My parents cucked me hard man

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
For one these niggas didn’t even tell me I looked literally subhuman after the age of 13. I was legit ugly and unkempt. The only reason I looksmaxxed was because at 16 me and my best friend were out and girls kept asking for his number and saying he was hot on Omegle. And a few girls were obsessed with him at school. That was the final blow to get me to looksmaxx. Then these mfs laugh at me when I tell them you are fucking over my teenage years by moving me from my school with psl 6 high Estrogen girls (didn’t say that part) and social fun people as soon as I looksmaxx till I’m unrecognizable to some incel tier dead school. Now I’m 18 and KV and all my friends in my old city r partying as I watch on Snapchat :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: I’m going to fucking end it I will never forget this. As well as this my friends who I mog r also hanging out with big tiddy girls at their schools and getting drunk with them while I rot away my teenage years

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Gaia262 and Deprived
You're 18 thought this is a good time to ascend

You'll notice many of your old HS classmates are going to become bloated or bald soon, but few will become even more good looking.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 9670, thereallegend and 1 other person
You're 18 thought this is a good time to ascend

You'll notice many of your old HS classmates are going to become bloated or bald soon, but few will become even more good looking.
I hope so. Look at me hoping my classmates go bald and bloated lmao I was such a nice person and wished success for all people I liked and now this has turned me evil or something. I hope for the best at uni atleast I can social circle max there :feelsohgod: even then teen life experience is gone, I will never be able to live euphoria life :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Deprived
Your parents cucked you by giving birth to a subhuman curry muncher

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
Your parents cucked you by giving birth to a subhuman curry muncher
96772CD4 458E 44DB A35A 86B97550433F
Cope this is me

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 17872
life is suffering and to live is to find meaning in the suffering