My physique ratios are the exact same as Jeff seid

TGUN.

TGUN.

It’s discipline, not genetics.
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
19,366
Reputation
36,747
I just saw an old pic of him

Shit looks basically the same as mine

Literally identical


I’m 17. I’m gonna cut to 8% bf now then hope on roids in my 20s and be physique maxxed
 
  • +1
Reactions: yyk117
Shit looks basically the same as mine

Literally identical
4863108 1000012036
 
I just saw an old pic of him

Shit looks basically the same as mine

Literally identical


I’m 17. I’m gonna cut to 8% bf now then hope on roids in my 20s and be physique maxxed
Send pic I need to verify
 

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
3
Views
14
subhumanandrew
S
TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
16
Askinov
Askinov
IDontBlameAnybody
Replies
10
Views
62
Suicidalcel
Suicidalcel
antrax
Replies
3
Views
70
antrax
antrax
Dondraper75
Replies
21
Views
132
LKira
LKira

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top