My parents scream at me and cry because I tell them the blackpill

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
They don't want me to take any supplements to bring my iron levels and hemoglobin to normal ranges lol, my hemoglobin is 10 g/dl, ferritin next to nothing due to the massive blood loss. My parents blame me for it because I had been taking mk 677 and arimidex LOL and after I told me I want to make an iron transfusion to finally get normal blood levels they told only a doctor can decide, so we went to a doctor and she said muh ur haemoglobin is normal (while it's even low for women lol) and I have low blood pressure and can't exercise normally because of it and prescribed me some shitty useless tablets. I told her she speaks stupid shit and I have to iron from a transfusion ASAP to gymmax to get better pumps and after we went out of the cabinet my parents started shouting at me telling I am very mean and wtf they tell me I am going to kill myself by fucking mk 677 and want to send me to a psych ward because I go to the gym and take supplements (lol), they were screaming at me really mad and my mom was nearly crying because she is bluepilled af and thinks being skinny with low iron and hemoglobin and shit skin 0 psl is worth living lol. Shit imagine if they find out I take accutane and SARMs :lul:. Every single day they remind me of the fact that they've found a shit tonof looksmaxing supplements and that I'm mad lol anduse it as an excuse to accuse me of mental illness.
Fucking shit I can't live with them I have to moneymax ASAP to move house and start injecting shit and looksmax normally and never talk to them and stupid doctors anymore

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Tasty17, gnostic and 23 others
They don't want me to take any supplements to bring my iron levels and hemoglobin to normal ranges lol, my hemoglobin is 10 g/dl, ferritin next to nothing due to the massive blood loss. My parents blame me for it because I had been taking mk 677 and arimidex LOL and after I told me I want to make an iron transfusion to finally get normal blood levels they told only a doctor can decide, so we went to a doctor and she said muh ur haemoglobin is normal (while it's even low for women lol) and I have low blood pressure and can't exercise normally because of it and prescribed me some shitty useless tablets. I told her she speaks stupid shit and I have to iron from a transfusion ASAP to gymmax to get better pumps and after we went out of the cabinet my parents started shouting at me telling I am very mean and wtf they tell me I am going to kill myself by fucking mk 677 and want to send me to a psych ward because I go to the gym and take supplements (lol), they were screaming at me really mad and my mom was nearly crying because she is bluepilled af and thinks being skinny with low iron and hemoglobin and shit skin 0 psl is worth living lol. Shit imagine if they find out I take accutane and SARMs :lul:. Every single day they remind me of the fact that they've found a shit tonof looksmaxing supplements and that I'm mad lol anduse it as an excuse to accuse me of mental illness.
Fucking shit I can't live with them I have to moneymax ASAP to move house and start injecting shit and looksmax normally and never talk to them and stupid doctors anymore
Don't try to blackpill your parents

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, Deleted member 15302, Deleted member 9670 and 4 others
Don't try to blackpill your parents
yeah but they don't even let me take vitamin D and iron without a prescription, it's fucking impossible to live with such parents

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, ChristianChad and thereallegend
jfl @ talking about blackpill with normies

• +1
Reactions: Tasty17, Deleted member 20097, CristianT and 7 others
jfl I can relate, my parents were throwing a fit for me buying protein powder and damn near flipped out when I bought minoxidil, meanwhile im on test + accutane :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Argentinazi, Компенсатор всего and Rt-Rust1
where do you live btw? maybe we can be roomates.

yeah but they don't even let me take vitamin D and iron without a prescription, it's fucking impossible to live with such parents
Visit a doctor and get prescription theory

what? just take an iron supplement

what? just take an iron supplement
I have almost 0 ferritin levels, fucking iron tablets (doctor has prescribed me the worst form with the least absorption while there are better forms lol) won't work in months so I won't be able to gymmax and feel good

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Last edited:
Visit a doctor and get prescription theory
...and don't even get a prescription because 99% of doctors are stupid bluepilled assholes who don't understand shit lol I don't understand what they've been studying for these bastards

cage at u retards who take all these research chemicals and then surprised when ur body chemistry is messed up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SemMoney, Rt-Rust1 and highT
Report them for bodily harm of a minor by not letting you get the supplements they need

LOL maybe visit a psychiatrist LOL

• +1
Reactions: highT
I didn't bother reading your shit. You're just another retarded kid who recently discovered the blackpill and doesn't know how to control himself.

• +1
Reactions: Компенсатор всего, Renai, Rt-Rust1 and 1 other person
Damn man, that's pretty messed up.

maybe if you explain the science to them, compile some notes, literature etc to convince them that can be safe when done properly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Lawton88
maybe if you explain the science to them, compile some notes, literature etc to convince them that can be safe when done properly
I've tried. That's impossible, they won't listen to me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
о родной двачер, группа с телеграма да про инцелов. o native dvacher, telegram group about incels
я 40 нмоль - пахан инцел-треда

Doctors are not your friends

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest

I tried to do this for my parents just to justify crypto mining and they still hated it even though I was obviously making a ton of money.

Any deviation from "normal" is unacceptable. Yet to us "normal" is unacceptable because the life of the 50th percentile man is indeed unacceptable.

Parents are dead weight, you need to cease depending on them as soon as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: highT
Just buy good quality beef liver from the butcher

You're not supposed to be a good time to get a chance to be a good time to get a chance to be a good time to get a chance to be a part in this case 😉😉😉😉😉😉 and I will be in the future and I will be in the future and I will be in the future and I have to go f the the US department the US department the and of itself to get to see the same except maybe you should do you want her good to go f the the and of itself to get to see if you have any questions or concerns please visit the plug-in for your input on this device mentioned twice as much rr5fdg7gd45_43ztghuuutrt6-yhuycfgg hugging you are not ft and the same up by the end your time in the future eh eh fybovoks and Uri u my resume for a while ago by my side of the more therapeutic agents in a few Ur diet is a good time to meet with a lot of the day of the day before and after that I can do you want to be a good u my name on your pfp the the and and the same except yey and and It is a good time to get a good idea who this account up with a lot to be in such case and other people and their realities of the day before the end of the day of work experience in the future and I will be in the future and I will be in the future and I will be in voksy okay lol haha . Lol funny I don't have to be a good time to meet with you to start doing drugs in this case is the first time in the

• Woah
Reactions: Skywalker
this is easily one of the lowest IQ threads I have ever read on this forum, congratulations you are literally retarded

• +1
Reactions: Компенсатор всего, Renai, ChristianChad and 1 other person
Bro even if your Iron levels in blood are low theres a possibility that you have excessive iron in your liver I tell you

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
leave your stupid :bluepill: parents and move out and rent a studio OP

I have the same case, my parents are good but they are anti suppelements. I am hiding my 10s of supplements mk677 and cjc dac and syringes but if they somehow find it it's over for me jfl

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and ItsOverCel
Yeah just ignore the doctors and start wrecking your lipid levels with chink rat sarms

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Dystopian
jfl thats why i got my own apartment

I have the same case, my parents are good but they are anti suppelements. I am hiding my 10s of supplements mk677 and cjc dac and syringes but if they somehow find it it's over for me jfl
Hide them inside your computer/clothes for different season. Like there are clothes that won't be touched for a long time because they are winter ones and it's summer rn, I hide my SARMs and accutane in there

lol

Mk 677 is expensive as hell . How do you hide it?

all my friends are blackpilled:what:
same
I literally talk to my irl friends about how incel I am and then we approach girls and ask them to assess our appearance and some incels' apperance and ask them why are we incels

I didnt read the full thing, just skimmed but im really only here to say. bro your an idiot for telling ppl about the blackpill, especially older gens

Parents are dead weight, you need to cease depending on them as soon as possible.
They're good if they give your money (that's why I haven't talked to mine since I moved out).

Sounds like me when I get a job in a month or so.
How the hell do you get it into your house without your parents knowing?
My mother literally hangs out near the front door so I can never make it there before her, and she'd know regardless.
I think I might have to make a PO box and get my stuff sent there.

I understand you, my family got mad at me after I blackpilled them about the Death Jabs aka Covid Vaccines...

I sent articles, more than a handful of scientists name's and videos about the gene deletion, Morgellons and self-assembling nanotech & graphene inside the shots...

They got very mad LOL but at least I tried

russian women literally sleep with bald homeless uzbekistani janitors and somehow these guys exist:feelsuhh:

russian women literally sleep with bald homeless uzbekistani janitors and somehow these guys exist:feelsuhh:
I interact with construction workers from Uzbekistan daily, those guys are incels who get arranged marriage in the home country.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
I interact with construction workers from Uzbekistan daily, those guys are incels who get arranged marriage in the home country.
arranged marriage is a traditional thing there, not because they cant slay but because noone wants to see their daughter whoring

Only Turkic people that look somewhat decent are tatars and Chuvash, the rest are usually subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: Brazitard
Only Turkic people that look somewhat decent are tatars and Chuvash, the rest are usually subhumans
Wtf you talking about nigga, Koksal Baba is KING!