My parents rated PSL Gods.

Also suggest three more PSL Gods if you want me to make a part two.
Do de poor, tyler mahrer and mariano di vaio (last 2 arent psl gods but still curious jfl)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and HarrierDuBois
Jfl David Jew Nose Gandy insecure about chico cucking him in b4 he blocks chico on ig just like he blocked some users here for dming him on how it’s over 😹😹😹🤙
1663429110326-png.1872241

My mother said that Opry looked like a handsome guy from the 80's
Neither of my parents said O'Pry looked bad, they just thought his eyes were uncanny and he lacked appeal but still looked good.

no homo but is your mom a milf
No, but she was facially very attractive in youth objectively. Stacylite-Stacy ranges unironically, not gonna doxx pics though. 99th percentile zygos, ideal chin projection and shape, good lips, green almond eyes, thick brown hair, fantastic skin that has lasted until now when she is entering her 50's. Every good feature I inherited I got from her except for my height and not prone to balding which I got from my dad.

Do de poor, tyler mahrer and mariano di vaio (last 2 arent psl gods but still curious jfl)
Those guys are kinda boring imo tbh. Would be funnier with blackpill chads ngl. But I will consider them for a part 3.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 13626 and Deleted member 23218
I showed my parents pictures and videos of Francisco Lachowski, Sean O'Pry, and David Gandy and told them to say which looked best.

My mothers assessment.
Gandy: Saggy hooding that detracts from his eyelashes as well as alopecia in eyebrows, but other than that looks good aesthetically but low appeal.
O'Pry: Looks pretty good aesthetically but slightly generic look so low appeal,, and she said his eyes were slightly unappealing as well.
Lachowski: Looks best by a large margin. Attractive face and looks more interesting and alive as opposed to O'Pry. High appeal.

My dads assessment.
Gandy: He looks ethnic (JFL).
O'Pry: Looks a bit weak and has very weird eyes but better than Gandy, also exclaimed "That guy?!" when I said he is the highest paid model.
Lachowski: Looks better than the two other guys by quite a lot, good face.
Cavill: My dad insisted as an honorable mention that Henry Cavill looks better than all of those guys combined.

Winner: Lachowski from both, and also Cavill ig but he wasn't part of the competition.

TL;DR: Prime Chico mogs prime O'Pry and prime Gandy according to both my parents, my mother said all of them looked aesthetically good but only Chico had any sort of appeal.

Ask your parents to rate PSL Gods as well and tag me in the threads.

@LiteralCaucasian @StrangerDanger @cutie @LooksOrDeath @ike57 @pneumocystosis @Allandro @Xangsane @luljankybo @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @MoggerChad @Bashan @BrahminBoss @mrriceguy @ReadBooksEveryday @5.5psl @8PSLcel @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @Octillionaire @David Rothschild @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @cantsleep @Iasacrko @NFA PB @rand anon @User49 @StacySlayer
Please ask them about Manu Rios, Laurence Coke and Cameron Porras.

Please ask them about Manu Rios, Laurence Coke and Cameron Porras.
Bro I am not gonna ask them to rate your compeition jfl they are nonamers.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
1663429110326-png.1872241

Neither of my parents said O'Pry looked bad, they just thought his eyes were uncanny and he lacked appeal but still looked good.

No, but she was facially very attractive in youth objectively. Stacylite-Stacy ranges unironically, not gonna doxx pics though. 99th percentile zygos, ideal chin projection and shape, good lips, green almond eyes, thick brown hair, fantastic skin that has lasted until now when she is entering her 50's. Every good feature I inherited I got from her except for my height and not prone to balding which I got from my dad.

Those guys are kinda boring imo tbh. Would be funnier with blackpill chads ngl. But I will consider them for a part 3.
your dad puelled a stacy while you rot mirin

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and HarrierDuBois
For 2nd part? Should I do one with only PSL users like Salludon, Amnesia, Orb?
Was Orb ever on .org? I remember him on Lookism but not on this site.

