My personal take on teenage love

Its useless, Amnesia, NZb6air are right lol, Having a relationship in your teens or 20's won't alternate your brain heavily, the real issue starts in your childhood and elementary years that's where the damage occurs, after that everything won't affect you much socially

stop thinking that you missed out because you actually missed out on nothing apart a younger pussy, lol you'd break up after 2 months anyway and end up heartbroken

imagine thinking your life changed because you haven't fucked earlier bro
crazy

water thread tbh, just rep me bro

View attachment 3220778
insane cope

you do you tho, i guess people need something to cope with

teen love is the most exciting, fabulous and fascinating experience on the life of a man, if you missed out on that shit you already are pretty much dead

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
insane cope

teen love is the most exciting, fabulous and fascinating experience on the life of a man, if you missed out on that shit you already are pretty much dead
Come back here when you tell me how teenager love affected your life heavily and permanently

It's a positive experience, in my case somewhat negative because I compare the later years to the earlier ones.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
insane cope

Opinions on recently 19 year old youngcel eggking talking about teen love he’s half a year younger than me
@Gengar @wishIwasSalludon @cromagnon @LooksThinker @sportsmogger @St.TikTokcel @Entschuldigung @slavicpsycho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, wishIwasSalludon and sportsmogger
Opinions on recently 19 year old youngcel eggking talking about teen love he’s half a year younger than me
@Gengar @wishIwasSalludon @cromagnon @LooksThinker @sportsmogger @St.TikTokcel @Entschuldigung @slavicpsycho
i missed out on teen love

im gonna kill myself

• So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel
What’s your take on this Urkcel getting humialiated by YNs

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
What’s your take on this Urkcel getting humialiated by YNs

God the first two clips in the video are so brutal