my plan for the next 2 years or so

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
im just going to tunnel vision wageslave as hard as possible

im buying a house by the end of the year . just need to save a bit more for the deposit.

im 22 now. ive achieved nothing in life. at least if i get a house i'll have achieved something for once and have something to my name

then after that, all i need is LL, an online business, and to geomaxx

so i'll save % of my income towards LL, and the other %, ill put it towards online businessmaxxing

the thing is, i have a good online business which i made money off before, but i have 0 time to work on it cos im wageslaving, then gym, then tired

so im gonna hire some $300 per month filipino to work on it full time for me, and ill send him all the tasks he/she needs to do etc..

i could hire 1 or 2 of them even.

i just want to build wealth man. i want to escape wageslavery.

owning property, growing a business. i'll finally be making progress

i feel like thats more exciting than getting a gf and slaying despite im in my prime

but one problem im facing is im very lonely. i have no gf, no friends, no family. nothing to do on weekends, no one to meet. and im too low smv to get a gf. well im pretty sure. but i havent even tried tbh. i have a fwb but i fucked it up with blatant misbehaviour .

idk how to cope with this loneliness. i think maybe i just need to get a very low smv gf to cope with on weekdays or weekends. low maintenance. just to be there fo rme while im on my journey. and maybe go to a boxing gym on the weekends maybe i could make some friends, or at least interact and be around young guys my age'ish

• +1
Reactions: YUNGMAXXER
you will rot here and cope all day.

you will rot here and cope all day.
i barely use this forum anymore..

i used to browse 24/7 every day tho before i started wageslave

i barely use this forum anymore..

i used to browse 24/7 every day tho before i started wageslave
ritalinman-png.2106312

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859