My parents scream at me and cry because I tell them the blackpill

kazakhs are the real master bro you night want to deleted that post
Only Turkic people that look somewhat decent are tatars and Chuvash, the rest are usually subhumans
yeah tatars are good looking irina shayk and zyzz are tatars

They don't want me to take any supplements to bring my iron levels and hemoglobin to normal ranges lol, my hemoglobin is 10 g/dl, ferritin next to nothing due to the massive blood loss. My parents blame me for it because I had been taking mk 677 and arimidex LOL and after I told me I want to make an iron transfusion to finally get normal blood levels they told only a doctor can decide, so we went to a doctor and she said muh ur haemoglobin is normal (while it's even low for women lol) and I have low blood pressure and can't exercise normally because of it and prescribed me some shitty useless tablets. I told her she speaks stupid shit and I have to iron from a transfusion ASAP to gymmax to get better pumps and after we went out of the cabinet my parents started shouting at me telling I am very mean and wtf they tell me I am going to kill myself by fucking mk 677 and want to send me to a psych ward because I go to the gym and take supplements (lol), they were screaming at me really mad and my mom was nearly crying because she is bluepilled af and thinks being skinny with low iron and hemoglobin and shit skin 0 psl is worth living lol. Shit imagine if they find out I take accutane and SARMs :lul:. Every single day they remind me of the fact that they've found a shit tonof looksmaxing supplements and that I'm mad lol anduse it as an excuse to accuse me of mental illness.
Fucking shit I can't live with them I have to moneymax ASAP to move house and start injecting shit and looksmax normally and never talk to them and stupid doctors anymore
blackpill everyone, use short words first so they cannot dismiss them.

Don’t know who’s more insane you or your parents

They don't want me to take any supplements to bring my iron levels and hemoglobin to normal ranges lol, my hemoglobin is 10 g/dl, ferritin next to nothing due to the massive blood loss. My parents blame me for it because I had been taking mk 677 and arimidex LOL and after I told me I want to make an iron transfusion to finally get normal blood levels they told only a doctor can decide, so we went to a doctor and she said muh ur haemoglobin is normal (while it's even low for women lol) and I have low blood pressure and can't exercise normally because of it and prescribed me some shitty useless tablets. I told her she speaks stupid shit and I have to iron from a transfusion ASAP to gymmax to get better pumps and after we went out of the cabinet my parents started shouting at me telling I am very mean and wtf they tell me I am going to kill myself by fucking mk 677 and want to send me to a psych ward because I go to the gym and take supplements (lol), they were screaming at me really mad and my mom was nearly crying because she is bluepilled af and thinks being skinny with low iron and hemoglobin and shit skin 0 psl is worth living lol. Shit imagine if they find out I take accutane and SARMs :lul:. Every single day they remind me of the fact that they've found a shit tonof looksmaxing supplements and that I'm mad lol anduse it as an excuse to accuse me of mental illness.
Fucking shit I can't live with them I have to moneymax ASAP to move house and start injecting shit and looksmax normally and never talk to them and stupid doctors anymore
I ALSO BLACKPILLED MY FATHER

THEY ALSO TOLD ME THEY ARE GONNA SEND ME TO THE ASYLUN

FUCKING NORMIES BLACKMAILING US

Doctors are frauds and they diagnose/prescribe like crazy so they get paid more, shlomo and the kikes in the government want their imaginary statistics. You parents are also retarded boomers GTFO of there ASAP! Don't look back either they sound like shitty people who are only motivated by their paychecks and liberal virtue signaling. My own mother called the police on my for not getting a dumbass vaccination and when the police came they laughed at the situation and left. Also if anyone accuses you of being mean tell them to shut the fuck up normies think anything is an insult and I hope they all get a heart attack from obesity when they reach age 30.

I have the same case, my parents are good but they are anti suppelements. I am hiding my 10s of supplements mk677 and cjc dac and syringes but if they somehow find it it's over for me jfl

Do what this guy does and bury your supplements underground in a remote wooden area (or alternative location if you live in another environment), make sure your container is extremely durable and all sensitive edibles are vacuum sealed. I once put a couple caches in the ground full of kindly donated cell phones, the one cache was made out of inches of hard plastic and survived 6 months underground from heat waves and a brutal thunderstorm storm that spawned an F2 tornado. The other one not so much, it was inside of a thin aluminum container and half the contents didn't survive.

I have the same case, my parents are good but they are anti suppelements. I am hiding my 10s of supplements mk677 and cjc dac and syringes but if they somehow find it it's over for me jfl
You and I are no different. My dad got angry at me for buying protein powder because my mom shared a story about how one of her friend's son got testicular cancer and he went to the gym and took supplements so they took my protein powder away. I wonder how he will react when they find out I'm on MK677, CJC 1295, and arimidex.
Don't try to blackpill normies. If they were already blackpilled (or atleast opened to it), they would've enrolled you in sports when you were younger, and bought you a gym membership as soon as you hit puberty, and would get you good haircuts unlike my parents who fucking shaved my head everytime it got too long for them JFL. Also, why can't you inject stuff now? I ordered a box of 100 insulin syringes from an online pharmacy and had it delivered to my house? Do your parents check your every order?

I ALSO BLACKPILLED MY FATHER

THEY ALSO TOLD ME THEY ARE GONNA SEND ME TO THE ASYLUN

FUCKING NORMIES BLACKMAILING US
What did you tell him?

Is their a recipe or somewhere I could learn to cook my beef liver for a bulk?
I don't recommend to prepare or buy Liver in bulk because it spoils fairly quickly. Buy fresh 1-2 times per week and prepare it the same or next day and eat it all in one day. Freshness and quality is important or it'll taste not so good.

I recommend to buy thick 800 gram pieces and sear the outside really well but so the inside is cooked rare, pretty much raw.
Don't worry this is safe. Although u don't wanna eat it Infront of people

Leave your parents alone. Just don't bring them into it . Take care of yourself.

I don't recommend to prepare or buy Liver in bulk because it spoils fairly quickly. Buy fresh 1-2 times per week and prepare it the same or next day and eat it all in one day. Freshness and quality is important or it'll taste not so good.

I recommend to buy thick 800 gram pieces and sear the outside really well but so the inside is cooked rare, pretty much raw.
Don't worry this is safe. Although u don't wanna eat it Infront of people
Sear the outside with butter? Do you do this on the oven btw? And I understand not eating infront of people, I’ll try to hide it

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad