My physique 🙄

Bro you really need to clean bulk up (while maintaing leaness)…this is getting auschwitz mode rn, too small & in clothes & makes ya look like regular anorexic twink despite being fit
But if you’re happy it’s chill

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Entschuldigung
You need to eat more your head looks too big compared to your body cause you're skinny

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 9801
You look good man
But this is ideal male body, stats: 5'9, huge frame, alpha face

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Elvisandreaa, Toth's thot and 1 other person
Bro you really need to clean bulk up (while maintaing leaness)…this is getting auschwitz mode rn, too small & in clothes & makes ya look like regular anorexic twink despite being fit
But if you’re happy it’s chill
You need to eat more your head looks too big compared to your body cause you're skinny
very difficult, don't have much appetite :oops:

wait
some questions

so no weighted calishthenics? like put weights on back and do pushusps?
just normal push usp and pull ups right?

were yuo consistent also like have a routine every single day or just did push ups and pull ups sometimes?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Elvisandreaa
Nice physique bro(y)

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
wait
some questions

so no weighted calishthenics? like put weights on back and do pushusps?
just normal push usp and pull ups right?

were yuo consistent also like have a routine every single day or just did push ups and pull ups sometimes?
I do until I cannot do nomore, knuckle and diamond pushups. lowering the rest time and increasing reps is important if you are getting better at it to challenge urself :oops:

3-5 times per week depending how I feel also important to leave some rest days and stretch after u are done

my diet is utter shit, used to be skinny joke with the same diet but now when I exercise it is like day and night

This is few clips of me doing muscle ups, did pullups enough to explosively pull myself high up

I am currently waiting for weather to get warmer again so I could go outside and do pullups/muscleups again :oops:

I do until I cannot do nomore, knuckle and diamond pushups. lowering the rest time and increasing reps is important if you are getting better at it to challenge urself :oops:

3-5 times per week depending how I feel also important to leave some rest days and stretch after u are done

my diet is utter shit, used to be skinny joke with the same diet but now when I exercise it is like day and night

This is few clips of me doing muscle ups, did pullups enough to explosively pull myself high up

I am currently waiting for weather to get warmer again so I could go outside and do pullups/muscleups again :oops:
dman for someone who doesn't do weighted or really put any effort
thats a good body

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474