My Plan To Height Max And Be Successful In The West - Video Breakdown With Link To My YT Channel In Description

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
LONG POST. IF YOU ARE LAZY - WATCH MY VIDEO. -

As everyone knows, I am the shortest person here at 5'3.25". Yes the quarter of an inch counts. As a lot of people also know, I have just lean maxed to the fullest capacity. If you search "lean maxing" here, it should pop up because its one of the most popular posts. Now it's time to put the finishing touches on my transformation. I plan on getting limb lengthening surgery within the next 2-5 years. I say that because I need a high down payment to avoid interest gains on the loan ill have to take out to get the surgery done. This is not something I can do instantly. Hoping to get 80 percent down.

The amount of height im hoping to get is 3.75 inches which is the safest option. That will put me at 5'7" even. I could go for 6 inches, but it increases complications, and it costs double the original price of the operation. (But maybe I could get a second one done later on down the road. Well see.) Now you may say - well im still gonna be a manlet. My rebuttal would be - no, 5'7" is not manlet, its below average. Plus, I will be using my inserts again. Those will give me 4 inches on top of my new natural height. Thats gonna put me at 5'11". So in total, I will be gaining about 7 inches in height.

Now there are some obstacles in my way of this. Number 1 being is that my employer I know for a fact will not be on board with this. (He's the SJW 1950's blue pilled boomer type). So I'm gonna have to figure out a way to work remotely, somehow convince him that this will add value to his company because of the height halo, and make this little to no extra labor cost or extra money to him. Or I can wait until hes dead because hes old. And I've finally gotten financial independence. but This is probably the biggest obstacle by far.

Another obstacle is that I am in a race against time. I have waited till now to get this done on purpose because both of my parents grew until age 25. Which is the age that I am gonna be in less than a month. Yet I am still the same height I was since age 18. So I am somewhat regretful of that, but at the same time im not. Time is an issue because you experience height loss starting at age 40. That may be the time that I have saved enough money to get this done. Will it be worth it by then? I would say yet it still would, but I will have to add an extra quarter of an inch to my initial goal to offset things. Which will increase risk of complications even further.

And then one more obstacle is that the price of this is completely ridiculous. The safest surgery that has the best reputation is done by the Limbplast Institute. Their service costs between 76,000 USD and 86,000 USD depending on what device you use. If I keep on track with my current savings plan, it will take me about 3.5 years to get to that goal. So will I even have my job by then with the current economy and situation? Yes I could get it done over seas for cheap, but I don't trust the Russian or Chinese government to operate on me without sneaking some organs out of my body at the same time.

Some other things:

1. Yes I know I am still a frame let - I will be fixing those things over time, and I am in the process of doing so - IE muscle building supplements, bulking
2. Yes I know I need some face surgeries, again, those are worked on right now, plan on bimaxx and lip flip.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover, cumbutamoren, Real and 10 others
it's cheap in turkey but I probably wouldn't trust it either

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and ALP
good luck brother.

why not just geomaxx with me where we can be worshipped by vietnam sluts for being white, mma maxxed and having money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Preoximerianas and 3 others
5'3 to 5'7?

From invisible... To invisible.

No matter what, good on you for having a plan.

• +1
Reactions: Verse, CANI, Won't Reply? and 3 others
5'3 to 5'7?

This is largely for career gains and societal acceptance. I am ok with being single till death at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15827 and cvzvvc
also 5'7 is fine bro. i think you could 100% get a girlfriend at that height.

i wouldnt recommend 4 inch heels tho. 1-2 inches to make you 5'8-5'9 is more than fine with your face

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, chadferguson and .👽.
good luck brother.

why not just geomaxx with me where we can be worshipped by vietnam sluts for being white, mma maxxed and having money
I actually looked at that. Financially speaking it would be similar. And geo maxing would actually be slightly cheaper, but its almost the same situation. Because you have to have a large amount of money to geo max just as you would to get a surgery. Logistically speaking, it would actually be easier to surgery max because you aren't spending labor to move and the added stress.

it's cheap in turkey but I probably wouldn't trust it either
Yes. There is an old saying that goes "You get what you paid for." I would almost feel better spending more money on something like this.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
I actually looked at that. Financially speaking it would be similar. And geo maxing would actually be slightly cheaper, but its almost the same situation. Because you have to have a large amount of money to geo max just as you would to get a surgery. Logistically speaking, it would actually be easier to surgery max because you aren't spending labor to move and the added stress.
whats so expensive about it? just jump on a £50 flight and stay in a cheap as fuck apartment/room there

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member
Finally someone I height mog :Comfy:

5'3 to 5'7?

every inch counts.
5'3 good face = over
5'7 good face = might have luck depending on how you play your cards

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Preoximerianas, .👽. and 1 other person
Your main obstacles are torso and wingspan, the latter can be increased through the same surgery but not the former. You can't expect to add 7 inches in leg height without looking disproportional. In your situation I'd go for LL or height frauding shoes and geomaxx after

LL along with bimax is the creme de la creme of looksmaxxing surgeries, and given that Limbplastx and Paley both offer financing options, we should be talking about LL more on here. Imagine thinking about a mortgage when you can take out a smaller loan with less money down and get a real boost in QoL. There's one guy on Limbplastx that went from 5'7" to 6'... incredible! Also remember that because it's costly, painful, and sounds 'extreme' few guys are likely to do it so it's an extra good strategy for leapfrogging your male competition.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Preoximerianas and Deleted member
This is largely for career gains and societal acceptance. I am ok with being single till death at this point.
at 5 7 your hopes are higher you can still slay but keep a relationship? i dont know man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
LL along with bimax is the creme de la creme of looksmaxxing surgeries, and given that Limbplastx and Paley both offer financing options, we should be talking about LL more on here. Imagine thinking about a mortgage when you can take out a smaller loan with less money down and get a real boost in QoL. There's one guy on Limbplastx that went from 5'7" to 6'... incredible! Also remember that because it's costly, painful, and sounds 'extreme' few guys are likely to do it so it's an extra good strategy for leapfrogging your male competition.
Yeah but if you put down too little of a down payment on it, the monthly payments will be through the roof. You'd have to get a second job just to pay it off. I'm meeting in the middle. I am gonna do 50 percent down upfront, then pay over time from there, then the monthly payments are moderate.

Oh im not scared of it. I've had 5 surgeries before the age of 10. I have gotten my tonsils, adenoids, and appendix removed. I also had a cosmetic surgery when I was 17 where a laser chopped off part of my lip. I am not new to cosmetic procedures. The likely hood of me getting this done, with the exception of my boss standing in the way, is extremely high. Dude I don't care about being tortured. Ill do it if it means I win in the end.

• +1
Reactions: APJ
Just go to SEA in the meantime and work online, that way you won't just be rotting alone. Once I get my passive income streams stable, I'm going to do that despite being the 3rd tallest active user on here.

In the video I didn't mention a single thing about the pain or risk of the procedure. I've had my lip practically chopped off at the dentist. Dude I don't give a shit about that. And im immune to bone pain because I have ass burgers.

Good luck!
Thanks. Whether I get to my height goal by age 29 like id like to, or by age 50 when I am finally self employed when my boss will probably be dead, doesn't matter to me at this point. I am still setting out to hit this goal.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and 6ft4
> As everyone knows, I am the shortest person here at 5'3.25"

Fuck off, i’m the new King of the Manlets at 5’2.

Absolutely blessed plan OP :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., Sny, Lihito and 1 other person
Yeah but if you put down too little of a down payment on it, the monthly payments will be through the roof. You'd have to get a second job just to pay it off. I'm meeting in the middle. I am gonna do 50 percent down upfront, then pay over time from there, then the monthly payments are moderate.
Yeah I’ve just had a closer look at the repayment schedule, it’s not for the faint of heart (or bank account). Does underline that what is holding most people back is money

Yeah I’ve just had a closer look at the repayment schedule, it’s not for the faint of heart (or bank account). Does underline that what is holding most people back is money
I'm getting the idea that you don't have a job.

I'm getting the idea that you don't have a job.
Nope, I'm gainfully employed. I'm not sure how what I wrote implies this. Speaking of work issues I'm sure something can be arranged where you work remotely during LL rehab (if you're white-collar/corporate)

Nope, I'm gainfully employed. I'm not sure how what I wrote implies this. Speaking of work issues I'm sure something can be arranged where you work remotely during LL rehab (if you're white-collar/corporate)
Ok, well that's good then. And yes that's actually a point. But I still am in no shape financially right now to be spending money on this to get it done sooner. If I bail out on this housing contract, I could get sued. Plus I have no way of cashing out this money because of capital gains tax. This surgery may just be my next big project for 2022. 2021 was martial arts maxing, money maxing, and some looks stuff. Maybe this coming year can be my big looks journey where I try to reach chad status. Who knows. I never expected to end up making six figures out of nowhere this year then somehow ending up in the upper middle class of society. I never would have expected height surgery either, but it may work out too. We will see. Life is crazy from what I've learned after reaching age 25 now. You could end up being attacked by a ravenous pit bull in the ghetto one minute, (like I was last year) then end up in a half a million dollar house on the opposite end of town the next. This year has been the craziest time of my life. I've almost died 5 times, ended making buttloads of money somehow, made viral videos all over the internet, and have also somehow managed to keep my religion in check. MY LIFE IS OUTTA CONTROL.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

As everyone knows, I am the shortest person here at 5'3.25". Yes the quarter of an inch counts. As a lot of people also know, I have just lean maxed to the fullest capacity. If you search "lean maxing" here, it should pop up because its one of the most popular posts. Now it's time to put the finishing touches on my transformation. I plan on getting limb lengthening surgery within the next 2-5 years. I say that because I need a high down payment to avoid interest gains on the loan ill have to take out to get the surgery done. This is not something I can do instantly. Hoping to get 80 percent down.

The amount of height im hoping to get is 3.75 inches which is the safest option. That will put me at 5'7" even. I could go for 6 inches, but it increases complications, and it costs double the original price of the operation. (But maybe I could get a second one done later on down the road. Well see.) Now you may say - well im still gonna be a manlet. My rebuttal would be - no, 5'7" is not manlet, its below average. Plus, I will be using my inserts again. Those will give me 4 inches on top of my new natural height. Thats gonna put me at 5'11". So in total, I will be gaining about 7 inches in height.

Now there are some obstacles in my way of this. Number 1 being is that my employer I know for a fact will not be on board with this. (He's the SJW 1950's blue pilled boomer type). So I'm gonna have to figure out a way to work remotely, somehow convince him that this will add value to his company because of the height halo, and make this little to no extra labor cost or extra money to him. Or I can wait until hes dead because hes old. And I've finally gotten financial independence. but This is probably the biggest obstacle by far.

Another obstacle is that I am in a race against time. I have waited till now to get this done on purpose because both of my parents grew until age 25. Which is the age that I am gonna be in less than a month. Yet I am still the same height I was since age 18. So I am somewhat regretful of that, but at the same time im not. Time is an issue because you experience height loss starting at age 40. That may be the time that I have saved enough money to get this done. Will it be worth it by then? I would say yet it still would, but I will have to add an extra quarter of an inch to my initial goal to offset things. Which will increase risk of complications even further.

And then one more obstacle is that the price of this is completely ridiculous. The safest surgery that has the best reputation is done by the Limbplast Institute. Their service costs between 76,000 USD and 86,000 USD depending on what device you use. If I keep on track with my current savings plan, it will take me about 3.5 years to get to that goal. So will I even have my job by then with the current economy and situation? Yes I could get it done over seas for cheap, but I don't trust the Russian or Chinese government to operate on me without sneaking some organs out of my body at the same time.

Some other things:

1. Yes I know I am still a frame let - I will be fixing those things over time, and I am in the process of doing so - IE muscle building supplements, bulking
2. Yes I know I need some face surgeries, again, those are worked on right now, plan on bimaxx and lip flip.

God bless :chad:

Work on your voice bro it might help you

> As everyone knows, I am the shortest person here at 5'3.25"

Fuck off, i’m the new King of the Manlets at 5’2.

Absolutely blessed plan OP :feelsgood:
I wish You Come to my school and Rape a 5'2 cute neotenous Stacy that has a 6'5 moneymaxxed lanklet fag bf:chad::chad::chad::chad:

you cant use lifts after LL BECAUSE YOUR LEGS ARE ALREADY LENGTHENED IDIOT

also a woman who doesnt care about height wont prefer a 5'7 over 5'3 by much. better start living your life and accept reality

also a woman who doesnt care about height wont prefer a 5'7 over 5'3 by much. better start living your life and accept reality
8445.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Grindr God and AlwaysHaveQuestions

Some dress shoes come with 2 inches of added height naturally without being altered. I have a pair. That would still be 5'9" which is acceptable with my face and martial arts build.

I fraud 172 cm I still feel tiny

5'3 hy shit lmao

cope you wont get shit accept reality and Rob Shneider max

Gl ngl it's an insane plan but it can work

3 years to go from invisible to invisible

Some other things:

Is 5’3 that much of a death sentence?

Good idea to not do it overseas. Article was posted on this forum recently of a young man who had it done overseas and died. He had also returned from the gym, so if you do it, maybe don't go to the gym for some time after to give your body and blood vessels time to heal.

Is 5’3 that much of a death sentence?
Im actually 5'3.6"-5'3.75" now from posture maxing. But yeah, it is that much of a death sentence, at least here in the west.