My plan on slaying Art hoe/alt girl/emo girl in my city

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
IMG 0710

IMG 0727

Get this physique and be shreded I am 12% bf rn because I take prescribtion drugs.

IMG 0731

Wear leather necklace with non shiny pendant(the shape has to be pointing dow straight and add the spiritual aspect alt hoe was impressed by my spiritual bs knowledge, lenght to the sternum so attenuate the T shape of my straight wide clavicles.

IMG 0643

Wear leather bracelet similar to this, this will add personality and make your wrist not looking small.

My personality is already dark triad af by default since both of my parents are clinically diagnosed as dark traid and successful af.

My spotify playlist display on Tinder preview and play on bluetooth JBL speaker with Alt foid.
Ie youngest daughter by super heaven
Stay with u by baby boat
my humps
i wish
White Tee bg Summer walker NO1-Noa h
hyponotix data
…..

Target vampire look a like girl, pale skin dark hair light eyes.

IMG 0730

IMG 0668

Even Chico was Altmax when you was in his prime
IMG 0732

IMG 0733

IMG 0734

IMG 0735

Attachments

• IMG_0731.jpeg
    IMG_0731.jpeg
    46.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chico Chicowski, schizo echochamber, Xangsane and 2 others
@Xangsane @BrahminBoss @Napoleon de Geso @mbolo @andy9432 @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @Iasacrko @LiterallyNightwing @MoggerGaston
@Beastimmung @Eli @Cheesyrumble @chosen-one @Gonthar @pneumocystosis

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
very nice plan, best of luck

very nice plan, best of luck

This one alt girl likes me so much, she was so impressed about my style, music taste and spiritual knowledge.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: shabby890, poopoohead and code
This one alt girl likes me so much, she was so impressed about my style, music taste and spiritual knowledge.
All you have to do now is finish the job :cool:

• Love it
Reactions: poopoohead and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
good luck

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
View attachment 2544818
View attachment 2544819
Get this physique and be shreded I am 12% bf rn because I take prescribtion drugs.

View attachment 2544824
Wear leather necklace with non shiny pendant(the shape has to be pointing dow straight and add the spiritual aspect alt hoe was impressed by my spiritual bs knowledge, lenght to the sternum so attenuate the T shape of my straight wide clavicles.

View attachment 2544826
Wear leather bracelet similar to this, this will add personality and make your wrist not looking small.

My personality is already dark triad af by default since both of my parents are clinically diagnosed as dark traid and successful af.

My spotify playlist display on Tinder preview and play on bluetooth JBL speaker with Alt foid.
Ie youngest daughter by super heaven
Stay with u by baby boat
my humps
i wish
White Tee bg Summer walker NO1-Noa h
hyponotix data
…..

Target vampire look a like girl, pale skin dark hair light eyes.

View attachment 2544827
View attachment 2544831

Even Chico was Altmax when you was in his prime
View attachment 2544833
View attachment 2544835
View attachment 2544836
View attachment 2544837
That’s hot nice

• Love it
@Iasacrko I will slay Turkish JB in Berlin one day

All I'm seeing is a dream
Where are the results?

• +1
Add mitski and beebadobee

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, bishōnenmaxxer and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
This crap is all for feminism, but whatever

Did your rice grandfathers have to do all this crap for your rice grandmother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, BowlCutMogger and KING REIDYZ
Good luck boyo.

Have you had any results so far?

Also, i wanna go to berlin too as an arab and fuck young prime dutch JB

• +1
Now I understand why blacks are the most NT RACE

• Hmm...
Muh alt girls lol

• Hmm...
This crap is all for feminism, but whatever

Did your rice grandfathers have to do all this crap for your rice grandmother
has nothing to do with feminism

Ofc

Not to forget wearing this shirt

IMG 0745

Those physiques are pretty insane. Are those achievable natty?

thanks god I am 12% bf

I used to be 11% when I was too lazy to eat too

first one definitely is,, second one is achievable but hard. he either has good genetics or dabbles in peds

this is a legit plan,, one of the few i see on here that are realistic, good luck

has nothing to do with feminism

Ofc
Look masculine you faggot
surgerymax and looksmax is so fucking gay JFL at you NIGGERS that go through with this. this is feminism you fucking cuck!!!! you are making yourself a version of how they want you. thats like circumcucking yourself and being a wage cuck so you can work for them and chad. none of your ancestors had to do any of this and got sex. by doing this you are supporting globohomo and that makes you a nigger loving cuck

Be my guest and add double LL to your list of jestermaxxing just to be rejected on a Kike Jewish app called Tinder. Who do you think is responsible for how degenerate and feminist western women are? Its unbearable and stupid to even support these useless holes

surgerymax and looksmax is so fucking gay JFL at you NIGGERS that go through with this. this is feminism you fucking cuck!!!! you are making yourself a version of how they want you. thats like circumcucking yourself and being a wage cuck so you can work for them and chad. none of your ancestors had to do any of this and got sex. by doing this you are supporting globohomo and that makes you a nigger loving cuck

Be my guest and add double LL to your list of jestermaxxing just to be rejected on a Kike Jewish app called Tinder. Who do you think is responsible for how degenerate and feminist western women are? Its unbearable and stupid to even support these useless holes
TRVTH NVKE