My PC Config I'm about to buy: Gamingcels tell me what do you think

Now open cmd in admin and cd into the folder and type "mlc.exe -z"
Make sure you don't have Vanguard anticheat (Valorants anticheat that is constantly running) enabled as it will block the mlc driver from being loaded.

Close all other programs whilst it's running aswell.

Last edited:
Now open cmd in admin and cd into the folder and type "mlc.exe -z"
Make sure you don't have Vanguard anticheat (Valorants anticheat that is constantly running) enabled as it will block the mlc driver from being loaded.

Close all other programs whilst it's running aswell.
Screenshot 44

thanks for the help clouder

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
what resolution and fps do you want to play on? what games are you playing? if you mainly play fps and aaa titles youll need at least a 3080 to play on 144fps ok 2k

also get a ssd theyre pretty cheap nowadays

up your ram to at least 32gb and get ddr4

simulation and strategy games are very single core heavy so if you play them a lot i would also get a better processor

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I'm on a 10C CPU aswell which increases RAM latency (especially loaded ram latency - which is at the top of the graph, and idle ram latency is at the bottom)

What hardware do you have?

I just bought the 4070 ti to see if it's worth it or not, the store I bought it from has a 30 day return policy

I might return it and go back to my 3060 ti because dlss 3 barely works properly, it's perma-crashing on witcher 3 and crashing on cyberpunk if I alt-tab

Motherboard: GIGABYTE DSH3 B550M
GPU: Palit RTX 3060 12Go DDR6
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
PCU (Alimentation): Cooler Master 550W Bronze
RAM: 24GB
Case: Spirit of Gamer Deathmatch 5 (Rouge)

TOTAL: 902$
BUDGET: 900$

Thoughts?
Discussing RAM frequencies on incel forum is so peak

• JFL
Reactions: exo

I just bought the 4070 ti to see if it's worth it or not, the store I bought it from has a 30 day return policy

I might return it and go back to my 3060 ti because dlss 3 barely works properly, it's perma-crashing on witcher 3 and crashing on cyberpunk if I alt-tab
check pm (nvm)

• WTF
Reactions: exo
God tier gaming PC, mirin

• +1
Doesn't matter, better hardware would still benefit you a lot, and average FPS is a meme metric anyway. 0.1% lows and latency are what matter.
Holy shit you are autistic, get off your high horse nigga. He is on a budget and that pc is great for high fps at competitive settings(except the ram he should just get 16gb ram cuz he does not need more). I am literally still gaming on a 1070ti and i58600k with 0 issues and get great fps on medium-low settings in the top comp games.

Holy shit you are autistic, get off your high horse nigga. He is on a budget and that pc is great for high fps at competitive settings(except the ram he should just get 16gb ram cuz he does not need more). I am literally still gaming on a 1070ti and i58600k with 0 issues and get great fps on medium-low settings in the top comp games.
Shut the fuck up retard nothing I said in the post you quoted was incorrect. Keep jerking off to average FPS when it's a meme metric.

Shut the fuck up retard nothing I said in the post you quoted was incorrect. Keep jerking off to average FPS when it's a meme metric.
"Average fps" nigga 200 fps on most fps games is not average you are just autistic and know nothing about real gaming. You just think muhhhh highest fps or death, its almost like you are blackpilled when it comes to hardware.

"Average fps" nigga 200 fps on most fps games is not average you are just autistic and know nothing about real gaming. You just think muhhhh highest fps or death,
Jesus fucking christ, you truly are retarded. I meant average FPS as a metric, I wasn't calling your FPS average (eventhough it is). 0.1% lows and latency are the only things that matter. You can have a high average fps with shitty 0.1% lows and your game will feel like shit.
its almost like you are blackpilled when it comes to hardware.
I am.

Jesus fucking christ, you truly are retarded. I meant average FPS as a metric, I wasn't calling your FPS average (eventhough it is). 0.1% lows and latency are the only things that matter. You can have a high average fps with shitty 0.1% lows and your game will feel like shit.

I am.
OK fair enough. Are you rich or something?

Do not get 24gb of RAM. I don't know if 24gb of ram would work depending on that motherboard. I would just go with 16gb or 32gb of RAM. As for the GPU I would go with a 6750XT, which is generally better than a RTX 3060 Ti. The RTX 3060 that you have right now is literally console performance.

This is the PC build I came up with.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/BcmG9r
The case doesn't really matter, so you can pick any case that's within your budget.

