My parents are trying to kick me out of the house calling me a "bum" what do I do, I have nothing.

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
they are saying "you need a get a job" and they are trying to get me out of the house. I have no money and I dont own a car or even have a High school degree because I dropped out of high school. I think I might end up a homeless crack addict if I get kicked out the house what do I do?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ineffable, Deleted, justinzayn and 8 others
How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and jaw_is_law
Lol. I've been NEET living off mummy for 6+ years. Brutal scenario this is. Probably just go Chris Benoit on them tbh.

Or try get disability

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: justinzayn, forevergymcelling, Black Sinner and 9 others
Get a minimum wage job like Amazon or mc Donald's it doesn't matter if its not perfect get something then have the stability to improve your life further.

If you can't get a minimum wage job your probably disabled (intellectually/socially if not physically) and can get disability benefits.

See if a government job agency will help you look for work and give you unemployment benefits whist you look.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, justinzayn, Celexawer and 5 others
try find a job at a supermarket or something and start saving up to go to japan or korea.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, TurkishAscender and jaw_is_law
Trannymax and start onlyfans
Lmao honestly if you are to effeminate/short to get women and are failing to become a man become a tranny and get 50% ish the benefits women have. Go fuck Chad for cash sis.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 14905, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Get a minimum wage job like Amazon or mc Donald's it doesn't matter if its not perfect get something then have the stability to improve your life further.

If you can't get a minimum wage job your probably disabled (intellectually/socially if not physically) and can get disability benefits.

See if a government job agency will help you look for work and give you unemployment benefits whist you look.
I dont even have a car to drive to my job and most jobs dont let you work if you dropped out of high school :lul:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Lmao honestly if you are to effeminate/short to get women and are failing to become a man become a tranny and get 50% ish the benefits women have. Go fuck Chad for cash sis.
If you are manlet, you either trannymax and get money, or you get LL and lose money.

• Love it
Reactions: blackpilled I lost
  • +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law
Get public transport
I have no social security I cant get my social security numbers, I have no ID, I have no drivers license, I have no High school degree cause I dropped out and no previous job experience

I have no social security I cant get my social security numbers, I have no ID, I have no drivers license, I have no High school degree cause I dropped out and no previous job experience
Don't make excuses find a way to get any job it's ether that or homeless.

People out of prison can even get work.

Don't make excuses find a way to get any job it's ether that or homeless.

People out of prison can even get work.
ok well If I get kicked out I cant afford even to pay rent I would still be on the street

the idea that you have to move out at 18 and be completely financially independent from your parents is so evil your parents should support you until you are able and decide to fly with your own wings

it's the norm in asia and in rich kids families only poor people fall for that meme and keep the cycle of enslavement and alienation going, **** all landlords

tell your parents you're going to go back to school that should let you off then hook unless they are insane and don't care about you at all

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn, Celexawer, Crusile and 4 others
😢

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220614-211918.jpg
    Screenshot_20220614-211918.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
they are saying "you need a get a job" and they are trying to get me out of the house. I have no money and I dont own a car or even have a High school degree because I dropped out of high school. I think I might end up a homeless crack addict if I get kicked out the house what do I do?
avg hyperindividualistic amerimutt culture

Will they support you if you get an education? What's your families level of wealth? Upper middle class?

If I were you I'd go to a community college for 2 years and work party time

Will they support you if you get an education? What's your families level of wealth? Upper middle class?

If I were you I'd go to a community college for 2 years and work party time
I cant go to college cause I dropped out of high school

I cant go to college cause I dropped out of high school
Get your GED if you want to ever make somewhat decent money. You're actually a fucking retard, why leave highschool holy shit

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel
Get your GED if you want to ever make somewhat decent money. You're actually a fucking retard, why leave highschool holy shit
I left high school so I could spend more time on looksmax.org

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I left high school so I could spend more time on looksmax.org
If you are too low IQ, just go to a private school and pay for the credits, that's what I did cuz I am a lazy fuck.

If you are too low IQ, just go to a private school and pay for the credits, that's what I did cuz I am a lazy fuck.
im broke too

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Idk i've been a bum for most of this year. Luckily my Mom let me live with her. Best advice is to 1st pray to god and ask him for advice.

If i were you i would locate a homeless shelter and get a job asap tho

Get a job, you bum.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Crusile
cant my dad looks like Chris Benoit and I have no muisccles
He's a midget with chicken legs? Put him into the camel clutch and make him humble.
Insta003

Bro why did you not focus in high school thats the base to get even the most easy jobs fuck man the struggle is gonna be real

I am literally in the same situation as you
I started meeting bpd girls on tinder to take care of me. They are substitute parents and they have sex with you. Dumpster dive for a bit until you find a gold bar. It is in bipolar people nature to never want to lose you so they make perfect carers for adult men lol. Its sad. I want to be independent. But until then, you are trapped. Good luck, friend. I know how it feels.

Bro why did you not focus in high school thats the base to get even the most easy jobs fuck man the struggle is gonna be real
"why did you not"
Obviously wasn't a choice. His neurology wasn't designed for it. He's not to blame.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
"why did you not"
Obviously wasn't a choice. His neurology wasn't designed for it. He's not to blame.

What do you mean bro a high school diploma is the bare minimum needed at times to gwt work with no connections why do you think curry parents keep harping on there kids to get good grades? Its the only way out of being poor.

You live in the USA?

What do you mean bro a high school diploma is the bare minimum needed at times to gwt work with no connections why do you think curry parents keep harping on there kids to get good grades? Its the only way out of being poor.
Obviously.
But he couldn't do it. It wasn't a choice because he was neurologically incapable lol

I started living away from home at 18, just find a job asap, start applying, dress nice to the interview, once you got a job try and be the best there so you dont get fired, and dont let anyone know when you mess up as it only looks bad, then maybe find a girlfriend to split rent with.

Obviously.
But he couldn't do it. It wasn't a choice because he was neurologically incapable lol

Actually tbf he stands a chance cause hes white ive seen white guys with 0 qualifications get really technical jobs with no experience as well he stands a chance there.

I started living away from home at 18, just find a job asap, start applying, dress nice to the interview, once you got a job try and be the best there so you dont get fired, and dont let anyone know when you mess up as it only looks bad, then maybe find a girlfriend to split rent with.
Literally what im doing rn lmfao

I dont even have a car to drive to my job and most jobs dont let you work if you dropped out of high school :lul:
Tell your parents you’ll get your GED

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
Literally what im doing rn lmfao
Also don’t buy shit you don’t need like a car, just buy a bicycle or take the bus, also only try and spend money on bills and food so you don’t have to stress about not being able to pay rent.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Also don’t buy shit you don’t need like a car, just buy a bicycle or take the bus, also only try and spend money on bills and food so you don’t have to stress about not being able to pay rent.
Nah i waste my money on clothes and dumb shit like my phone all the time. Id like a car

try find a job at a supermarket or something and start saving up to go to japan or korea.
You don't need to save up to go to Asia. At 23 after getting fired from my job I hopped on a one way flight to Beijing with a little over $600 in my pocket. A year and a half later I left China with about $5,000.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and jaw_is_law
I’m sure Japan and their hyper strict immigration laws is gonna accept a highschool dropout NEET

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
maybe fake suicide attempt, it will imply you will suicide if they kick you out? I would just say sorry and explain how expensive it would be to move out then get GED and get 2 yr diploma