My plan to become the most attractive dimorphic phenotype on earth

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

I wanna look like this nigga

rn im pale af, blonde but dyed dark brown, medium blue eyes(so not as light as his)

1. i will go blast sunbeds hard for the next few weeks until im dark as fuck like him
2. then when dark enough, ill dye hair black like his, same with eyebrows and lashes and beard(is his hair dark brown or black btw im half colour blind)
3. shave beard so just have that bit of hair on the chin and mustache
4. do the same haircut as him
5. take photo with good phone camera and lighting from somewhere else to make skin and eyes glow like that
6. edit eye colour in photoshop or pay an indian on fiverr to do it for me so my eyes slightly lighter to be like his

is there any flaws in my plan other than the fact im way more ugly and shorter than this guy?

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, exeight, BrettyBoy and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 15827 and incel194012940
rare trailer park anglo.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Bad for your skin. Don't do it. White is superior.
imagine this guy was pale white tho, he would lose all appeal

same with people like mike thurston

imagine he was pale white. he'd be a nobody right now...

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 1901
you need brown eyes if you want to look really good bhai

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 17829
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
true. do u think green eyes would be better in this case? or not rlly make much difference?
I think it doesn't make a big difference, as long as its light. Could be green, blue or even gray.

• +1
In what world is that black JFL?

@forevergymcelling
oh is it dark brown? im colour blind nigga leave me be
looks more black here

It means White trash, the White equivalent Ghetto Blacks

how is he white trash

he looks high class af + dark tan is a status symbol amongst whites + looks better

This will attract Detona
be ready for the walls of copy pasta from studies

• JFL
You need to be incarcerated in a mental prison. This guy looks like a bitch with that tan.
Ok then why is he dating a blonde supermodel?

Also are u sure u don’t just over rate blonde cos ur asian?

Ok then why is he dating a blonde supermodel?

Blonde women are ugly, and usually fake.
Suoermodels are ugly, masculine, tall, gaunt, and appeal primarily to the homosexual male; the supermodel industry is controlled by gay men.

Also are u sure u don’t just over rate blonde cos ur asian?

What kind of point is this? Blond men mog in the West (see this emoticon :chad:) and even if they hadn't, Asians outnumber Westerners by about 4 to 1. They're the global majority and, hey, most of them have higher visual intelligence than whites do.

looks like a kid on those shoes :ROFLMAO:

Blonde women are ugly, and usually fake.
Suoermodels are ugly, masculine, tall, gaunt, and appeal primarily to the homosexual male; the supermodel industry is controlled by gay men.
come on man she was sexy af and 2m followers. he mogs just accept it

What kind of point is this? Blond men mog in the West (see this emoticon :chad:) and even if they hadn't, Asians outnumber Westerners by about 4 to 1. They're the global majority and, hey, most of them have higher visual intelligence than whites do.
dude literally every study proves that women prefer white men with dark hair and slight tan

also i even spoke to a lot of gook foids and they wanted me to dye my hair black

they said the things that attracts them to whites is height and eye colour. not hair colour

come on man she was sexy af and 2m followers. he mogs just accept it

Nope. Hideous.

Also even fat people have millions of followers. They're mostly fake.

dude literally every study proves that women prefer white men with dark hair and slight tan

Cope. No study ever showed this + all of your links are curry-affiliated.

also i even spoke to a lot of gook foids and they wanted me to dye my hair black

Ethnic cope. Never happened.

they said the things that attracts them to whites is height and eye colour. not hair colour

Hilariously false + never happened.

Rz41JxA.png

Nope. Hideous.

Also even fat people have millions of followers. They're mostly fake.
yeah u were right shes ugly asf

Cope. No study ever showed this + all of your links are curry-affiliated.
show the study that proves they prefer blonde hair then? u havent backed up this statement once yet

Ethnic cope. Never happened.
on god it did. and i did terribly on dating apps in gookland while being blonde af

and larping 6ft. i remember one saying i should dye my hair and she will do it for me + any i mentioned to that i wanna dye my hair said i should do it and wasnt against it. if they liked blnde hair they wouldve begged me to keep it. but they dont
Hilariously false + never happened.
wtf is this graph

yeah u were right shes ugly asf

View attachment 1789764

Rough cigarette butt skin color

Man face, man shoulders

Hides most of her face despite wanting to be tan because ugly

Looks like a white trash drug addict

show the study that proves they prefer blonde hair then? u havent backed up this statement once yetl

Have done it multiple times

on god it did. and i did terribly on dating apps in gookland while being blonde af

Cope

View attachment 1789767 and larping 6ft. i remember one saying i shou

Not you

d dye my hair and she will do it for me + any i mentioned to that i wanna dye my hair said i should do it and wasnt against it. if they liked blnde hair they wouldve begged me to keep it. but they dont

wtf is this graph

Keep coping. Never happened

Rough cigarette butt skin color

Man face, man shoulders

Hides most of her face despite wanting to be tan because ugly

Looks like a white trash drug addict
why does she have 1.1m followers then?

but i agree girls want to tan cos they know us guys like darker skinned women

Have done it multiple times
send the blonde studies then i wont argue with u ever again (studies on attractiveness. not sperm donor)

who tf else is it then

Keep coping. Never happened
what would i gain from making this up? and why would i always be complaining then?

why does she have 1.1m followers then

Tons of people have a million followers + most of them are fake.

but i agree girls want to tan cos they know us guys like darker skinned women

Composites of ideal male and female faces, as selected by 100 European volunteers.

