My parents said my unique combination of features made me stand out and look different. Now with whites wanting to pick and mix ethnic features....

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
...especially white male models and white prettyboys... and now some white normies... I'm slowly becoming like everyone else.

I am fed up of whites looking up to multiracial Chads and male models born with their phenotype, and wanting to look like them by emulating their features, and certain features.

1682295406197-png.2165797

Exactly. White people want to claim to "naturally have":
  • Golden olive skin
  • Thick dark eyebrows
  • Thick dark beard
  • Thick dark eyelashes
  • Full lips
  • Thick hair
Combine all of the following with some European features and you get a mixed race person who many white people still racially abuse and discriminate against. Whakistani, Warab, mulatto, Latino, Windian, Wolynesian. You might also get a light Arab or South Asian from this feature combination.

But they don't claim:
  • Dark skin
  • Nappy hair
  • Hooked nose
  • Wide nose
  • Hyperpigmented undereyes
Even my mum said I stood out from other white kids while growing up because my my full lips, dark thick hair, eyebrows, eyelashes and "tough" olive skin.

Fuck this hypocrisy.

There are also many attractive black people, Arab people, South Asian people, East Asian people, mixed people, Polynesians, Hispanics, Native Americans.

A long time ago whites would understand why I want to distance myself from them. Now some think my behaviour towards them (expect my mother) is odd.

Our pheno is becoming cheap and easily emulatable thanks to them and businesses allowing these whites to do what they want. Doesn't change the fact they're GMO and we're natural.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 18544 and BongMog
@LooksOrDeath

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Dnrd + I’m waiting for @forevergymcelling to break into the server room and end this AI bot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Danish_Retard, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
@BongMog

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
TOTAL CRACKER DEATH

is coming soon.....

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
Doesn't matter, Chads all look the same.

6895ba310974f021b36047fdd3355418.jpg
294568824da786fc9d554c211c6ac7f3--mens-eyebrows-jon-kortajarena.jpg
33ab715e5559f8a06db185217b5e158b.jpg
jeremy-meeks-3-2.jpg

Can't tell the difference. All 6PSL+.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Xangsane
Similar bone structure, different pheno.
Yeah, bones are most important. Pheno is last, it only really differentiates Sub Chad vs Sub Chad or Chad vs Chad. Chang Thunderwang still gets more women than Greg, even if they're in Europe or America.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Xangsane
You realize the rate at which ethnics emulate white people is 10x the other way around? Ethnics want the eye colors, skin tone, and facial structure of white people yet they don't want to bald earlier, have pasty skin, or reptile lips, which are features that many white people have. There is no problem with that and there shouldn't be any problem with whites doing the same. We all just want to be as attractive as we can.

Stop giving a fuck about race, every white person who said they like your skin color and lips is rent free in your skull, you give a 100 more fucks than they do.

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Danish_Retard
ethnics do the same with nordic features, they want our light hooded eyes and high cheekbones but don't want our nasolabial folds or our flat maxillas.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Chinlet Ascension, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
...especially white male models and white prettyboys... and now some white normies... I'm slowly becoming like everyone else.

I am fed up of whites looking up to multiracial Chads and male models born with their phenotype, and wanting to look like them by emulating their features, and certain features.

A long time ago whites would understand why I want to distance myself from them. Now some think my behaviour towards them (expect my mother) is odd.

Our pheno is becoming cheap and easily emulatable thanks to them and businesses allowing these whites to do what they want. Doesn't change the fact they're GMO and we're natural.
Nigger hair, nigger skin, nigger lips. Nobody want those things.

We want sunkissed dirty blond or brown hair with contrasting light blue eyes and well proportioned but not thick lips. No men care about eye brows or want them dark. Only autists here do.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, angelo and Chinlet Ascension
This is fallacious thinking. Olive skin, thick dark eyebrows, thick dark beard, thick dark eyelashes, "full lips" (which is a misleading term for "large lips"), and thick hair all exist within the European gene pool. You can have a 100% European man or woman with all of those traits, so embracing them is not "want[ing] to look mixed/biracial".

I'm not sure if this is ironic, but it is hilarious if it is serious. Do you know how much non-white women have tried to emulate European features throughout history? In fact, the a huge portion of the "beauty industry" and beauty trends that have existed throughout all different societies throughout history have been to emulate European-looking features, usually unconsciously. It is a completely normal thing in modern societies to pay surgeons to cut your face open to make your nose and chin look more European, but you're pretending like Europeans are the ones stealing non-European traits. Get real.

• +1
Reactions: angelo
This is fallacious thinking. Olive skin, thick dark eyebrows, thick dark beard, thick dark eyelashes, "full lips" (which is a misleading term for "large lips"), and thick hair all exist within the European gene pool. You can have a 100% European man or woman with all of those traits, so embracing them is not "want[ing] to look mixed/biracial".
No they don't.
I'm not sure if this is ironic, but it is hilarious if it is serious. Do you know how much non-white women have tried to emulate European features throughout history? In fact, the a huge portion of the "beauty industry" and beauty trends that have existed throughout all different societies throughout history have been to emulate European-looking features, usually unconsciously. It is a completely normal thing in modern societies to pay surgeons to cut your face open to make your nose and chin look more European, but you're pretending like Europeans are the ones stealing non-European traits. Get real.
Nigger hair, nigger skin, nigger lips. Nobody want those things.

We want sunkissed dirty blond or brown hair with contrasting light blue eyes and well proportioned but not thick lips. No men care about eye brows or want them dark. Only autists here do.
White people want to claim to "naturally have":
Golden olive skin
Thick dark eyebrows
Thick dark beard
Thick dark eyelashes
Full lips
Thick hair
Combine all of the following with some European features and you get a mixed race person who many white people still racially abuse and discriminate against. Whakistani, Warab, mulatto, Latino, Windian, Wolynesian. You might also get a light Arab or South Asian from this feature combination.

But they don't claim:
Dark skin
Nappy hair
Hooked nose
Wide nose
Hyperpigmented undereyes
Even my mum said I stood out from other white kids while growing up because my my full lips, dark thick hair, eyebrows, eyelashes and "tough" olive skin.

Fuck this hypocrisy.

No they don't.
Yes, they absolutely do. All of those traits exist within the European gene pool. Do you really a "thick dark beard" doesn't exist among the European gene pool? Have you seen portraits of old Russians? This is a weird cope. It sounds like you are trying to work through some kind of identity issue and are projecting on other people. Lots of mixed race people have identity issues.

Do you feel like you're oppressed as a mixed race person in the UK?

This anecdote is coming from a USA perspective, but mixed race people in the US get abused by their non-white co-ethnics. The reason you see so many mixed race people in organizations like Black Lives Matter is that they have to try so hard to fit in with a group that frequently doesn't accept them.

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Guba

@Guba