is kind of brutal for you ngl. Make sure you go to a good doctor for your genio, someone who makes big chin movements.

• +1
Reactions: materialistic
Chin is cope. Kys.
how is chin cope? its recessed, dont be gay
It's not a recessed chin you imbecile. No such thing. It's recessed mandible. Genio won't fix the underlying issue.

• +1
Reactions: maxillamaxer
Chin is cope. Kys.

It's not a recessed chin you imbecile. No such thing. It's recessed mandible. Genio won't fix the underlying issue.
recessed chins do exist

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
recessed chins do exist
He’s a bonesmasher hence a low IQ mongrel. Don’t even bother replying to him.

He’s spent his whole time here shitposting and doing stupid stuff instead of doing what actually works. He’s jealous and won’t amount to anything. Just ignore him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, malicieusss, horizon and 1 other person
He’s a bonesmasher hence a low IQ mongrel. Don’t even bother replying to him.

He’s spent his whole time here shitposting and doing stupid stuff instead of doing what actually works. He’s jealous and won’t amount to anything. Just ignore him.
thats so dumb to hit yourself with a hammer, and its hard and it hurts. at that point work at mcdonalds for a few months and save up for a surgery lol it makes no sense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and VenatorLuparius
im so lucky i dont need genio, my chin and midface look like barretts when he was my age, and his chin grew very well
381270 800w
to this
31c86b292a7ead6703a5e42344f94346

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Chin is cope. Kys.

Untrue. The chin is not the mandible, there are people with big projected chins and small mandibles (I could include examples if you want) and people with normal mandibles but flat chins. Have fun paying 30k to a European doctor because youre convinced bimax will solve your subhumanity.

Untrue. The chin is not the mandible, there are people with big projected chins and small mandibles (I could include examples if you want) and people with normal mandibles but flat chins. Have fun paying 30k to a European doctor because youre convinced bimax will solve your subhumanity.
Bimax is an even bigger cope you retarded greycel.

Im asking you fucking idiot. What isn't cope?
If your mandible actually isn't recessed but you have bimaxillary prognathism then alveolar recession would help. If your mandible is recessed you can improve with forward clenching.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
If your mandible actually isn't recessed but you have bimaxillary prognathism then alveolar recession would help. If your mandible is recessed you can improve with forward clenching.
Stfu

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 21044
He does thumbpulling till he starts bleeding and likes to hit himself in the face
Yeah hes mentally challenged. Looks like he cant afford surgeries so he copes with obscure pseudoscience instead. If it worked he'd post his face and progress, but it doesnt. Mouthbreather.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and VenatorLuparius
how to get that? forward clenching? i think i have that problem ngl