Reactions: Deleted member 57122, moreroidsmoredates, aleksander and 5 others
Champions League Football GIF by UEFA

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Deleted member 57122, Klasik01 and 11 others
What Went Wrong

all look like low t cucks except leo, but leo has perfect prettyboy archetype so his pheno plays well into it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy and LooksThinker
Blud tried to sneak himself in

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum, Mewton, STUPIDREFEREES and 3 others

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Klasik01 and LooksThinker
all look like low t cucks except leo, but leo has perfect prettyboy archetype so his pheno plays well into it.
low t is an incredible cope, litteraly just look at models before and after, all of them, with few exceptions go from pretty boy chads (Prime) To masculine chads, masculanization of the face is interlinked with age, only way to become more manly is to take steroids which will make you look older, why become older looking to attract women who arent your age? Stupid

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, Deleted member 51465 and LooksThinker
Slav

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker
low t is an incredible cope, litteraly just look at models before and after, all of them, with few exceptions go from pretty boy chads (Prime) To masculine chads, masculanization of the face is interlinked with age, only way to become more manly is to take steroids which will make you look older, why become older looking to attract women who arent your age? Stupid
ur right to an extent but you forgot to take into account "looking high t" isn't necessarily about masculine/ogreness. because hyper masculine chads/ogres have extremely high levels of t which isn't seen as attractive since it ruins their harmony and trust appeal. on the other hand this phenotype nerfs anyone to the lower than ideal range of lookin high t yet not being ogre (unless modified).

looking high t is about exhibiting signs of healthy male testosterone levels for sexual performance/survivability. That's why thugs/criminals are seen as high t even if they don't have the masculine traits of chads. high t is about looking dangerous and more likely to survive in the tribe/wild but blonde hair definetily doesn't do that even without taking into account the lightness of the eyebrows/lashes which isn't a great sign of dimorphism.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and LooksThinker
ur right to an extent but you forgot to take into account "looking high t" isn't necessarily about masculine/ogreness. because hyper masculine chads/ogres have extremely high levels of t which isn't seen as attractive since it ruins their harmony and trust appeal. on the other hand this phenotype nerfs anyone to the lower than ideal range of lookin high t yet not being ogre (unless modified).

looking high t is about exhibiting signs of healthy male testosterone levels for sexual performance/survivability. That's why thugs/criminals are seen as high t even if they don't have the masculine traits of chads. high t is about looking dangerous and more likely to survive in the tribe/wild but blonde hair definetily doesn't do that even without taking into account the lightness of the eyebrows/lashes which isn't a great sign of dimorphism.

no way you just called those other examples as low t cucks compared to this :lul:

i agree, some people are indeed born to not look high t, even if they may have that, im personally an ogre, but i made the error of not acting masculine, so weaker dudes picked up on it, but i do think most guys should still look young when they're below 25, the masculinity will come back later

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy and LooksThinker
he doesn't give low t cuck vibez because his appeal is literally one the highest ever. u can't call someone with that much appeal halo as low t cuck
being appealing doesn´t mean that he is any more t than any of those other guys :lul:

i agree, some people are indeed born to not look high t, even if they may have that, im personally an ogre, but i made the error of not acting masculine, so weaker dudes picked up on it, but i do think most guys should still look young when they're below 25, the masculinity will come back later
high iq take that i agree with

Feel like he could fix his colouring with darker hair or skin, idk
nah his skin is fine, he needs to dye his hair at least brown.

• +1
he doesn't, he has low uniqueness and no status+harmony halo. he would get cucked by leo
just say that leo looks better jfl :lul: Leo is like the lowest t out of these four except maybe me facially because i´m so much younger

Couldve been a pretty boy mogger if wider face, if you actually looks maxx i reccomend widening yourface, but same case for me, mouth breathed and thumbsuced now im incel woohoo

Couldve been a pretty boy mogger if wider face, if you actually looks maxx i reccomend widening yourface, but same case for me, mouth breathed and thumbsuced now im incel woohoo
I did neither lmao

just get a rhino and TESTOSTERONE MAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX andd chew mastic gum
This what my jaw looks like without sucking in cheeks

Attachments

• PXL_20240214_214241719.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240214_214241719.MP.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0

View attachment 2747132
@LooksThinker This 17YO guy named Jaxon Kemp also has this pheno and he’s a 6’4 Barrett/Leo lookalike + gets mad pussy fuckkkk I wish I could be him

Those my example pic are much more alike but he still resembles them because of the blonde hair

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and sudanguy
just farted btw

• +1