My personal favorite JAW + CHEEK + CHIN implant.

Jade

Jade

Banned
Let me start by saying that if you ever look at a design on bone like the ones Eppley or Ramieri and other intelligent surgeons use as marketing to hook dumb idiots, and you think they are good, you are screwed.

There are loooong threads devoted to discussing millimeters on a screen and design, and every time I see the comments, I am like, this kid is screwed, that kid is screwed, and so on.

It doesn't matter how honest I am with you. Some of you idiots are contaminated with the belief that your life will change soon and can't comprehend what an older guy like me tells you. Your sorry dick thinks for you, and the more surgeries you get, the more you will hate yourself.

Yes, of course, go to Eppley, Ramieri or the other five usual suspects - they all are good surgeons.

Understand one thing (if you can), if you look good from your implant surgery, it is ONLY due to good luck and chance.

Some of you do have a good base for attractiveness, and whatever implants you get will enhance your appearance.

However, you are blinded and horny and can't see what I am telling you. More than anything, you are sad. You have hated yourself for so long and want to feel better. A girl put you down, and you now have the strength to show the bitch that you will be better than when she made you feel like a piece of shit.

Some of you are jealous of your childhood friends and can't stand why they had it so much better than you.

Oh, kids, you are so fucked!

Anyway, my favorite implants are my cheeks.
Second, my chin. Third, my jaw.

Looking back, the main problem was MYSELF!!! Initially, I thought the doctors had it, but I soon realized it was a mistake.

There is only ONE guy I believe will look ok with his implants. He already got his surgery with one of these famous surgeons. We have been corresponding here on Looksmax, and out of all the guys I have seen, I think he will look good. He had a very attractive foundation to start with.

He is a pleasant guy and is very respectful. If we had had more time, we'd have done some experimenting. However, if he doesn't like his results, it would be a pleasure for me to help. He knows who he is.

To all of you youngcels, this man has gotten more surgeries than all of you put together, and he did it all in less than six months. I am in awe of his attitude and kindness. Most of all, I truly believe he will look amazing.

Because of guys like him, I know surgeries can be good when the person getting them is prepared and understands what they want.

If you are a dumb ass kid who wants to ascend because you want to slay, shut the fuck up and never contact me again- I cannot help and will not do anything for you. Even the ones that have already contacted me - shove your little money up your ass and don't contact me.

Experience your own life and make your own mistakes.

This admirable man never showed me another man's picture, and he never showed me a model or celebrity he wanted to look like. This guy is a real man, not a dry pussy boy who fantasizes about looking like the men they will never be.

My second favorite is my chin because it has the right width and forward projection, but it would never look like I want it to because the tip muscle makes it pointy.

My jaw, well, I will do my jaw implants again, but this time, I don't have to pay for them, bitchessss!!! lol

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
truly incredible how consistently you make dogshit threads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, aries19, MakinMogReturns and 6 others
OP is not even here for looksmaxxing, she’s just a raging old femcel nigger woman screaming into the void

• +1
Reactions: Luis, CristianT and Jade
Most schizophrenic user on here, obsessed with his implant frustrations

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Jade and Adonis
idc laughing GIF

• +1
Reactions: Jade
OP is not even here for looksmaxxing, she’s just a raging old femcel nigger woman screaming into the void
Fuck me I needed that laugh jeeeesos Christ

• +1
Reactions: Jade
talking about @Salludon I get it op