My personality is legit repulsive and holding me back more than my appearance

D

Deleted member 21700

Kraken
Sent this scale to my friend and asked him to rate me on the scale:

truecel-incel-LTN-MTN-HTN-chadlite-chad-gigachad-terachad

rated me HTN
then asked him who he considers chad, he sent me the kind of peeps if I posted here, most guys would laugh and call them incel. So I know its defo my vibes which are more of a dealbreaker than my appearance.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 16501
work on it also alot of guys are male gaze copers

Lol kennedy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, rand anon, Deleted member 20848 and 2 others
The other guy is 5'10-5'11 too, so virtually my height and even smaller frame and skull despite a more uncle look

work on it also alot of guys are male gaze copers
also, I think he was also male gaze coping himself, I legit think even he mogs those guys even in his fatmaxxed state but there is some currency bias, those are the most recent guys he has seen get female attention vis-a-vis him. I too have been intimidated by guys that were technically not very GL coz I saw them get tons of female attention recently.

Last edited:
Personality is cope woman will approach you if you are attractive enough you just need to ascend. leanmaxx asap

Personality is cope woman will approach you if you are attractive enough you just need to ascend. leanmaxx asap
I mean, I am attractive enough for them to approach in a social setting where it makes sense, eg- was just reminiscing when I joined uni, fairly GL girls with fiances were sending me creepy messages and one of them was like "I wish you would be my bf for 10 days before I get married", one would even touch my thigh/ crotch or my cheek for no reason. Problem is I am not attractive enough to keeping this interest on appearance alone and there are enough guys who are better than me in any setting who will validate them next too, so the moment I get abusive, behave like an autist, bitch about others, not have any substance beyond appearance or raunchy jokes, its over. I have the true life of an MTN-HTN, personality only becomes secondary after breaking the normie barrier.

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet