My plan to become a PSL God

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta

Why would someone want to become a PSL God?
Because it signifies leaving mortals behind
"But muh foids like generic looking sports players and androgynous statusmaxxed freaks like Chamalet and manlets like Tom Holland and jeremy allen white"
We look to PSL Gods because it is not foids opinion of them that matters, it is the inspiration they evoke when we see them that matters
For a moment of gazing upon Delon we become Delon
They remind us of the eternal nature of our existence, time ceases to matter in the presence of ideal harmony because we are in the moment, we are reuniting with God.
The Greeks/Romans made statues with compact flacid penises because it signified a seperation from man's beast like nature to a plane of higher ideals
Just caring about fucking foids and foids opinions signified a man who was no different from an animal, ascension to higher consciousness was what these scholars truly craved.

I will become a PSL God by undertaking the following steps:

Ascending to Chadlite SMV by gymcelling, tattoomaxxing(stephen james halo) and getting my body more tanned while maintaining the pale vampire look of my face for collagen maintenance
I will be able to get large delts for muscle halo while also maintaining a tapered model look like Laid, I wont emphasize chest because its retarded unathletic gymcel aspie stuff that no PSL God cares about

I will then get high quality footage of myself mogging
The footage will be walking and interacting with girls as if I'm just going about my business and someone is recording me while girls thirst for me.
This is a giga halo for tall males that will make virgins see you as a God already

I will also get footage that looks like it was taken for a model ad campaign. All that matters is getting a few seconds of footage in different settings that can be flashed into PSL God videos quickly before the frauding can be found out.

I will pay PSL God video makers to include my footage as well as making PSL God videos myself
I will also make videos where I flash morphed pics of myself with peak collagen and larp that I used to look like a legit mogger prettyboy 8 years ago just like chico did.
With Chico saying in his podcast that its imposisble to retire as an MM since brands still want to work with you no matter how much you age, I can play off the idea that my aging hindered my prettyboy look that got me into the industry but I am still going strong due to ratios (like Chico) and now taking the more masculine angle.

I recently started using a DSLR to test out modelling shots and it legit de-aged me by like 10 years compared to my phone camera.

I am also going to be launching a multi year propagnda campaign that promotes my own pheno and features, within 5 years tiktok normies will be talking about how pale skinned, brown haired celtic moggers are the ideal pheno and nearly every mogger has an Irish name like O'Pry.
They will also understand the concept that tall face is necessary to avoid infantile feminine appearance.

I will also inflate the importance of height and destroy my main competition which is the average height male with a goodlooking face.
I will ensure they can no longer compete after extreme tarnishing, convincing women that goodlooking male facial genes dont get passed on to offspring and only height and bad males faces are predictably passed on, meaning decent looking tall man genes trumps goodlooking average height genes because only one allows mogger trait to be passed on.

I will also grow my youtube following so that I have some status to back up why I am being seen in PSL God videos.
I will post chatroulette videos where girls overreact talking about how good I look for presection
I will either pay foids for the reaction or use a video of kater to get the reaction

I will actually be a guy that people are rooting for who aspies see as one of them (the role zyzz fulfilled) as opposed to some narcy aloof faggot who was handed everything at 17 and can barely figure out how social media platforms fuction and lack any kind of audience engagement savyness

If you want to see a 9 year PSL user ascend, you will also do everything in your power to help by leaving positive comments about my PSL God status and hyping me up. Spamming comments about me mogging gay alien Barrett because tall faces obliterate wide feminine faces.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, the MOUSE, VrilChad and 8 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, iam good boy, Deleted member 48689 and 20 others
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
Capybara let him cook

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and futuregigamogger

"But muh foids like generic looking sports players and androgynous statusmaxxed freaks like Chamalet and manlets like Tom Holland and jeremy allen white"
We look to PSL Gods because it is not foids opinion of them that matters, it is the inspiration they evoke when we see them that matters
They remind us of the eternal nature of our existence, time ceases to matter in the presence of ideal harmony because we are in the moment, we are reuniting with God.
The Greeks/Romans made statues with compact flacid penises because it signified a seperation from man's beast like nature to a plane of higher ideals
Just caring about fucking foids and foids opinions signified a man who was no different from an animal, ascension to higher consciousness was what these scholars truly craved.

Ascending to Chadlite SMV by gymcelling, tattoomaxxing(stephen james halo) and getting my body more tanned while maintaining the pale vampire look of my face for collagen maintenance
I will be able to get large delts for muscle halo while also maintaining a tapered model look like Laid, I wont emphasize chest because its retarded unathletic gymcel aspie stuff that no PSL God cares about

The footage will be walking and interacting with girls as if I'm just going about my business and someone is recording me while girls thirst for me.
This is a giga halo for tall males that will make virgins see you as a God already

I will also get footage that looks like it was taken for a model ad campaign. All that matters is getting a few seconds of footage in different settings that can be flashed into PSL God videos quickly before the frauding can be found out.

I will pay PSL God video makers to include my footage as well as making PSL God videos myself
I will also make videos where I flash morphed pics of myself with peak collagen and larp that I used to look like a legit mogger prettyboy 8 years ago just like chico did.
With Chico saying in his podcast that its imposisble to retire as an MM since brands still want to work with you no matter how much you age, I can play off the idea that my aging hindered my prettyboy look that got me into the industry but I am still going strong due to ratios (like Chico) and now taking the more masculine angle.

I recently started using a DSLR to test out modelling shots and it legit de-aged me by like 10 years compared to my phone camera.

I am also going to be launching a multi year propagnda campaign that promotes my own pheno and features, within 5 years tiktok normies will be talking about how pale skinned, brown haired celtic moggers are the ideal pheno and nearly every mogger has an Irish name like O'Pry.
They will also understand the concept that tall face is necessary to avoid infantile feminine appearance.

I will also inflate the importance of height and destroy my main competition which is the average height male with a goodlooking face.
I will ensure they can no longer compete after extreme tarnishing, convincing women that goodlooking male facial genes dont get passed on to offspring and only height and bad males faces are predictably passed on, meaning decent looking tall man genes trumps goodlooking average height genes because only one allows mogger trait to be passed on.

I will also grow my youtube following so that I have some status to back up why I am being seen in PSL God videos.
I will post chatroulette videos where girls overreact talking about how good I look for presection
I will either pay foids for the reaction or use a video of kater to get the reaction

I will actually be a guy that people are rooting for who aspies see as one of them (the role zyzz fulfilled) as opposed to some narcy aloof faggot who was handed everything at 17 and can barely figure out how social media platforms fuction and lack any kind of audience engagement savyness

If you want to see a 9 year PSL user ascend, you will also do everything in your power to help by leaving positive comments about my PSL God status and hyping me up. Spamming comments about me mogging gay alien Barrett because tall faces obliterate wide feminine faces.

3891610 3434461 1593816719822

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx and socialcel
you are sub5 stfu nigga also dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Manletmachine, InnerVoid and 1 other person
Also this guy is quite obviously reading my posts
He's shilling Mrazik now and talking about PSL God height.
Good guy

• Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama
0, kys faggot

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx, 6ft4 and Deleted member 32485
too schizo for me

just be gl

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG
Finally someone who also understands. This is about the longest game in existence: eternity through achieving beauty.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
The list:

THE BULL
BRAHMINBOSS

i didnt know this tranny sang this. mogger song.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Worthwhile except you know you won't do anything but mentally masturbate to the idea of doing it for the next 5 years until you stop caring about this shit JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomop, mogstars, poopoohead and 2 others
We look to PSL Gods because it is not foids opinion of them that matters,

it is the inspiration they evoke when we see them that matters
They remind us of the eternal nature of our existence, time ceases to matter in the presence of ideal harmony because we are in the moment, we are reuniting with God

Just come out of the closet already

Who let you out of the psych ward

just come out of the closet man......

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
Good thread, deserves more traction.

if u aret the 6ft4 from .net/height/gpsl then "psl god" status is unachievable for u buddyboyo

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
if u aret the 6ft4 from .net/height/gpsl then "psl god" status is unachievable for u buddyboyo
It’s over for you too, your just a nigger that clenched his jaw and squints

You’re like 30. never began nigga.

over for lanklets

• Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker

You’re ugly and Irish with an underbite you will never ascend

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
You want to mog over hedonistic and emotional pursuits. that's why you won't ascend, Mosley.

You don't deserve to mog if you're not ready to be mogged yourself. Selfishness eventually returns back to the uninitiated. You really think you're that much more worthy and deserving than the others. Why? How? You fight like a younger man, admirable but mistaken. The shadows betray you

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
Embarking on my journey to ascend as a PSL (Pumpkin Spice Latte) God, I've mapped out a meticulous strategy. It begins with mastering the art of crafting the perfect PSL, balancing the rich flavors of pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Next, I'll delve into the lore and culture surrounding this beloved autumnal beverage, immersing myself until I'm a true connoisseur. With dedication and passion, I shall rise to PSL deity status.

• +1
Reactions: silencio