routine of my life as a subhuman

I haven't grew over 5 cms in the last year btw, just saying
I used to have good habits and nothing changed that's why I stopped, don't say I didn't try because I did and always tried to do my best, but stuff just doesn't work when it's not supposed to
I didn't grow at all at 15 but at 16 grew an inch so I'm now 5'7. Might not be over height wise because it's really random.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: beniman, Kaari and PeakIncels
I didn't grow at all at 15 but at 16 grew an inch so I'm not 5'7. Might not be over height wise because it's really random.
I think my height is fucked asf I haven't grew at all last year like it stopped i think it's time to accept my 5'9 height tbh
but maybe I can get a little bit of luck like u
I hope you get taller tho bro i Really do

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: beniman, Kaari and looksmaxxing223
sleep at 2 am
wake up at 6:30 am
wait for the bus at 7:30
I go to school at 8:00
get joked and insulted till 2 pm
go home and play games or rot on .org
do my homework at 1 am(if I feel like it)
sleep again

if your asking for lunch and dinner I barely eat so
if you don't give a fuck either don't reply
rate my routine
such a sad life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kaari, beniman and PeakIncels
I think my height is fucked asf I haven't grew at all last year like it stopped i think it's time to accept my 5'9 height tbh
but maybe I can get a little bit of luck like u
I hope you get taller tho bro i Really do
Thanks man, you too.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kaari, beniman and PeakIncels
fr, if your life sucks at least sleep alot no? you'd do fun shit in your dreams
I never dream like I only did a few times in my whole lifetime

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and beniman
same bro, I relate to you a lot, idk how to comfort you because I'm in the exact same situation, I have pretty much breakdowns every night because of this but ig it is what it is, what can one do rn? nothing, it's over, must accept it
I plan on roping by buying copious amounts of peanut butter (I'm allergic to them and it's super deadly to me jfl at my subhuman genes) if my ascension plan doesn't work. I can't imagine living like this for the next 50+ years.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and PeakIncels
sleep at 2 am
get joked and insulted till 2 pm
sleep again

rate my routine
Go to the gym

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, PeakIncels and beniman
I plan on roping by buying copious amounts of peanut butter (I'm allergic to them and it's super deadly) if my ascension plan doesn't work. I can't imagine living like this for the next 50+ years.
I think I'll just use a shotgun no nigga has to look at my deformed face be even uglier with a Glock shot I want it gone and forever

also your sn method is very painful I'd avoid it tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, beniman and looksmaxxing223
I think I'll just use a shotgun no nigga has to look at my deformed face be even uglier with a Glock shot I want it gone and forever

also your sn method is very painful I'd avoid it tbh
Can't think of any painless ways. I'm in the UK so weapons are illegal. Or I could over dose on drugs which I don't have

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: beniman, Kaari and PeakIncels
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kaari, beniman and looksmaxxing223
Can't think of any painless ways. I'm in the UK so weapons are illegal. Or I could over dose on drugs which I don't have
I sincerely hope you get better from whatever dark place ur in. Im sorry that u feel this way bro

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and PeakIncels
I sincerely hope you get better from whatever dark place ur in. Im sorry that u feel this way bro
I been like this for years now since I was 12 lol

k'm not even depressed but my looks, frame will lead me to further failure and make my life even worse

no point in living it then, I already went to mental hospital for my eating disorder didn't help
over

• So Sad
Reactions: beniman and Kaari
I can't and that's what hurts the most. If I was only born average looking and average height which is now like 5'11, I would be happy and ignorant, but unfortunately for some to be happy, others have to be sad and I'm that person.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
@MoggerGaston W routine?

