manhattanbound
6'1 Bengali Outlier
- Joined
- Jan 6, 2025
- Posts
- 3,862
- Reputation
- 3,988
especially my mom - i feel like my dad doesnt care anymore
they think im destined to fail
BUT THIS IS THE PART THAT REALLY UPSETS ME:
Whenever I get a form from school from a very simple signature, to a form asking for money for school clubs or something, THEY OVERANALYZE THE FUCK OUT OF IT,
They spcifically my mom act like i cant be trusted or some shit
Also if I come home late even a little my mom thinks I was hanging out with someone
Like they dont even trust me, they think im a sheep who follows others
they think im destined to fail
BUT THIS IS THE PART THAT REALLY UPSETS ME:
Whenever I get a form from school from a very simple signature, to a form asking for money for school clubs or something, THEY OVERANALYZE THE FUCK OUT OF IT,
They spcifically my mom act like i cant be trusted or some shit
Also if I come home late even a little my mom thinks I was hanging out with someone
Like they dont even trust me, they think im a sheep who follows others