My parents scream at me because Im getting too big

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
I am not even bulking my weight is 88.5 kg its hardly changing on my rad 140 cycle however Ive got bigger without gaining weight much even people commented on my arms (they are 16.5 inches now). But my mother screams that the mount of food I eat just to maintain my weight is not normal lol (I eat 5500 calories a day) and tells me I look like a hulk and have to put off weight. Now she has decided to put me on a diet unvoluntarily she wont cook my anything and Im lazy to cook and I wont buy shit because I am saving money for sarms so I will be starvemaxxing and losing gainz over

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 23154, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
Fuck your parents.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: randomvanish, thecel and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
spite them by getting even bigger.

That's depressing

That sucks man but also I get why your mom is concerned since she's familiar with this stuff

not sure why boomers are obsessed with cuckmaxing their sons :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: callisto, Deleted member 22253, thereallegend and 5 others
not sure why boomers are obsessed with cuckmaxing their sons :feelswat:

Even mine when I said I was going to bulk up and work out said "but what about studying? if you workout then what time will you have for that".

They really are obsessed with fucking over their own blood.

• +1
Reactions: callisto, Deleted member 22253, ItsOverCel and 2 others
Even mine when I said I was going to bulk up and work out said "but what about studying? if you workout then what time will you have for that".

not to mention if you exercise a bit you'll have that much more energy and that much better sleep. it can easily be a time positive thing to do

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Preoximerianas
not to mention if you exercise a bit you'll have that much more energy and that much better sleep. it can easily be a time positive thing to do

They eventually relented when I went out and bought home weights but man, when they said that it explained so much.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

Jesus Christ, that's a whole new level wtf

Your parents fear that you take risks and end up a loser as result of it, they doesn't want to responsible for making you loser so they don't want you to take any risks because they love you and want no harm to you by being a regular betabucks in the future, but deep inside they want you to take risks and be something

The best way to deal with this is proving yourself with making money on your own (bussniess).

• +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad, Pikabro, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
I am not even bulking my weight is 88.5 kg its hardly changing on my rad 140 cycle however Ive got bigger without gaining weight much even people commented on my arms (they are 16.5 inches now). But my mother screams that the mount of food I eat just to maintain my weight is not normal lol (I eat 5500 calories a day) and tells me I look like a hulk and have to put off weight. Now she has decided to put me on a diet unvoluntarily she wont cook my anything and Im lazy to cook and I wont buy shit because I am saving money for sarms so I will be starvemaxxing and losing gainz over
How old are u

As long as you still gymcelled. It’s good for you to keep doing your thing despite authority figures disapproving, builds character