My parents didn't taught me anything as a kid and schoolkids ghosted me (story)

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
They never were at home. I only had a housemaid at home who barely took care of me and all what she did is cooking and cleaning the house while both of my parents where working in their bridal house company and the only time I could see my parents was during the weekends or in the late night. I was bored from monday to friday doing nothing more than opening up my Nintendo 64 and PS2 to play Mario/GTA or writing in gaming forums. Never played sports for their guilt or even learn to ride a bike until I was 12 thanks to my effort. I don't remember almost anything from my childhood. I have always been an asocial kid in school ignored in purpose by other classmates. I was determined to fail in life meanwhile my youngest cousin is living now a winner life playing sports and developing skills while he's desired by the girls of the class. I didn't had friends in school until I was 15 and that's when my life changed for the better but the damage was done, result: a shy dude who couldn't speak to girls cuz he was rejected by girls in the past. Atleast I had a home but my life has been boring all the time, nowadays I don't have friends or girlfriend. And the company that my parents had bankrupted many years ago and all the money is lost. Girls played on me many times also. Nothing to remember about this life, only the time when I had friends at 16 who induced me to taking drugs and alcohol (we had a fun time).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Pikabro and PROMETHEUS
Well they definitely didn’t Teach you proper grammar and writing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, LordSergiXX63 and Primalsplit
English is not my first language. I speak spanish.
Fucking beaner junkie

Ur parents should’ve made u join a cartel or some shit

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Fucking beaner junkie

Ur parents should’ve made u join a cartel or some shit
It would have been better than doing nothing honestly.

Being non nt as a Spaniard is a death sentence

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Klasik01
Neglectful parenting

The least obvious type of child abuse