My plan for how im going to escape this online mental asylum of a forum

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

I have all the info I need to fix myself so I just need to leave

I think the trick is to stay occupied

I will leave as soon as I have all these things:

1. Girlfriend - (after I've maxxed out) meet her all the time or if not together then every night netflix at the same time and chat while watching the movie on ft this will keep me occupied late at nights

2. Friends - idk how ill get friends tho

3. A hobby - gym of course like 5 days per week but after a year of bulking ill do boxing and go there most evenings after work for a few hours just to train and hang out

4. Job - keeps me occupied in the day. im part time rn but transitioning to full time role

5. Weekends - go out with friends, or gf, or go boxing, or gym, or idk maybe i need to find other stuff like learning an instrument or work on side hustle on weekend. actually yeah thats what ill do if im not doing anything on weekend, work on my shitty failing business side hustle

the good thing about these copes is that they will be fun, take up my time, but actually beneficial to my life, unlike this forum(after you get all the info you need form it)

so yeah thats how i'll escape from this online mental asylum. But not yet, still a lot more coping to do

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Prince88, Deleted member 14392 and 5 others
damn when I think about it. this is just a normal life. as if ive had to make a plan.

if u have to make plans like this, its over

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 14392, BoneDensity and 9 others
good luck

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 17997, thereallegend and 1 other person
Keeping that up will be tricky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
at first it was funny seeing things like this from you
now I am just sad for you

All of that literally happened to me in 2018 and I left lookism
Now look at me :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Also you wanna go gym 5 days a week then box on the weekend? Thats just not sustainable long term

Also you wanna go gym 5 days a week then box on the weekend? Thats just not sustainable long term
hmm after a year of gymmaxxing ill probably just maintain with less days. but i suppose ill need 1/2 days per week off from both of them. fuckknows what im gonna do on them days

what went wrong
Realised the LTR I was in was shit and my gf and I broke up
Roidceling decimated my hairline
Fell back into rotting hard over covid lockdowns which lead me back to lookism

• So Sad
Realised the LTR I was in was shit and my gf and I broke up
Roidceling decimated my hairline
Fell back into rotting hard over covid lockdowns which lead me back to lookism
fuuck sorry to hear bro

have u figured out a solution to ur hairloss?

at least u always got us to fall back on.

i remember being in toxic relationship where i had no friends and no blackpill site to talk on so the only way for me to get social interaction was to stay and get torture by her. at least now im happy being single cos i have u retards

• Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser
fuuck sorry to hear bro

have u figured out a solution to ur hairloss?

at least u always got us to fall back on.

i remember being in toxic relationship where i had no friends and no blackpill site to talk on so the only way for me to get social interaction was to stay and get torture by her. at least now im happy being single cos i have u retards
Yeah been recovering hair on fin and min
Its not that bad tbh that relationship ended over 2 years ago now, and I still have some normie mates irl

Yeah especially the gf part, you won’t have much time to shitpost on this circus site

Gl boyo

• +1
damn when I think about it. this is just a normal life. as if ive had to make a plan.

if u have to make plans like this, its over
It's not normal 4 users here though, that seems like some princess tales form Disney to me

• +1
View attachment 1629023

I have all the info I need to fix myself so I just need to leave

I think the trick is to stay occupied

I will leave as soon as I have all these things:

1. Girlfriend - (after I've maxxed out) meet her all the time or if not together then every night netflix at the same time and chat while watching the movie on ft this will keep me occupied late at nights

2. Friends - idk how ill get friends tho

3. A hobby - gym of course like 5 days per week but after a year of bulking ill do boxing and go there most evenings after work for a few hours just to train and hang out

4. Job - keeps me occupied in the day. im part time rn but transitioning to full time role

5. Weekends - go out with friends, or gf, or go boxing, or gym, or idk maybe i need to find other stuff like learning an instrument or work on side hustle on weekend. actually yeah thats what ill do if im not doing anything on weekend, work on my shitty failing business side hustle

the good thing about these copes is that they will be fun, take up my time, but actually beneficial to my life, unlike this forum(after you get all the info you need form it)

so yeah thats how i'll escape from this online mental asylum. But not yet, still a lot more coping to do
Lifefuel

F1774C5C 48D9 4380 824A A8CCC197C299

• JFL
you can do this shit right now fucker

• Hmm...
True; all i see rn here is gymmaxxed Htn+ with high SMV asking about bimax/trimax for their good looking non recessed faces 😬

any progress on thsi plan?

• So Sad
Reactions: Verse