• +1
Reactions: beniman
what your going to do is tell your parents and school is to go fuck themself and start sleeping 8+ hours of sleep while eating well. stop being such a whiny bitch your still 15
No time in a day for 8 hour sleep

• +1
Reactions: beniman and PeakIncels
I been like this for years now since I was 12 lol

k'm not even depressed but my looks, frame will lead me to further failure and make my life even worse

no point in living it then, I already went to mental hospital for my eating disorder didn't help
over
I know that what you are going thru is prob rly bad. But people imagine themselfs uglier then what they acually are sometimes. Yes u might be ugly but prob not as ugly as u belive. And also I see ugly guys with decent/good looking girls often so not all hope is lost bhai. You also need some hobby that you could cope with. Fighting sports are usually the best.

• +1
I can't and that's what hurts the most. If I was only born average looking and average height which is now like 5'11, I would be happy and ignorant, but unfortunately for some to be happy, others have to be sad and I'm that person.
I would tell you the same thing I said to @PeakIncels
I know that what you are going thru is prob rly bad. But people imagine themselfs uglier then what they acually are sometimes. Yes u might be ugly but prob not as ugly as u belive. And also I see ugly guys with decent/good looking girls often so not all hope is lost bhai. You also need some hobby that you could cope with. Fighting sports are usually the best.

• +1
I'm too nd tbh, the thing is that I tried sports, I tried soccer for 3 months and got insulted there too, I tried kickboxing and idk it was embarrassing, too bad lol I'm not good at anything only games

• +1
b

• +1
I would tell you the same thing I said to @PeakIncels
I used to believe that too as i was approached once but she cut communications after finding a 6'2 mogger with blue eyes. Called me a creep too btw

• So Sad
unfortunate school situation😢 hope it gets better

only thing i suggest is join a Combat Sport. Your only 15.You could benefit in so many ways
crazy i thought you were Approaching 30 because of that Arthur avi:lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: beniman and looksmaxxing223
I'm too nd tbh, the thing is that I tried sports, I tried soccer for 3 months and got insulted there too, I tried kickboxing and idk it was embarrassing, too bad lol I'm not good at anything only games
You got a really bad self "look" on urself bhai. But for you to get better you got to want it. And often when ur depressed you feel like you want or got to stay there because thats what ur most used 2. You got to try to be happy even if ur not and thats the hardest part. I used to be depressed (im not going to get into why) and I forced myself to do "happy" things. Listening to happy music, going out etc. Its hard because you dont want it and dont get any good feeling from it at the moment but the more you do it the better you get. So do somthing that is either outside or with other people (fighting sports bc its the least judgemental or go for walks) bc it does get better if u let it get better. I was once in a similiar position to you. Just please dont give up. And God is also somone you should make a friendship with even if it doesnt feel like he exists bc of what has happend to you but give it a try. Have hope.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and PeakIncels
I used to believe that too as i was approached once but she cut communications after finding a 6'2 mogger with blue eyes. Called me a creep too btw
You got a really bad self "look" on urself bhai. But for you to get better you got to want it. And often when ur depressed you feel like you want or got to stay there because thats what ur most used 2. You got to try to be happy even if ur not and thats the hardest part. I used to be depressed (im not going to get into why) and I forced myself to do "happy" things. Listening to happy music, going out etc. Its hard because you dont want it and dont get any good feeling from it at the moment but the more you do it the better you get. So do somthing that is either outside or with other people (fighting sports bc its the least judgemental or go for walks) bc it does get better if u let it get better. I was once in a similiar position to you. Just please dont give up. And God is also somone you should make a friendship with even if it doesnt feel like he exists bc of what has happend to you but give it a try. Have hope.

• +1
sleep at 2 am
get joked and insulted till 2 pm (edit if you don't understand basically bullying but not involving physical)
sleep again

rate my routine
Which country?

