My Plan To fuck a girl

Htobrother

Htobrother

I make women happy and exstatic joy ,
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
22,279
Reputation
21,807
So I’m softmaxxing and Building muscle back
will start low inhib maxxing with alcohol and increasing ssri dosage
I will start to partymaxx and social eventmaxx
If a girl gives me an Ioi I will go there and escalate things go to her home or to my place and fuck her
My autism is sometimes out of control alcohol will help me
Im gonna start socialmaxxing too

things I’m gonna use

alcohol
SSRI which I have psychiatrist will increase my dosage
Maybe CBD

i lost many opportunities because of my fucked neurotransmitters
 
Last edited:
escalate things doesnt mean putting GBL in her drink right
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Images   2020 05 28T170630027
 
Or just spend your allowance on a hooker
Cigar GIFs | Tenor
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Htobrother

Similar threads

146cmsubhuman
Replies
10
Views
63
146cmsubhuman
146cmsubhuman
Oscaridk
Replies
21
Views
90
bluebandz
bluebandz
Zygomati𝖼
Replies
7
Views
60
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
thekey
Replies
23
Views
83
thekey
thekey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top