My parents are actually crazy

gigell

gigell

Left the forum
My dad kisses me and hugs me when I wake up, I don’t like that. Now before bed he took my phone, I said I wanted my phone he gave it to me and grabbed me and threw me into my room. I was shouting at him later my mom wakes up and blames me on her waking up. My dad said he will destroy my phone with a hammer. I also don’t understand what I did wrong my mom is crying

What should I do ?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, greycel, RaidenJTR and 4 others
rape ur mom

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, greycel, irkedphaggot and 1 other person
Your dad could be 2 things
1 weirdo
2 super nice dad that likes their son

• +1
Reactions: mug, greycel, irkedphaggot and 1 other person
you're dad gonna fuck your bussy

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, greycel, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
My dad kisses me and hugs me when I wake up, I don’t like that. Now before bed he took my phone, I said I wanted my phone he gave it to me and grabbed me and threw me into my room. I was shouting at him later my mom wakes up and blames me on her waking up. My dad said he will destroy my phone with a hammer. I also don’t understand what I did wrong my mom is crying

What should I do ?
Tell your mother to quit being so dramatic.

• +1
Reactions: irkedphaggot and gigell
your parents hate you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: irkedphaggot and gigell

What should I do ?
How old ru

kill them in their sleep

• WTF
Reactions: greycel

What should I do ?
F02708F5 B8C4 4DBC 9CFB 59A5F2D35A17