My plan to NT max and have enough money for surgery and travel in only (*6 MONTHS or less)

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I wrote on this last thread but I should elab more.

Going to get a front desk job at an airport that will constantly put me around other people so I can improve social skills. There are 112 waking hours in a week assuming you sleep for 8 hours a night. I intend to work as many of these hours either NT maxxing with a 40 an hour front desk job or I will be studying/door dashing.

In 6 months I will have 20-40 grand in savings be better at socializing then ever and have a better outlook on life I've been sheltered my whole life. If this does come to fruition I will make an update thread but I've wasted the last few months I need to make up for it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066 and Bobelbrah
If anyone can think of another way to make more money/give me more life experience in 6 months then I'm all ears. Nothing illegal or insanely risky at worst I will have to come back home

Such a witheredly plan 🧐🧐🧐
What’s your potential psl after surgery or how confident will you feel about your self bro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Such a witheredly plan 🧐🧐🧐
What’s your potential psl after surgery or how confident will you feel about your self bro
rn I'm mid tier normie or low tier normie (would be mid tier without acne) With MSE and face mask I might be high tier normie.

If I do everything best case scenario chadlite. I'm fine with high tier normie if my social skills get good that's all I need to have a good life. If your NT anything above mid tier normie is not necessary

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
rn I'm mid tier normie or low tier normie (would be mid tier without acne) With MSE and face mask I might be high tier normie.

If I do everything best case scenario chadlite
Good luck but don’t except anything crazy as it literally might ruin you (mentally) after the surgeries

I would recommend just to see it as maxing yourself and dying knowing that you did everything you can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Good luck but don’t except anything crazy as it literally might ruin you (mentally) after the surgeries

I would recommend just to see it as maxing yourself and dying knowing that you did everything you can
if I can be high tier normie I'll be content also MSE is good for my breathing and sleep apnea

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
If you want my advice, I think you already have all the necessary social skills needed. I think it’s more about you wanting to better assess yourself towards normies. The thing is, I don’t think it’s too beneficial (unless it’s to be more stoic) to have small talk with people constantly because not much of development can be had when talking to people averagely unless you are so anti-social that the only way you can ever plan to lead into deeper conversations again is by having normal conversations with regular people first.

I’m not an expert, I’m still in high school and so much of this stuff is about being social with a group but so many stuff with group projects end up being so pointless. I do think my IQ is shortening by the minute as I reside in it. I’m concerned about my potential intelligence literally decreasing.

If it pays well, definitely do it but don’t expect to have genius-level conversations with normies by being resided with apart of the world. If you want better connection-ships with people, try talking to your old girlfriend but don’t be too creepy (not saying you are but you know, don’t present yourself in a weird way)

I’m trying to talk to a oneitis myself but I’m having trouble even leading up to having a more signifiant conversation with her because I don’t know if my own thoughts are even valid sometimes or if she’s going to judge me or if I come across as a psychopath, which is weird because I think she has a kink for abuse but this Scott pilgrim bitch also wants someone to pamper her (women are so bipolar)

Be set up for potential setbacks because they can always happen, especially when we are basically in a recession already, when the major crash happens, shifts in the economy like layoffs can happen at any moment so try to see if you have backups like personal investing.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and Deleted member 1851

If I do everything best case scenario chadlite. I'm fine with high tier normie if my social skills get good that's all I need to have a good life. If your NT anything above mid tier normie is not necessary
bro have you talked with ronald yet?