My plan to take revenge on foids and destroy their egos (actual stuff you can do) 😂

Klasik616

Klasik616

No way out of inceldom
Go on r/amIugly and r/looksmaxxingadvice
Rate foids badly and say their flaws like if you were rating an org user but don't insult so Reddit doesn't delete the comment and mods stay quiet.

do not cross idris elba GIF by BBC

I started to talk with random foids on Reddit who asked for looksmaxxing advice and I gave harsh rating, destroyed their Chad delusion and called them ugly. In the end they accepted and one even said she was going to cut herself for being unnatractive.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

We can blackpill them!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zurzolo, boss8055, silencio and 32 others
Go on r/amIugly and r/looksmaxxing
Rate foids badly and say their flaws like if you were rating an org user but don't insult so Reddit doesn't delete the comment.

I started to talk with random foids on Reddit who asked for looksmaxxing advice and I gave harsh rating, destroyed their Chad delusion and called them ugly. In the end they accepted and one even said she was going to cut herself for being unnatractive.
Post rep :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Chadeep, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, vermillioncorefan and Klasik616
I have her photos, should I share? She was a good person though, legit all these foids were LTB and MTB who wanted to marry a Chadlite or HTN.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, jué and wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse, alriodai, Magnum Opus and 8 others
I have her photos, should I share? She was a good person though
Share it. She posted it publically anyways.

But some white knight in here like lastamericanvirgin would probably contact her thru reddit and tell her shes fine and you were trolling and "ohh don't hurt yourself beautiful" or some faggot fuck shit like that.

But if she has deleted her post/ photo/ account then the picture wont be able to be searched and u can just post it

• JFL
Reactions: Kazey, jué and Klasik616
Rate foids badly and say their flaws like if you were rating an org user but don't insult so Reddit doesn't delete the comment.

We can blackpill them!
They should feel what male incels feel.
This feels wrong…

But some white knight in here like lastamericanvirgin would probably contact her thru reddit and tell her shes fine and you were trolling and "ohh don't hurt yourself beautiful" or some faggot fuck shit like that.

But if she has deleted her post/ photo/ account then the picture wont be able to be searched and u can just post it
No she didn't, I manipulated her to send me photos because she didn't wanted to post her ugly face. But she treated me like a human person so I won't share it, she wasnt a scumbag like real foids are.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, aber, jué and 1 other person

We can blackpill them!
They should feel what male incels feel.
No one should suffer the pain of incel men, as cucked as it sounds I really don’t wish it on anyone

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, Kanye West's Cousin, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person

@lastamericanvirgin wont do something like that nigga

No she didn't, I manipulated her to send me photos because she didn't wanted to post her ugly face. But she treated me like a human person so I won't share it, she wasnt a scumbag like real foids are.
Ss and send the conversation lol
Just crop/censor the names.

Can we see the conversation? Just blocking her username and photo.

Won't work cuz you'll get a hundred down votes or get your comment deleted by cucked mods

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Klasik616
Can we see the conversation? Just blocking her username and photo.
She deleted her account and everything the day after we talked, same with another foid.

This other one was a MTB or high MTB not LTB or subhuman, she struggled getting Chad and said she hated that Stacies were fucking with her crush and she couldn't lol girl who told you were a model.

2 guys unmatched after seen this pic am i ugly f20 v0 wx4ywq9h4yad1

In her mind she was a Stacy. Would you guys rate her higher?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zurzolo, watah, aber and 4 others
She deleted her account and everything the day after we talked, same with another foid.

This other one was a MTB not LTB or subhuman, she struggled getting Chad and said she hated that Stacies were fucking with her crush and she couldn't.
View attachment 3022539
In her mind she was a Stacy.
Her looksmatch is on this forum asking about whether bone smashing works and what shoe lifts look more natural. Ever think about sending these women pics of their looksmatch to see how they respond?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jué, Klasik616, borntosuffer and 1 other person
Won't work cuz you'll get a hundred down votes or get your comment deleted by cucked mods
I have been doing it for weeks and mods didn't delete nothing, you just have to be very polite but she will understand in the end that she's ugly.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, aber and ilovetakis
I have been doing it for weeks and mods didn't delete nothing, you just have to be very polite but she will understand in the end that she's ugly.
Oh that's nice yea I guess that works then
Just be polite theory

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616

This other one was a MTB or high MTB not LTB or subhuman, she struggled getting Chad and said she hated that Stacies were fucking with her crush and she couldn't.

View attachment 3022539
a chadlite want this whore,she musty conform with a beta and suffer her entire life desiring a chadlite but never acomplish like us,althought she can taste chadlite cock,he will not settle for this ugly entitled whore:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: jué and Klasik616
a chadlite want this whore,she musty conform with a beta and suffer her entire life desiring a chadlite but never acomplish like us,althought she can taste chadlite cock,he will not settle for this ugly entitled whore:feelswhy:
@Vermilioncore @_MVP_ our looksmatch is on Reddit asking for a Chadlite boyfriend because she thinks she's pretty. Look at this delusional Becky.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Kazey, aber and 1 other person
@Vermilioncore our looksmatch is on Reddit asking for a Chadlite boyfriend because she thinks she's pretty. Look at this delusional Becky.
She’s gonna find a knife in her throat

• Love it
Reactions: Alucard69 and Klasik616
Rate foids badly and say their flaws like if you were rating an org user but don't insult so Reddit doesn't delete the comment and mods stay quiet.