The female face is less European-looking, with darker, browner skin, darker eyes, and darker hair, than the male composite. Even her facial features look ethnic.

Beautiful_faces_di_3249634b.jpg

Male: Oval-shaped, blue eyes: 0.46 distance apart from eye centres

Female: Almond-shaped, brown eyes: 0.48* distance apart from eye centres, each is 0.23 width

send the blonde studies then i wont argue with u ever again (studies on attractiveness. not sperm donor)l

You can argue with me until you're blue in the face, I'm still going to be dominating you and this forum.

who tf else is it the

Random guy

what would i gain from making this up? and why would i always be complaining then?

Ethnic :incel: LARPing as :chad: cope

Composites of ideal male and female faces, as selected by 100 European volunteers.

The female face is less European-looking, with darker, browner skin, darker eyes, and darker hair, than the male composite. Even her facial features look ethnic.

Beautiful_faces_di_3249634b.jpg

Male: Oval-shaped, blue eyes: 0.46 distance apart from eye centres

Female: Almond-shaped, brown eyes: 0.48* distance apart from eye centres, each is 0.23 width
this literally proves darker hair white guy is ideal lol

this literally proves darker hair white guy is ideal lol

Nope. Male in that composite had lighter hair than the female meaning that more light haired men went in to the male composite, while practically none must have gone in to the female.

• Hmm...
Nope. Male in that composite had lighter hair than the female meaning that more light haired men went in to the male composite, while practically none must have gone in to the female.
but its still brown... not blonde...

but its still brown... not blonde...

Blond isn't the majority hair color in any country on Earth, and these composites contained middle easterners like Natalie Portman. The fact thst the male composite has lighter hair means that blond men are considered more attractive on average. There is simply no way that the composite will be blond when blonds are hugely outnumbered by the crowd. You have to look at net effect.

Blond isn't the majority hair color in any country on Earth, and these composites contained middle easterners like Natalie Portman. The fact thst the male composite has lighter hair means that blond men are considered more attractive on average. There is simply no way that the composite will be blond when blonds are hugely outnumbered by the crowd. You have to look at net effect.
majority isnt relevant. they simply just put what is the most attractive phenotype/face

majority isnt relevant. they simply just put what is the most attractive phenotype/face

Retard cope. The fact that blond men are ~5% of the Western population and probably 0.0002% of the world population matters. The volunteers selected attractive celebrities and these were morphed in to composites. There simply aren't enough blond men for them to choose from; but clearly blond men punched above their weight if the male composite was significantly lighter as compared with the female.

Studies on Europeans only do seem to show thst attractive composites are significantly lighter haired:

facial-attractiveness1.gif

o6az83shwgz81.png

Blond men are defo more likely than dark haired men to be rated as attractive, for this to be happening. Same can't be said for blonde women.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Retard cope. The fact that blond men are ~5% of the Western population and probably 0.0002% of the world population matters. The volunteers selected attractive celebrities and these were morphed in to composites. There simply aren't enough blond men for them to choose from; but clearly blond men punched above their weight if the male composite was significantly lighter as compared with the female.

Studies on Europeans only do seem to show thst attractive composites are significantly lighter haired:

facial-attractiveness1.gif

o6az83shwgz81.png

Blond men are defo more likely than dark haired men to be rated as attractive, for this to be happening. Same can't be said for blonde women.
if asian woman is most attractive then why isnt the ideal woman asian in that original photo

Can we all just recognize that Predeterminism is a deranged, coping ethnic male using the Looksmaxing forum as a depository for his insecurities, and ban him?

but she isnt. idiot.

Participants in the study and its creators were mostly European with no exposure to Asian media ; it's unlikely there were any Asians they were aware of.

That composite is as close to Asian as you could get for all-Caucasian female celebs. Goes to show Asian women sre the female prototype.

• +1
imagine this guy was pale white tho, he would lose all appeal

same with people like mike thurston

View attachment 1789660

imagine he was pale white. he'd be a nobody right now...
whats your opinion on his hair?
everyone says buzzcut or short hair like he is unattractive af

you think this guy would look way better with longer hair?

whats your opinion on his hair?
everyone says buzzcut or short hair like he is unattractive af

you think this guy would look way better with longer hair?
yeah probably better with longer hair but he kinda suits the short hair look masc look

• +1
Reactions: exeight

I wanna look like this nigga

View attachment 1789655

View attachment 1789656

rn im pale af, blonde but dyed dark brown, medium blue eyes(so not as light as his)

1. i will go blast sunbeds hard for the next few weeks until im dark as fuck like him
2. then when dark enough, ill dye hair black like his, same with eyebrows and lashes and beard(is his hair dark brown or black btw im half colour blind)
3. shave beard so just have that bit of hair on the chin and mustache
4. do the same haircut as him
5. take photo with good phone camera and lighting from somewhere else to make skin and eyes glow like that
6. edit eye colour in photoshop or pay an indian on fiverr to do it for me so my eyes slightly lighter to be like his

is there any flaws in my plan other than the fact im way more ugly and shorter than this guy?

His posture looks like shit. His spine looks like he has Kyphosis. Also his skin looks fake or over-tanned. Natural is best. Just tan your skin so it looks like you go outside. His bottom lip also juts out as if he has mandibular prognathism. Slightly recessed midface with naso-labial folds.

• +1