My Personal Routine

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

reality shifting in latency
Here’s what my life looks like @Balkansandsh

On week days I wake up at 7 am and eat food, do some mild exercise, then do research or talk to people online before I bike to school at 11 am, then at school I do research as much as possible and avoid talking to normies or doing joowork. Then I bike home very fast to minimize sun exposure and get HIIT. I eat a light meal and then go to my room to do more research until 10-11 pm. I listen to music and do relaxing breathing before going to bed.

On weekends I wake up at 7 am, eat, then do research until noon where I eat again, then do more research until 3 pm. I go to work at 3 and work until 8 pm. Then I come home and do some more research until 10-11 pm and listen to music and relax with breathing exercises and go to sleep at around midnight.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Here’s what my life looks like @Balkansandsh

On week days I wake up at 7 am and eat food, do some mild exercise, then do research or talk to people online before I bike to school at 11 am, then at school I do research as much as possible and avoid talking to normies or doing joowork. Then I bike home very fast to minimize sun exposure and get HIIT. I eat a light meal and then go to my room to do more research until 10-11 pm. I listen to music and do relaxing breathing before going to bed.

On weekends I wake up at 7 am, eat, then do research until noon where I eat again, then do more research until 3 pm. I go to work at 3 and work until 8 pm. Then I come home and do some more research until 10-11 pm and listen to music and relax with breathing exercises and go to sleep at around midnight.
mirin you waking up early and sleep early too, what do you study though for that many hours? and what u think u gonna change to improve your routine.

• JFL
mirin you waking up early and sleep early too, what do you study though for that many hours? and what u think u gonna change to improve your routine.
I study mostly aging related things, but sometimes I’ll do speed reading on other things on the internet.

Ideally, I’d get more time outside and waste less time sleeping/eating/working/schoolslaving so I can study more.

• JFL
@Whitepill_Saint give me jfl reacts

• JFL
I study mostly aging related things, but sometimes I’ll do speed reading on other things on the internet.

Ideally, I’d get more time outside and waste less time sleeping/eating/working/schoolslaving so I can study more.
fair enough, what's your future goal for career/education, you seem to be disciplined and can actually study.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ and Whitepill_Saint
fair enough, what's your future goal for career/education, you seem to be disciplined and can actually study.
I want to write books, but I must learn more first. But I’m not studying for career purposes but because it’s a cope and interests me immensely. I feel a sort of spiritual purpose to my research.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Balkansandsh