We can blackpill them!
Gosh and you guys say normies are evil. Look what you do when you’ve acquired knowledge of facial aesthetics and can point out every minute flaw of someone’s face.:ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jué
Gosh and you guys say normies are evil. Look what you do when you’ve acquired knowledge of facial aesthetics and can point out every minute flaw of someone’s face.:ogre:
If foids treated me well I would probably be a betabuxxer cuck. I wouldn't even think badly of women. Instead they would be receiving my love 24/7 but they simply don't want it. I cannot forgive this, I should have won but... Reality is different. Now I relate more to ER!

Fuck society

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and aber
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and Klasik616

• JFL
Why did you copy my username faggot. Kill yourself right now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, aber, twojei and 1 other person
You´ll be surprised how bad Most women look,
when you rate them according to PSL standards, without makeup.

In nature, the male is always the most handsome.
Look at a Male lion and his big Mane.... Male lions look like Kings, Female Lions look like Peasants.
We dont need makeup to look good.

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69, borntosuffer and Klasik616
You´ll be surprised how bad Most women look,
when you rate them according to PSL standards, without makeup.

In nature, the male is always the most handsome.
Look at a Male lion and his big Mane.... Male lions look like Kings, Female Lions look like Peasants.
We dont need makeup to look good.
"But still I want Chad cock! The way I look with makeup means the looks of the guy I have to date, my pussy is made out of gold designed to procreate Chad's genes"
fat honey boo boo GIF

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo
"But still I want Chad cock! The way I look with makeup means the looks of the guy I have to date, my pussy is made out of gold designed to procreate Chad's genes"
These sort of women without makeup, are worthy of Chad cock:

Not the Average Cunt, with more makeup on their Face than a Clown

• +1
Reactions: gigell and Klasik616
Leave them to live in their schizoid fantasy world, that way things will be better.

IMG 5642

Her looksmatch is rotting on 4chan as we speak.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, zharupodrugu, jué and 1 other person

We can blackpill them!
I’ve actually done this, also is this rizz
IMG 5736

I’ve actually done this, also is this rizzView attachment 3022851
If she's uglier than you it's your duty as a blackpill believer, I'm proud. We have to do these specially to normie girls with high egos (those who ask for money, height and looks). That's why rating her face is important to stablish who she can date and who she cannot date. Blackpill power :blackpill:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, aber and jsmad

We can blackpill them!
you just took these people's lives down a totally different path:feelskek:

We can blackpill them!
I have an idea ngl, if we make foids self esteem go down we can overall bring down the dating standards

• +1
Reactions: gigell and Klasik616

This other one was a MTB or high MTB not LTB or subhuman, she struggled getting Chad and said she hated that Stacies were fucking with her crush and she couldn't lol girl who told you were a model.

View attachment 3022539
sex and never see her again in my life

• +1
I have an idea ngl, if we make foids self esteem go down we can overall bring down the dating standards
The blackpill would dissapear if foids started to date their looksmatch, stopped seeking rich men, if average men dated average looking women and if handsome men stopped slaying girls randomly and instead got into a LTR with a pretty girlfriend.

That's all we need but we cannot change foid's brains they will cope with something like getting the higher value men, they have been doing this all history.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and aber

View attachment 3022539
eye shape and supras are the only real failo i see tbh, she might be hapa

everything else looks good

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Klasik616

View attachment 3022539
Tell her, "I'm sorry but I can't grade you even a one because of the many ughs I'm looking at. First, that forehead! Do you know if you have any trace of down syndrome? Second, the hair. It reminds me of a terminal for lice, ticks, and fleas... perhaps even bedbugs. Have you checked the seams of chairs and couches, between cushions, in the folds of curtains for blood spots and bug excrement? Third, the nose... smh. No pretty girl should have such a facial disability as that. Fourth, your lips. It looks like when you were a baby, your mother must've kept you on your stomach and didn't teach you to rest on the side of your face and not directly into the surface. Ugh, that would explain the nose. Thankfully, you learned how to cover your deformed ears. And what's that hole above your left eyebrow? Did someone mistake you for a wildebeest and shoot you with a BB gun?"

Based darktriad tactics!

• JFL

We can blackpill them!
Weird nigga

Better idea
comment on how they pass very well. Then give a patronizing compliment.
This works on dating apps too. Match with girls and go "Sorry, I didn't realize you were trans when swiping. You're so pretty though."

• +1
Better idea
comment on how they pass very well. Then give a patronizing compliment.
This works on dating apps too. Match with girls and go "Sorry, I didn't realize you were trans when swiping. You're so pretty though."
Anything would help we just have to take action. Look at this cagefuel video:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, jué, aber and 1 other person