My physique Gymcels GTFIH

FutureSlayer

FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope

6’3
80kg

Please help me identify which muscles groups are lacking and I should target more:geek:

(lats, triceps and forearms imo)

6’3
80kg

Please help me identify which muscles groups are lacking and I should target more:geek:

(lats, triceps and forearms imo)
pretty much everything is lacking, but imo i think you should focus on your chest and shoulders

• +1
Reactions: kebab, Akhi and FutureSlayer
pretty much everything is lacking, but imo i think you should focus on your chest and shoulders
He's 6'3, It's harder to put muscle mass on a bigger frame. I would say he's fairly muscular, but if he gained some more it would look better obviously.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and FutureSlayer
He's 6'3, It's harder to put muscle mass on a bigger frame. I would say he's fairly muscular, but if he gained some more it would look better obviously.
My biceps are 37cm but I look scrawny af because of the length :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: rares54
My biceps are 37cm but I look scrawny af because of the length :feelsbadman:
Yeah I would say back and shoulders for the v taper, forearms since they get veiner if you work them out with reverse ez bar curls (thats what I do).

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Yeah I would say back and shoulders for the v taper, forearms since they get veiner if you work them out with reverse ez bar curls (thats what I do).
thanks very much. Appreciate

im 6'6 and 110 kg currently bulking, im speaking from experience

• Woah
Reactions: poopoohead