My parents are now addicted to watching The Big Bang Theory

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
They watch it literally every single day, even at the car when we're not at home my dad keeps talking about The Big Bang Theory recalling the episodes, I can't take it anymore, they spend hours per day watching it at the living room, my dad might start screaming BAZINGA at family reunions if they keep on watching that series non-stop.

the big bang theory GIF
Season 2 Sheldon GIF by The Big Bang Theory
the big bang theory what GIF by CBS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896, Deleted member 9670, Lmao and 3 others
They be practicing the Big bang soon too :feelshah:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896 and Bvnny.
They be practicing the Big bang soon too :feelshah:
Wdym? :ogre: They're old + my mom is almost asexual, and I'm not even kidding

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896, Lmao, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 9801
How do you know this even?
I'm a single son (I have three half-sisters, my dad had them before LTRing my mom, but I don't live with them so I'm practically a single son), since I was a child they always let their bedroom's door open, their bedroom is to the side of my bedroom, and I never listened a single orgasm from my mom, they really just don't have sex at all (that's the reason why my dad cheated on my mom a shit-ton of times, as well).

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I'm a single son (I have three half-sisters, my dad had them before LTRing my mom, but I don't live with them so I'm practically a single son), since I was a child they always let their bedroom's door open, their bedroom is to the side of my bedroom, and I never listened a single orgasm from my mom, they really just don't do sex at all (that's the reason why my dad cheated on my mom a shit-ton of times, as well).
That's pitiful. I could never marry a woman who isn't horny tbh

I used to love watching that trash. Penny was hot af and bernadette has mommy milkers :aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896, Deleted member 9670 and Bvnny.