My personality is so bad

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I started school again for my apprenticeship and we live together in a youth hostel.
While everyone, also the short and fat guys, have vibed with other people and made connections, I'm eating lunch alone jfl.
I'm so awkward, I need to have social skills. I don't want to be awkward, people have the wrong perception of me. I'm calm and not a nerd with glasses thats dumb and has a stick in his ass like everyone assumes.

Socialmogged to death.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and RichardSpencel
im also socially retarded and havent made a single friend ever

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, turkproducer, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person
im also socially retarded and havent made a single friend ever
Same. Never had a real friend. I also can't show my real personality because of high inhib. I look like a boring nerd but my interests aren't even that boring. It sucks because I have to see other young people make friendships now.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Same. Never had a real friend. I also can't show my real personality because of high inhib. I look like a boring nerd but my interests aren't even that boring. It sucks because I have to see other young people make friendships now.
when i was talking to oneitis trying to impress her and she asks about friends/clubs i am part of

and i'm just sitting there like 0_o

totally blew it (not that i had a chance anyway)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and turkproducer
Jfl, reading 1000 hours about the blackpill and then instantly getting a oneitis when you see a pretty girl... Nothing will vanish our biology. How can I be so cucked?