My personality and "game" was never the issue

vaninskybird

vaninskybird

jb maxxer
fucking cunts gaslighting me
since i improved my looks and fraud my pics i had girls text me first and rn im talking with a jb about sex

i couldn't have done this when i was ugly, my personality hasn't improved one bit, it's actually worse

water but fuck all the gaslighting cunts that i fucked with my head along the years

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: BrazilianLooksmaxxer, Corleone, fauxfox and 4 others
since i improved my looks and fraud my pics i had girls text me first and rn im talking with a jb about sex
They don’t care about you being an IGcel tho? 🤔

• JFL
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Deleted member 8608
They don’t care about you being an IGcel tho? 🤔
they all ask me for ig or fb, so yeah, it's a downside, but this jb is ok with it, we talk on whatsapp

they all ask me for ig or fb, so yeah, it's a downside, but this jb is ok with it, we talk on whatsapp
JB from Yubo? Also can I see your new pics bro?

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
TELL ME YOUR LOOKS FFS:lul:
psl rating is kidna stupid, i would say something close to htn but keep in mind im from romania and the bar is very low
i can dm u some before and after pics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Corleone and Deleted member 8608
JB from Yubo? Also can I see your new pics bro?
ya, i only have 2 pics, one is a close up of my face and one is me standing near a boxing bag covering my face
i'll dm you

the jb i talk to is also taller than me (177) im 170 and she still says she wishes i could be in bed with her rn
does whatsapp show if you take a screenshot?

the jb i talk to is also taller than me (177) im 170 and she still says she wishes i could be in bed with her rn
does whatsapp show if you take a screenshot?
Screenshot of the chat? Nah.

ya, i only have 2 pics, one is a close up of my face and one is me standing near a boxing bag covering my face
i'll dm you
Send. You got me curious tbh

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird
she also texed me first, and she texted me first again the second day even after i told her im shorter than her