My parents are not convinced that I got laid

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
They asked me yesterday at dinner "How is the ghost girl doing? Does she exist? Where is she from?" and I told them she is a Dutchie but for some reason they were very sceptical.

Like wtf? They believed everything I told them about that piece of shit oneitis of mine but they didn't believe that I had a dutch fuck buddy. They believed that some greek slut made out with me but cancelled sex yet they wouldn't believe that I fucked a dutch stacy.

I don't understand why they underestimate me. I don't understand why they see me as a loser. Like srsly, you don't think your son is good enough to get laid? I'l bring some greek slut home and make sure they get to hear her moans and have her awkwardly leave the house. Then we will see who is the loser.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I'l bring some greek slut home and make sure they get to hear her moans and have her awkwardly leave the house. Then we will see who is the loser.
That's what you need to do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and treedude
You need to fuck the Greek slut on the dinner table while they are eating the moussaka

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, treedude, Deleted member 281 and 1 other person
Time to slay

haha that would be funny
you finish in the ouzo glass and her pussy juice drips on the moussaka and so this way your parents have irrefutable physical evidence

Last edited:
  • +1
Send them a POV video of you banging her bareback

• +1
Send them a POV video of you banging her bareback

I will think of something thats not very vulgar but enough to get the swoallow the slayersonpill

• +1
  • +1