• +1
Reactions: beniman and PeakIncels
if only you knew how hard I've tried ts hshit bro if only, I did everything bro, idk man, I'm not going to kms but life just ain't for me, I'll ldar forever till I eventually die by old age ig or heart attack

• +1
Hope it gets better for u bro ❤️❤️
Also u bhai @looksmaxxing223 l love u

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: beniman, PeakIncels and looksmaxxing223
if only you knew how hard I've tried ts hshit bro if only, I did everything bro, idk man, I'm not going to kms but life just ain't for me, I'll ldar forever till I eventually die by old age ig or heart attack
Ik you have it hard and I belive that you have tried but giving up is not an option. If u ldar u will eventually kys. You got to try and if that doesnt work you got to try even more. And you got to really really want it. Try everyday, do happy things every day. Try sport after sport hobby after hobby. If you do this you WILL eventually find happiness.

• +1
Ik you have it hard and I belive that you have tried but giving up is not an option. If u ldar u will eventually kys. You got to try and if that doesnt work you got to try even more. And you got to really really want it. Try everyday, do happy things every day. Try sport after sport hobby after hobby. If you do this you WILL eventually find happiness.
ig I'll try idk man, it's just so hard bro to even move forward, I can't be nearby a mirror without wanting to cry bro lol, but whatever it is what it is

• Love it
your a good user bro I wish you the best to ascend be rich and shit happy idk bro just wish you the best

• Love it
ig I'll try idk man, it's just so hard bro to even move forward, I can't be nearby a mirror without wanting to cry bro lol, but whatever it is what it is
I feel tou somewhat there. But man you got to try and give it your best. You might not have it as easy as others but u will get there u just gotta fight for it. Just ldaring wont help u at all it would just be creating ur own hell. So day by day you got to try. And please sign up for mma. Give it at least 6months it has helped many. Trainers there will help you tons bc of how strict and kind hearted they are.

• +1
I feel tou somewhat there. But man you got to try and give it your best. You might not have it as easy as others but u will get there u just gotta fight for it. Just ldaring wont help u at all it would just be creating ur own hell. So day by day you got to try. And please sign up for mma. Give it at least 6months it has helped many. Trainers there will help you tons bc of how strict and kind hearted they are.
I'll just get back on running that's what I used to do for cardio I was having "fun" doing it, not even fun but better than lazying around ig

• Love it
I'll just get back on running that's what I used to do for cardio I was having "fun" doing it, not even fun but better than lazying around ig
Just give it a shot. Or join somthing thats around other people. If u have any hobbies try joining a club yk. Bc some ppl rly will make ur life better

• +1
my brother asking a girl out is exactly the best example to determine if I'm good looking or not and the bitch didn't even look at me in the eyes
whatever it is, I have to do what for years? run everyday in a hope my chin will be more forward and longer? eat meat everyday so maybe I can get more forward growth? let's not lie at ourselves some people are just that unlucky, and if I can't even vent here anymore, it proves that my ass can't even be normal online
nigger your acting like your not cucking the possibility of getting taller while living a shit lifestyle. IDGAF that you have a subhuman chin your just ensuring you framcel manlet LTN by living like that

• +1
Just give it a shot. Or join somthing thats around other people. If u have any hobbies try joining a club yk. Bc some ppl rly will make ur life better
I joined soccer got hated there
I tried kickboxing hated there too lol
only running is good I do it alone and Calmly
thanks for the motivation and kind words tho I appreciate them a lot keep grinding and ascending good ahh user fr

• +1
nigger your acting like your not cucking the possibility of getting taller while living a shit lifestyle. IDGAF that you have a subhuman chin your just ensuring you framcel manlet LTN by living like that
possibility of getting taller
tell me what possibility there is
I haven't grew more than 5 cm this year
what possibility there is???

• WTF
Reactions: StarvedEpi
I joined soccer got hated there
I tried kickboxing hated there too lol
only running is good I do it alone and Calmly
thanks for the motivation and kind words tho I appreciate them a lot keep grinding and ascending good ahh user fr
You will get hated lots, trust me ive been hated alot. But when u eventually find the right people theres a whole new life to be lived. I hope the absolute best for u bro and if u ever need som1 2 talk with just send a message and ill respond whenever im online

• Love it