My plan is to ascend after I graduate

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
I'm in my third year of uni, and it's super competitive. I thought I'd be able to cruise through most of it and enjoy the ideal university life student of the year type shit, but I was wrong. I have to grind hard for grades, and there's zero time for myself. I'm constantly busy with studies and extracurriculars to build my resume. There's no time for the gym, socializing, or partying, and I can't waste the opportunity of being at such a prestigious university by slacking off. So, I've decided to power through my degree, and after I graduate and get a job, I'll take a year off to gain work experience and then join a master's program where I hope to have a more relaxed university experience. I'll also use that year off to get all the surgeries I've planned. I recently got LASIK and Invisalign, and I'll do the rest afterwards. I'm also pretty much completely dependent on my parents for money. Getting a job would give me more independence too. I'm 20 now and by the time I graduate I'll be 21-22. What do you guys think? @Chadeep @MoggerGaston @buflek @deadstock @Beastimmung @John Doe @SecularIslamist @TechnoBoss

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Arcturus, Jova and 34 others
damn nigga you will be pushing 30 once you graduate tho

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, truthhurts, Gaygymmaxx and 9 others
Good luck

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Paul7, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 2 others
There was a Guy here from Mumbai very sharp jaw and acne skin. He ascended after Moving to UK at 24.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Gaygymmaxx and Jason Voorhees
24-25 when I graduate out of my masters and ai also plan to do doctorate.
Arrange marriage an Indian Stacy
Will be obedient+respect you
Even the attractive dudes struggle with white women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
@Akhi @mrriceguyreturn

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
All the good girls will be gone by the time you get your masters.

Also no one wants a studycuck in their early 20s. If you're in curryland you will probably be financially mogged by other men and women because of that delayed gratification. By the time you become desirable all the roasties will remain. I was in the same position and I regret it profusely. Idk maybe I'm wrong....

• +1
Reactions: laaltin, JohnDoe, Chadeep and 2 others
i think you dont need surgery to get women but I also know that I‘m not gonna convince you otherwise

so all I‘m gonna say is good luck with your plans

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
I’m letting you know right now, if you continue to eat carbohydrates, then there will be no ascension. Mark my words.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees

Also no one wants a studycuck in their early 20s. If you're in curryland you will probably be financially mogged by other men and women because of that delayed gratification. By the time you become desirable all the roasties will remain. I was in the same position and I regret it profusely. Idk maybe I'm wrong....
24 is really that old nigga?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Akhi
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

He's in one of the best institutes of India in IT
Even if he gets finance mogged, he will still be respected a lot by the people

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and SecularIslamist
uve been here for 4 years and still not ascended? its over

• +1
Arrange marriage an Indian Stacy
Will be obedient+respect you
Even the attractive dudes struggle with white women
Honestly this seems to be ideal. I'm even considering asking my parents for an arranged marriage once I get a job. I'm a minority too so that helps @Chadeep

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., ayusshhhh and Chadeep
24 is really that old nigga?
No it's not old. But old enough where the most desirable women have gone. Also you are just starting your career whereas others have a 3+ year headstart.

If you just want MTB that might be fine.

He's in one of the best institutes of India in IT
Even if he gets finance mogged, he will still be respected a lot by the people
That's a green flag for sure. But time is his biggest enemy.

I wouldn't take that year out...

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins, Jason Voorhees and ayusshhhh
Honestly this seems to be ideal. I'm even considering asking my parents for an arranged marriage once I get a job. I'm a minority too so that helps @Chadeep
Getting married at 22 bhai? 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and ayusshhhh
Bad idea. College Is the best time to find a worthy LTR. After that the chances decrease, as well as the quality of the girls Who are still single. Assuming you have 6 hours of lectures per day, and study 5 hours per day, which Is enough to get good grades in any program, you should still have some time to go out, especially during weekends, also you should socialize during the breaks from lectures with your classmates.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, yuyu, Chadeep and 1 other person
Just ascend now

• +1
I'm in my third year of uni, and it's super competitive. I thought I'd be able to cruise through most of it and enjoy the ideal university life student of the year type shit, but I was wrong. I have to grind hard for grades, and there's zero time for myself. I'm constantly busy with studies and extracurriculars to build my resume. There's no time for the gym, socializing, or partying, and I can't waste the opportunity of being at such a prestigious university by slacking off. So, I've decided to power through my degree, and after I graduate and get a job, I'll take a year off to gain work experience and then join a master's program where I hope to have a more relaxed university experience. I'll also use that year off to get all the surgeries I've planned. I recently got LASIK and Invisalign, and I'll do the rest afterwards. I'm also pretty much completely dependent on my parents for money. Getting a job would give me more independence too. I'm 20 now and by the time I graduate I'll be 21-22. What do you guys think? @Chadeep @MoggerGaston @buflek @deadstock @Beastimmung @John Doe @SecularIslamist @TechnoBoss
come to europe

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
@ryuken @Autismcel @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and ryuken
I recently got LASIK and Invisalign, and I'll do the rest afterwards. I'm also pretty much completely dependent on my parents for money. Getting a job would give me more independence too. I'm 20 now and by the time I graduate I'll be 21-22. What do you guys think?
Same but I am 17, planning for LASIK only, not invisalign

• +1
24-25 when I graduate out of my masters and ai also plan to do doctorate.
4109219 2b7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, Clown Show, Johnny_Sins and 2 others
not bad you would still have much time after the university i'm aiming for medicine in my country which i will finish at 23-24 it's a good plan imo

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Autismcel
i thought you were older im thinking about other user probably

Last edited:
  • +1
@onion_salad @normie_joe @SubhumanCurrycel

Remember it's never getting better. If you want to rope now do it already as things will become worse and worse each year.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: pig_face, Johnny_Sins and Jason Voorhees
It's shit just ascend now and then continue

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin and Jason Voorhees
Remember it's never getting better. If you want to rope now do it already as things will become worse and worse each year.
Veey motivational

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Because the level of attractiveness you're gonna start with at the job and then the masters is what will dictate your experience and there's exponential difference between the levels, it's like entering the job market with a phd vs middle school diploma but 50fold if that makes sense

• +1
Veey motivational
Everyone thinks it will get better someday... but it doesn't...it's a bluepilled belief that people on here have, thinking one day they will ascend and their life will magically turn into heaven. You will soon be old, aged and with health issues. No energy whatsoever to live plus looking at your deteriorated appearance everyday while being obligated to slave your life away to earn the minimum to survive and afford some useless whim.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
Because the level of attractiveness you're gonna start with at the job and then the masters is what will dictate your experience and there's exponential difference between the levels, it's like entering the job market with a phd vs middle school diploma but 50fold if that makes sense
That job I will only fo for a year tho. I'll enter masters fully maxxed out.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Last edited:
  • +1
Just get an arranged marriage brah, that's the perk of being ethnic

• +1
Lol Life of the currycel. It was over since birth, nigga.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, laaltin and Jason Voorhees
Good luck brah

• +1
@Charisma