Ignore the people telling you to get a i5 12400f instead of a 5600x. The 5600x blows the i5 12400f out of the water and is cheaper.

By the way this is coming from someone who recently built a high end PC with an RTX 3080 Ti and i5 13600kf.
Screenshot 2023 03 25 235814

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
intel mogs amd no matter what reddit soys say.
Indeed. Ryzen is a dogshit platform and is ridden with latency issues due to its architecture (although it has slightly improved)
Cope, and this is coming from someone who has an Intel processor. AMD > Intel
dlss 3 is total crap and crashes every few minutes when turned on in witcher 3
DLSS 3 only works of 4000 series cards. Doesn't work on anything older.

Last edited:
fuck your gaming PC, save for LL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Cope, and this is coming from someone who has an Intel processor. AMD > Intel
I knew there would be some fag saying this.

Zen CPUs are made up of Core Complexes (CCX) which were groups of cores. These CCXs have four or fewer cores, and are connected through the Infinity Fabric. Although the Infinity Fabric is fast, it still results in some performance loss in games and lower responsiveness due to inter-CCX communication. Additionally, Ryzen CPUs have higher RAM latency compared to Intel CPUs. However, with the release of Zen 3 (Ryzen 5XXX), each CCD (core complex die) has an eight core CCX, leading to reduced intercore latency. Zen 3 also introduced the unification of the split L3 cache that was present on previous generations. This brought significant performance improvements overall, but the RAM latency is still shit due to the location of the memory controller on the I/O die. For gaming, a 12th generation Intel CPU with disabled efficiency cores (e-cores) will outperform a Zen 3 CPU.

Also I have a second computer with a 5950x so I can compile shit faster, but Intel mogs for gaming.

@exo313 JFL at these Ryzen copers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member 22886 and alriodai
fuck your gaming PC, save for LL
No LL for your face
I knew there would be some fag saying this.

Zen CPUs are made up of Core Complexes (CCX) which were groups of cores. These CCXs have four or fewer cores, and are connected through the Infinity Fabric in the CPU. Although the Infinity Fabric is fast, it still results in some performance loss in games and lower responsiveness due to inter-CCX communication. Additionally, Ryzen CPUs have higher RAM latency compared to Intel CPUs. However, with the release of Zen 3 (Ryzen 5XXX), each CCD (core complex die) has an eight core CCX, leading to reduced intercore latency and unification of the split L3 cache. This brought significant performance improvements overall, but the memory latency still suffers due to the location of the memory controller on the I/O die. For gaming, a 12th generation Intel CPU with disabled efficiency cores (e-cores) will outperform a Zen 3 CPU.

View attachment 2124777

Also I have a second computer with a 5950x so I can compile shit faster, but Intel mogs for gaming.

@exo313 JFL at these Ryzen copers.
RAM speed and latency practically have no effect when it comes to gaming.
Also 5600x blows the 12400f out of the water.

I have a 13600k and wish I went AMD instead because Intel processor use up a lot of energy and generate a lot of heat.

LOL

Fuck off to reddit please. I don't think you even read what I wrote

Literally gained 100 fps from overclocking ram and had lower click to photon latency (tested with LDAT).
I'll send you a picture of my ram timings in PM

Last edited:
Literally gained 100 fps from overclocking ram and had lower click latency (tested with LDAT)
100 fps on what, CS:GO? Every youtube video on "Does Ram Speed matter" shows you <3% gain from having faster RAM.

100 fps on what, CS:GO? Every youtube video on "Does Ram Speed matter" shows you <3% gain from having faster RAM.
Check PM

Cause after a certain point faster ram only benefits you if you aren't already gpu bottlenecked and most benchers test in gpu limited scenarios

Cause after a certain point faster ram only benefits you if you aren't already gpu bottlenecked and most benchers test in gpu limited scenarios
Aren't most of the videos testing them with a high end GPU and CPU to eliminate any possible bottlenecks?

Last edited:
AMD
The poor man's processor.
The processor than could not understand how to properly factory clock a quad-core, or leave much breathing room for overclocking one in terms of clock stepping.
Man, I wanted that Q9300 so bad, but I can't afford it. Guess I have to get a shitty AMD Phenom processor...
I tried to overclock my Phenom X4 9500 and the damn thing melted its leads into the socket... Should have gotten a Q6600...

by Uncle Anon August 6, 2008

• WTF