My parents will forever consider me a loser cause I didn't fuck my oneitis

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I had told them about her and you know what they said? "Who knows what you told to that poor girl.", that's what my father said. Instead of suporting me, they fucking brought me down evern more. They were disappointed with the fact that I didn't fuck her. Disappointed as if it was my fault she changed her mind.

And to this date, they still rub it on my face from time to time. My mother is like "Remember how you were last year? I thought you wre gonna rope over that girl?". And every time she said it, I could see on her face the utter disappointment, that I was weak in her eyes, a loser.

I don't know what the fuck to do with them. Admit to them I loved her? I have a girl now, I don't get why they are still mad about that. I don't get why my image has to suffer because of her. It's just one fucking girl, one pussy ffs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
That happens when you have a culture of honor.

• +1
That happens when you have a culture of honor.

Rejection is honorable. It's just pussy ffs, you can find a better one.

• +1
tfw u autismaxx and ur parents sense it

• +1
Gigacope your current gf looks better than your oneitis

• +1
Gigacope your current gf looks better than your oneitis

They don't give a fuck tbh. Even if I get 10 gfs, they will still be disappointed over that one

• +1
They don't give a fuck tbh. Even if I get 10 gfs, they will still be disappointed over that one
Was she really that hot for them to still be disappointed lol

• +1
Was she really that hot for them to still be disappointed lol

They didn't even know what she looked like. I don't understand why it maters os much to them. And I aslo don't inderstand why they make it to be my fault somehow.

• +1
They didn't even know what she looked like. I don't understand why it maters os much to them. And I aslo don't inderstand why they make it to be my fault somehow.

Sounds like u should sit down and talk it over with them if it bothers u that much

• +1
Sounds like u should sit down and talk it over with them if it bothers u that much

Ever since that shit happened they have never been the same. Why does it matter to them so much? I have been rejected countless times and they didn't but an eye, but this girl? They act like she was a rite of passage or smth

• +1
Ever since that shit happened they have never been the same. Why does it matter to them so much? I have been rejected countless times and they didn't but an eye, but this girl? They act like she was a rite of passage or smth
Did they know that she smoked, drank and partied regularly?

• +1
Strange ngl. Parents don't advocate relationships where drugs are used by some of the partners

Both my parents were smokers especially my mother who is also alcocholic, they dont care

• +1
Probably kissin your oneitis would be disgusting since she is smoker

Is was so good man, her breath tasted so nice because of the tobacco.

• +1
I had told them about her and you know what they said? "Who knows what you told to that poor girl.", that's what my father said. Instead of suporting me, they fucking brought me down evern more. They were disappointed with the fact that I didn't fuck her. Disappointed as if it was my fault she changed her mind.

And to this date, they still rub it on my face from time to time. My mother is like "Remember how you were last year? I thought you wre gonna rope over that girl?". And every time she said it, I could see on her face the utter disappointment, that I was weak in her eyes, a loser.

I don't know what the fuck to do with them. Admit to them I loved her? I have a girl now, I don't get why they are still mad about that. I don't get why my image has to suffer because of her. It's just one fucking girl, one pussy ffs.
Shitty parents, cut them off when you're capable of taking care of yourself.

• +1

Bro just talk to her.
Unblock her and talk to her.

Say you miss her so much and will do anything to have her back into your life.

• +1
Shitty parents, cut them off when you're capable of taking care of yourself.

I probably will. I don't like being disrespected
Bro just talk to her.
Unblock her and talk to her.

Say you miss her so much and will do anything to have her back into your life.

But the problem isn't with her, it's with my parents. It's not her fault that they can't get over it.

And JFL at telling her that. She will just tell me to fuck off. Besides, we were never together to begin with. And also, you should know, that as a man, you shouldn't be vulnurable especially to toxic women like her

• +1
Every time they mention it, be blunt and explain how retarded you think them mentioning it is. "Why the fuck are you still talking about that girl? I have a new girlfriend, I'm over her, what the fuck is the deal with bringing her up all the time? You don't even know what she looks like."

You do that enough times, they'll quit.

• +1
Every time they mention it, be blunt and explain how retarded you think them mentioning it is. "Why the fuck are you still talking about that girl? I have a new girlfriend, I'm over her, what the fuck is the deal with bringing her up all the time? You don't even know what she looks like."

You do that enough times, they'll quit.

It wouldn't work. My mother could tell I loved her by how emotional I got over her. And they would tell I'm faking, it would be very obvious.

• +1