My penis is sore from beating it too much.

Lulleko

Lulleko

Purple Triad
I....need.....to.......feel.
IM BORED.............BORED...........bored...............boreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*sleeps*

Man wat ta faq is happening I need uhhhhh ket wait nah I want me some datura yeah right datura.

then dont jerk off nigger

• +1
Reactions: silencio and mayo mogger
The blackpill, It's energy surround us and pince us, and it's very interesting, I feel the blackpill, I'm a blackpill jedi, It's the 4th dimension Just Be White is real, just be white, that's important, I'm a blackpill jedi" -St Hamudi.

Don't beat that meat fella

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ltsOver and silencio
Fap until u get erectile dysfunction

i knew it that you are a fag
Silence nigger your replies are dripping in estrogen, my high T instincts tell me to breed you.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Low tier life

Low tier life
Fapping increases testosterone (multiple scientific studies have shown it) so how is it low tier exactly? It's the High T lifestyle, keep going like this OP, you're doing great. (not sarcastic)

• +1
Reactions: Lulleko
Fapping increases testosterone (multiple scientific studies have shown it) so how is it low tier exactly? It's the High T lifestyle, keep going like this OP, you're doing great. (not sarcastic)
How is fapping and doing drugs good life?:lul:

I....need.....to.......feel.
IM BORED.............BORED...........bored...............boreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*sleeps*

Man wat ta faq is happening I need uhhhhh ket wait nah I want me some datura yeah right datura.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: