My parents just had a go at me because I'm 5'9, especially my mum

My dad is 6'0, and my mum's 5'2. They, especially my mum, had a go at me because "I didn't turn out to be as tall as they envisioned". They especially were angry because a lot of tall males are on both sides of my family especially mum's.
Then she’s complaining about of her genetics lmao

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Specifically what kind of maesthetic?
Why do people call me an adult baby JFL

Don't do it.
Face is priority, currently don’t have plans to get it this year so maybe in a few more years.

For now my priority is genio

• +1
Then she’s complaining about of her genetics lmao
Why
She said many males in her family are tall
Face is priority, currently don’t have plans to get it this year so maybe in a few more years.

For now my priority is genio
Do you have enough?
Didn't know there were different types for maesthetic
Yes!
Maybe because you live with your mom( I don't think it's a bad thing btw I think it's kinda nice)
My family thinks it's better that way to save money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30942
Shitty mom

• WTF
Why
She said many males in her family are tall

Do you have enough?

Yes!

My family thinks it's better that way to save money.
I have enough but I don’t want to use my parents money so I will wageslave this year for it.

• +1
Brootal

Yoga exercises jfl
I guess I got quite lucky being 6'1 with short parents
Mine were like 5'9" for dad and 5'4" for mom. I turned out 6'4" then again I'm also Dutch.

• +1
My dad is 6'0, and my mum's 5'2. They, especially my mum, had a go at me because "I didn't turn out to be as tall as they envisioned". They especially were angry because a lot of tall males are on both sides of my family especially mum's.
does ur mom not realize that the reason why u ended up 5’9 was because of her cucking your genes lmao

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: risque_dew, Sprinkles and Xangsane
Mine were like 5'9" for dad and 5'4" for mom. I turned out 6'4" then again I'm also Dutch.
Mogger height

My dad's 5'8
And my mom's 5'1

So I think I got quite lucky
I could have ended up like 5'6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30884 and Xangsane
What are the types?

Tell your mom that some stranger on an incel site(me) agrees with her
I will!
does ur mom not realize that the reason why u ended up 5’9 was because of her cucking your genes lmao
She said "a lot of men in her family are tall"
I wish I were dutch
I have enough but I don’t want to use my parents money so I will wageslave this year for it.
Good luck man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30942
I will!

She said "a lot of men in her family are tall"

I wish I were dutch

Good luck man
If I adopt you then you'll be technically Dutch I suppose.

• JFL
Whose gonna tell her?

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew and Xangsane
I'm Arab, white and a bit of black, so no sea in me.
P.S. - the black part comes from the residual nigger semen that his mom taken while getting gangbanged by Two Jamaican Niggers.

You should be candid and tell your parents & mom specifically, "you gave me these short genes, Pay up for LL if you love me because it's your fault!" Parents typically blame their kids for this and that but the vast majority of the time, people get what they get from their parents.

P.S. - the black part comes from the residual nigger semen that his mom taken while getting gangbanged by Two Jamaican Niggers.
My dad has ssa dna.

You should be candid and tell your parents & mom specifically, "you gave me these short genes, Pay up for LL if you love me because it's your fault!" Parents typically blame their kids for this and that but the vast majority of the time, people get what they get from their parents.
Mum said she has tall men in her family

Mothers can be ruthless.

I can remember my mother calling me short when I was 13yo before I had that late puberty growth that allowed me to grow to 6ft.

Same regarding dick size, I was 10 and she was washing me and told something like "it's true that being fat makes the dick small".

Absolutely brutal : got fatshamed, heightshamed and dickshamed by my own mother.

Fortunately I ascended in all those categories plus I was always the smartest kids of the bunch.

• So Sad
Thats not even that bad of a height. Sure it isn't ideal but ur not failoed hard unless in tall countries. Tell your parents to stop being unreasonable, especially since they are the ones that gave u the genes lol

How tall is your gf?

Slap that retarded foid.

>womanlet shows disdain for her manlet son
Sad! Many such cases.
lol they’re the fucking reason for manletism to begin with

are they that retarded and lacking in self- awareness?

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, Deleted member 14262 and JohnDoe
Mothers can be ruthless.

I can remember my mother calling me short when I was 13yo before I had that late puberty growth that allowed me to grow to 6ft.

Same regarding dick size, I was 10 and she was washing me and told something like "it's true that being fat makes the dick small".

Absolutely brutal : got fatshamed, heightshamed and dickshamed by my own mother.

Fortunately I ascended in all those categories plus I was always the smartest kids of the bunch.
How did she respond to that?

lol they’re the fucking reason for manletism to begin with

are they that retarded and lacking in self- awareness?
don't be mean to my mum

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles