My past will forever haunt me (story)

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
Today was my daughter's 16th bday. She already has let it be known she hates me? Why? There's not a good reason why. She rather call my x wife's black 5'5 husband dad then me and he's been around for about 5 years . My daughter likes black boys,so when I told her she needs to stick to her own race or she will disappoint me, she says I'm a disappointment? And said I'm not her dad anymore. Same as when I told my x she needs to watch her diet because she's gaining too much weight. They all attacked me and said you're calling her fat!! Like these dumb asses can't realize I'm trying to be a DAD TO MY DAUGHTER.

So anyway I look at my daughter's Facebook page and my daughter fucked up her hair big time, I don't know why my x allowed her to get this done. But Holy shit my daughter is looking bad right now when she could be very pretty and she's looking obese.

I tried talking to my daughter and no reply of course so I went off on my x wife. She replies and says my daughter don't want nothing to do with me because how I act. I'm telling her off and I tell her I'll slap her teeth out and she says atleast I have teeth.

Anyway this is long but my life is so fucked up and what did I get out of giving my heart and life to a woman. I got a daughter who doesn't respect or love me at all and rather call a black guy dad. I get child support taken every week out of my small check. I cannot start over and get another girlfriend or make new kids,they find me too ugly and poor.

I just think to myself I fucking wish I knew a long time ago how much hate this bitch would show me in the future. I didn't want to believe anything bad would happen,I was living in the moment nieve and dumb about the future with my x. I mean she threatened suicide to be with me and I had a heart and kept seeing her. And now it's like I wish I would of known what was in store. I completely fucked my life and happiness by getting with her. Now my whole life is just a bunch of hate towards me. They wouldn't even care if I died,I am nothing. Only to myself do I matter.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3828 and 3 others
Low T if you don't post a pic of your daughter

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 3828 and ROTTING
Atleast u have a daughter my man

Trust me if you wouldn't speak your mind in certain situations it would be a lot better for you. That is, saying to a zoomer you're anti-black is going to instantly make them dislike you. And even mentioning that your daughter is overweight is really going to hurt he feelings. Trust me you've got to keep some thoughts to yourself .

Atleast u have a daughter my man
Why to carry my blood line that's going to be fucked up when she has a bi racial kid in 2-3 years like they all do in my city? My blue eyes Gene will be gone,kid will look nothing like me or her. Last name gone too.

You youngens don't understand, it's pretty pointless to have a kid,if that kid hates you and you don't get to be a parent to them. Some people can cope with their kids being good. But even when they hit 18 they can do what they want and never come around if they don't want too. They can make up their mind to do that around 12. Courts won't make them go around you for visitation.

So if having a hateful kid not in your life I'd wish I never had one. My life wouldn't of got fucked up by child support. And knowing my kid even hates me. It's one thing that makes me want to have a breakdown.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and ROTTING
Trust me if you wouldn't speak your mind in certain situations it would be a lot better for you. That is, saying to a zoomer you're anti-black is going to instantly make them dislike you. And even mentioning that your daughter is overweight is really going to hurt he feelings. Trust me you've got to keep some thoughts to yourself .
That's just my morals and my beliefs. I'm not going to sit there and take it like a cuck and let my own blood fuck up their life. That is what a dad is for.

Also I didn't say it in a mean way I told my x she needed to watch my daughters diet she gaining too much weight. (She was) when my daughter used to be skinny and very pretty and mogged other girls. Once she gained weight she started cutting on herself and turning emo /goth. So the weight made her depressed and lose her looks and self esteem. I was being the good parent and looking out for her happiness. Now she's gained even more weight,her face is fat even with a ugly hair cut at 16!!

Wouldn't happen under my parenting

Today was my daughter's 16th bday. She already has let it be known she hates me? Why? There's not a good reason why. She rather call my x wife's black 5'5 husband dad then me and he's been around for about 5 years . My daughter likes black boys,so when I told her she needs to stick to her own race or she will disappoint me, she says I'm a disappointment? And said I'm not her dad anymore. Same as when I told my x she needs to watch her diet because she's gaining too much weight. They all attacked me and said you're calling her fat!! Like these dumb asses can't realize I'm trying to be a DAD TO MY DAUGHTER.

So anyway I look at my daughter's Facebook page and my daughter fucked up her hair big time, I don't know why my x allowed her to get this done. But Holy shit my daughter is looking bad right now when she could be very pretty and she's looking obese.

I tried talking to my daughter and no reply of course so I went off on my x wife. She replies and says my daughter don't want nothing to do with me because how I act. I'm telling her off and I tell her I'll slap her teeth out and she says atleast I have teeth.

Anyway this is long but my life is so fucked up and what did I get out of giving my heart and life to a woman. I got a daughter who doesn't respect or love me at all and rather call a black guy dad. I get child support taken every week out of my small check. I cannot start over and get another girlfriend or make new kids,they find me too ugly and poor.

I just think to myself I fucking wish I knew a long time ago how much hate this bitch would show me in the future. I didn't want to believe anything bad would happen,I was living in the moment nieve and dumb about the future with my x. I mean she threatened suicide to be with me and I had a heart and kept seeing her. And now it's like I wish I would of known what was in store. I completely fucked my life and happiness by getting with her. Now my whole life is just a bunch of hate towards me. They wouldn't even care if I died,I am nothing. Only to myself do I matter.

View attachment il_570xN.2737219948_s38x.webp

• JFL
Reactions: getra
just accpet your role as a cuck

• +1
Reactions: spark and Magical Apple
I mean she threatened suicide to be with me and I had a heart and kept seeing her.
my ex tried to kill herself two times cause I tried to leave her and still ended ip cheating on me. they are all the same

• +1
Reactions: Hades, DwayneWhite55 and Deleted member 3828
You failed as a parent as a husband and as a man
it's over for you
you won't see Gandy heaven

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
it's over for you
Havnt been here in a week and I still get these replies lol go lick a hairy ass hole you faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 3828
it's over for you
EpsteinHeaven

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55