My phone is broken☹️

Th3Man

Th3Man

كل ما أنشره هو مجرد سخرية ولا ينبغي أخذه على م
Joined
May 3, 2025
Posts
4,966
Reputation
8,105
Tod2ay I was playing soccer and forgot to put my phone down so I ended playing with it in my hand and I fell and it broke
I'm using my laptop now
I am expecting a call from a potential job and this laptop can't use simcard
Im really worried now and stressed
I wish I stayed in my room, this wouldn't have happen if I did:feelsrope:


Atleast now I won't have many distractions and can be more productive
 
  • +1
Reactions: Scarlet
Cracking Up Lol GIF by MOODMAN
 

Similar threads

hopelessmanlet32
Mogs ☹️
Replies
0
Views
19
hopelessmanlet32
hopelessmanlet32
LettersfromAgartha
Replies
2
Views
39
LettersfromAgartha
LettersfromAgartha
abdulkadir
Replies
0
Views
19
abdulkadir
abdulkadir
foid_annihilation
Looksmax Bs with phone
Replies
0
Views
8
foid_annihilation
foid_annihilation
neurodivergent
Replies
2
Views
35
neurodivergent
neurodivergent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top