My plan to take revenge on foids and destroy their egos (actual stuff you can do) 😂

ascend then treat them like shit

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
ascend then treat them like shit
That's my dream but I'm genetically limited, my maximum potential would be HTN after all the surgeries, supplements and gymmaxxing. We need true Chads to pump and dump Beckies and LTR Stacies. Social media is filled with more misoginy content than feminism now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and aber

PEOPLE ARE FRYING THIS LTB
EGO DESTROYED
:feelsgah:
Get in her DM's to give her "advice" and larp as a foid

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo
We need thousands of people
We have what, 30,000 users on .org now we need to also include the fact that some users are inactive so its more like 25,000 and abt 22,000 (with inactive users taken out of context) approximately on .is now im assumimg abt 80% of .org uses .is aswell so we have 5,400 .is users left so we could totally do this since we have about 27,000 people

We have what, 30,000 users on .org now we need to also include the fact that some users are inactive so its more like 25,000 and abt 22,000 (with inactive users taken out of context) approximately on .is now im assumimg abt 80% of .org uses .is aswell so we have 5,400 .is users left so we could totally do this since we have about 27,000 people
most people are fake and bots theory

best revenge is RomCom revenge but requires taking revenge on some foid that rejected you

ascend to Chad and fuck all of her friends except her

nigh impossible to pull off but if you do its a gigamog

So evil. Do it again

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616