My Parents love my brother and hate me

Zarek

Zarek

Private the fucking forum
They are always acting nice with my brother and shit and I get treated like an abused dog.When they watch Tv and I eat something and try to talk with them I get ignored most of the time or they start talking bad about me meanwhile they are always smiling when my brother talks to them and they give me the fault for everything.:feelsbadman:
Sometimes I wanna kill myself but its not worth it I hope

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: justinzayn, justalooksmaxer, Michael Myers and 2 others
Of course threads like this get no attention.Over

Time to shitpost again:chad:

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
Have you tried beating them up with a baseball bat with spikes? Couple of hits and they will listen remember boomers learned with beatings.

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
They are always acting nice with my brother and shit and I get treated like an abused dog.When they watch Tv and I eat something and try to talk with them I get ignored most of the time or they start talking bad about me meanwhile they are always smiling when my brother talks to them and they give me the fault for everything.:feelsbadman:
Maybe it only seems that way, it's in your head. Otherwise I would seriously have a conversation with them about this, a direct confrontation.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and ;-;
Have you tried beating them up with a baseball bat with spikes? Couple of hits and they will listen remember boomers learned with beatings.
Kys

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Solar
Maybe it only seems that way, it's in your head. Otherwise I would seriously have a conversation with them about this, a direct confrontation.
My Dad once said:”Other Parents have sons who become famous athletes and we have this shit”So idk if its only in my head

My Dad once said:”Other Parents have sons who become famous athletes and we have this shit”So idk if its only in my head
Then I would have a serious conversation with them. And work on myself to become the best, what does your little brother do better than you?

Does he mog you?

is english your first language?

Always love and protect your brother no matter what.

Yeah and your dad is not fucking Elon Musk is he? Exactly tell his ass to humble himself.

You were the forgotten son. Remembered only to be brutalized.

• So Sad
Reactions: Zarek
this proves moral is cope

what makes you that much of a shit? nerd? social autcast
"
damn bro sorry to say this you have that stalker rapist phenotype and rapist eye area glare.

the psl and rating system is bullshit and male gaze u are unappealing to women unfortunaely.

your not ugly but your definetely not attractive or remotely close to above average looking.

over for your pheno brah and ur haircut just makes u look more creepy...."

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Of course threads like this get no attention.Over

Time to shitpost again:chad:
It was just 6 minutes. But sad to hear bhai. :(

"
damn bro sorry to say this you have that stalker rapist phenotype and rapist eye area glare.

the psl and rating system is bullshit and male gaze u are unappealing to women unfortunaely.

your not ugly but your definetely not attractive or remotely close to above average looking.

over for your pheno brah and ur haircut just makes u look more creepy...."
ah you're an aspie, I get where you're father is coming from when making such remarks.

Good thing i'm an only child

Yeah same even though im the better child in every aspect

Used to be the same for me but with my sister instead

Do you look better than your brother or does he look better than you?