My phenibut arrived today

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Picked it up from the post office earlier today. I planned on trying it today but decided to take it tomorrow after getting up, fully rested. Just a pathetic amount to see how my botulism-plagued body reacts to it. I feel relaxed anyway right now and have zero alcohol cravings (unlike yesterday) so taking it now would be pointless. I may change my mind tho if I get an alcohol craving later. Rn I'm neither hungry nor do I miss a glass of whisky, despite not having eaten anything in 24 hours and no alcohol in three days

Has anyone mixed it with baking soda to neutralize the acidity? I bought some today since my tooth enamel is already messed up

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Get cirmain K2 MK-4 Thorne drops from Amazon or eBay
I have vitamin K. It's due to not showing up to dentist appointments, poor dental hygiene, beer and diet soda

I have vitamin K. It's due to not showing up to dentist appointments, poor dental hygiene, beer and diet soda
Brush and floss brah

Okay, so I put a very small amount (like 1/5th of a 500 mg scoop or even less) in a .5 l water bottle, poured some of it into a glass and started sipping on it to see how I react to it. Even at that low of a dose, I can feel slight muscle relaxation mainly in my diaphragm (which has been affected the most from botox poisoning) but not too bad yet. Other than that, I'm getting drowsy and dizzy, blurred vision and overall weird. Also slightly nauseous. No positive effects whatsoever. I'm gonna wait for a while now before I consider drinking more of it. The drowsiness is only now starting to really kick in but feels different than alcohol sedation or being tired naturally. Drinking a sugar free energy drink as we speak but it doesn't seem to do anything

Okay, so I put a very small amount (like 1/5th of a 500 mg scoop or even less) in a .5 l water bottle, poured some of it into a glass and started sipping on it to see how I react to it. Even at that low of a dose, I can feel slight muscle relaxation mainly in my diaphragm (which has been affected the most from botox poisoning) but not too bad yet. Other than that, I'm getting drowsy and dizzy, blurred vision and overall weird. Also slightly nauseous. No positive effects whatsoever. I'm gonna wait for a while now before I consider drinking more of it. The drowsiness is only now starting to really kick in but feels different than alcohol sedation or being tired naturally. Drinking a sugar free energy drink as we speak but it doesn't seem to do anything
How the fuck did you feel 100mg... I don't feel anything under 3000

How the fuck did you feel 100mg... I don't feel anything under 3000
Low tolerance and pre-existing health issues due to neurotoxin poisoning, I guess. I can go through an entire bottle of 90 proof whisky in a single night without problems (despite anorexic tier BMI) but TMG for example messes me up big time, even at pathetic doses. Don't forget I'm still dealing with iatrogenic botulism, which turned my life and overall health upside down. Before that I was perfectly fine. The dizziness/drowsiness seem to come in waves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509