My phenotype is the ONLY reason I'm incel

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned
Women in the west hate both arabs and Spanish men.I don't look arab except with facial hair and then more Jewish and levantine than anything Wich I never have but Ohioans and whites or blacks in general think any tan white guy is a arab.

Women also hate Spanish men.and Mediterranean men in general here.its the same way in Amsterdam but the backslidden Muslimas gave me sex many times and liked me since I was a kid and when I was a teenager.

I hate it here so much.I just want one cute chinita or mestiza that's also a good girl.Im also fine with med or mixed black.

This city is nothing but black and white whores with a dash of manhating jezebel spirited Ricans.

Asian women are good here and have likes me a few times but are so small even in shaker wich has the highest concentration at 5 percent.I used to live right next to shaker .

I had 4 indian women like me when I spoke with them and told them I was Hindu at the time but they were fresh off the boat and the abcdesis hate me and are the worst aspects of leftism.When I didn't tell them I was Hindu at the time they all hated me.

Only met one Mexican girl and she was weird but she did tell me I was handsome.

I'm stuck here cuz I have math dyslexia and I don't know how to get the GED without tutoring 2ich I can't afford.I am also disabled and living off ssi.

My ugly black friend gets women and he's thugmaxed in face tats and he's Muslim but he never tells girls that so he gets laid while I rot simply due to perception and racism.thats why I have no respect for westernized women and rejoice in their suffering.he has a std :soy:and also cheats on all of his women with street prostitutes .he had admitted to being a psychopath .

Last edited:
Arabs and meds can slay

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, thereallegend, aBetterMii and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, thereallegend, Deleted member 16215 and 2 others
Not if they think they're Muslim or Hispanic. Not in this racist city .
I once read of a guy on reddit that said that liberal cities are actually shit for ethnics

He lives in rural Texas and slays, meanwhile while he lived in San Francisco he barely got anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person
Maybe, just maybe you are not good looking.
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
I'm extremely goodlooking according to ever woman that knew my racial background and every gay man I've met.women here hate Muslims and Hispanics .stop your utopian fantasy and gaslight.the world is a ugly place full of evil people.men hate me just as much until they know my racial background.every women here that found out wanted to be my gf without exception .

Women in the west hate both arabs and Spanish men.I don't look arab except with facial hair and then more Jewish and levantine than anything Wich I never have but Ohioans and whites or blacks in general think any tan white guy is a arab.

Women also hate Spanish men.and Mediterranean men in general here.its the same way in Amsterdam but the backslidden Muslimas gave me sex many times and liked me since I was a kid and when I was a teenager.

I hate it here so much.I just want one cute chinita or mestiza that's also a good girl.Im also fine with med or mixed black.

This city is nothing but black and white whores with a dash of manhating jezebel spirited Ricans.

Asian women are good here and have likes me a few times but are so small even in shaker wich has the highest concentration at 5 percent.I used to live right next to shaker .

I had 4 indian women like me when I spoke with them and told them I was Hindu at the time but they were fresh off the boat and the abcdesis hate me and are the worst aspects of leftism.When I didn't tell them I was Hindu at the time they all hated me.

I'm stuck here cuz I have math dyslexia and I don't know how to get the GED without tutoring 2ich I can't afford.I am also disabled and living off ssi.

My ugly black friend gets women and he's thugmaxed in face tats and he's Muslim but he never tells girls that so he gets laid while I rot simply due to perception and racism.thats why I have no respect for westernized women and rejoice in their suffering.he has a std :soy:and also cheats on all of his women with street prostitutes .he had admitted to being a psychopath .
then move.

I once read of a guy on reddit that said that liberal cities are actually shit for ethnics

He lives in rural Texas and slays, meanwhile while he lived in San Francisco he barely got anything
Every woman that liked me here was a republican .

• Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
I'm extremely goodlooking according to ever woman that knew my racial background and every gay man I've met.women here hate Muslims and Hispanics .stop your utopian fantasy and gaslight.the world is a ugly place full of evil people.men hate me just as much until they know my racial background.every women here that found out wanted to be my gf without exception .

I mean this is you... I remember you used to spam lookism with your pics and this one is actually the best one. On all others you were a legit 3.5/10. Aren't you also like 5'8?

• JFL
Reactions: Kekee
just wear light eyes contacts so you look exotic

"I'm Incel Cause Pheno."

1907465 giphy 2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, spark, thereallegend and 1 other person
Since when women hate spanish men , thats new for me

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
yeah same. i got the typical ugly semitic incel pheno

i dont know mine i look ll over that website and found nobody who looks like me

What city/ country u in?

I have arab-persian-med- curry pheno, cos I am mixed race, and I agree people hate these guys largely due to culture and stereotypes.

If you are 6+ with this pheno, u just need to dress, groom, style yourself in a way that shows your not poor, and you're not fob, and then you're fine.

The demographics in Texas are way better due to Hispanic immigration. Has little to do with liberal or conservative.

The demographics in Texas are way better due to Hispanic immigration. Has little to do with liberal or conservative.
This is downright facts. Ever since Hispanics came, it’s been mog city here in Texas. Like legit if you are 5’8 or higher you could literally mog. The whites here though are moggers ngl though so find a place here that doesn’t have that much of them 🤣 Also Houston is full of black people and BBCmaxxers but whites still win in those areas because how dumb BBC are. Best chance is a rural ghetto mixed Hispanic city. You’ll find gl women and the men would be trash tier JFL. Just yesterday there was a Hispanic dude that was up to the top of my rib cage. San antonio is a good place to start. It’s way better then trying to get a visa and green card to move to SEA and way better quality living than India.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Arab/med pheno is insane if you look dimorphic