You should also ask your parents to rate between Lars, Niko, Leo, and Pneumo too.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
your dad puelled a stacy while you rot mirin
1. They grew up in countryside with little options.
2. My dad is 6'4 north atlantid MTN in prime.
3. My mother unironically values personality.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 23218
Was Orb ever on .org? I remember him on Lookism but not on this site.

You should also ask your parents to rate between Lars, Niko, Leo, and Pneumo too.
Orb mogs all those to shreds ngl, will take blackpill legends only no one else. Only Orb, Salludon, and Amnesia are real blackpill legends rest are cope.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 25938
1. They grew up in countryside with little options.
2. My dad is 6'4 north atlantid MTN in prime.
3. My mother unironically values personality.
brutal globalaization pil

• +1
brutal globalaization pil
Just grow up with 99th percentile height and north atlantid coloring in pre internet society so you can date way above your looksmatch bro.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 23218
Orb mogs all those to shreds ngl, will take blackpill legends only no one else. Only Orb, Salludon, and Amnesia are real blackpill legends rest are cope.
Yeah true. However, I was proposing rating those four in their own category, not lumped in with the surgery-ascended legends.

• +1
yeah bro your dad use the term "undereye"

what about their gonial angles?

• JFL
Yeah true. However, I was proposing rating those four in their own category, not lumped in with the surgery-ascended legends.
True but those guys all look super young. Unideal for ratings I need more grown guys so it doesn't seem weird.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
True but those guys all look super young. Unideal for ratings I need more grown guys so it doesn't seem weird.
True, best be that you don't present your parents with the misconception that you're gay and prettyboysexual.

• JFL
yeah bro your dad use the term "undereye"

what about their gonial angles?
When I asked him to specify what he thought was good about them he even made a joke about some autistic ratio like "Oh yeah his 32 degree facejawratio is why he looks good" because he knew I was being spergy.

• JFL
Reactions: Solar and Deleted member 25938
True, best be that you don't present your parents with the misconception that you're gay and prettyboysexual.
Although granted, they probably already think you're a homosexual at this point.

• JFL
They already know since years back I have an objective fascination with looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
I showed my parents pictures and videos of Francisco Lachowski, Sean O'Pry, and David Gandy and told them to say which looked best.

My mothers assessment.
Gandy: Saggy hooding that detracts from his eyelashes as well as alopecia in eyebrows, but other than that looks good aesthetically but low appeal.
O'Pry: Looks pretty good aesthetically but slightly generic look so low appeal,, and she said his eyes were slightly unappealing as well.
Lachowski: Looks best by a large margin. Attractive face and looks more interesting and alive as opposed to O'Pry. High appeal.

My dads assessment.
O'Pry: Looks a bit weak and has very weird eyes but better than Gandy, also exclaimed "That guy?!" when I said he is the highest paid model.
Cavill: My dad insisted as an honorable mention that Henry Cavill looks better than all of those guys combined.

Winner: Lachowski from both, and also Cavill ig but he wasn't part of the competition.

TL;DR: Prime Chico mogs prime O'Pry and prime Gandy according to both my parents, my mother said all of them looked aesthetically good but only Chico had any sort of appeal.

@LiteralCaucasian @StrangerDanger @cutie @LooksOrDeath @ike57 @pneumocystosis @Allandro @Xangsane @luljankybo @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @MoggerChad @Bashan @BrahminBoss @mrriceguy @ReadBooksEveryday @5.5psl @8PSLcel @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @Octillionaire @David Rothschild @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @cantsleep @Iasacrko @NFA PB @rand anon @User49 @StacySlayer
She's coping.
david-gandy.gif

xGWDlr@large.gif

a318fc65a0ca13b88a49a80821cb8f3a.gif

2c69178d4d242af20d73a606a1e1edf5.jpg

@Shieda_Kayn jfl at this cope.
looks good aesthetically but low appeal.

LOW APPEAL
BrightTerribleBlesbok-size_restricted.gif

yeah right.

• Love it
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and edodalic29
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Something i have Been saying Here For a long time , PSL unrelated he moggs

• +1

My mothers assessment.

My dads assessment.

My Balkan parents would call me gay and say they Will abandon me if i do plastic surgery

• +1
Ofc Cavill is the irl gigachad.

• +1