My penis is small as fuck

vux

vux

Small penis is liberating
Joined
Sep 17, 2026
Posts
638
Reputation
772
So because I have a small penis I don't have to worry about looksmaxxing because small penis = over

So just relax because small penis, now I feel liberated
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: maximuslaid, pleasevanity, Jgns and 2 others
small penis means you were genetically blessed
 
  • JFL
Reactions: pleasevanity
It's liberating because now I can just focus all my energy on crime, go CHO, sleep, weight lifting

That social game shit ain't for me, not with my dicklet
 
micropenis is brutal bruh
 
  • +1
Reactions: tenmacel and vux
I am near 6ft6 with sub 6 inch penis it's just an impossible combo
At that height anything sub 7" is disproportionately small though, don't feel bad as obviously >7" is very rare
 
  • +1
Reactions: vux
Feel good now, I can just chill for life. I haven't felt this good in a long time
 

Similar threads

kratos22laxatives
Replies
2
Views
17
kratos22laxatives
kratos22laxatives
Yataeii
Replies
0
Views
28
Yataeii
Yataeii
thekey
Replies
23
Views
81
thekey
thekey
chudcell999
Replies
24
Views
202
SkiSquadJPG
SkiSquadJPG
Short
Replies
27
Views
106
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Bootsmax
Back
Top