My plans for the forum

yvngbreadstick

yvngbreadstick

Banned
You may have heard me and @Master are currently chitchatting about me purchasing the site and although I’m not allowed to say it looks like this is a done deal. Firstly I will make @HarshBDSMmaster and @itzyaboyJJ head mods so they can take make this land lawful. Also @0hMan and @NumbThePain are immediately fired (enjoy the rest of your mod days boys). @owlofathena is promoted to a full mod. Other mods like @Gengar will go through extensive retraining so they don’t mess up ever again. (Like when there is police brutality).
I look forward to ruling over you all soon
Thanks ,
Yvngbreadstick

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Ascеnd, itzyaboyJJ, cannotbeasked and 6 others
im not selling the forum

You may have heard me and @Master are currently chitchatting about me purchasing the site and although I’m not allowed to say it looks like this is a done deal. Firstly I will make @HarshBDSMmaster and @itzyaboyJJ head mods so they can take make this land lawful. Also @0hMan and @NumbThePain are immediately fired (enjoy the rest of your mod days boys). @owlofathena is promoted to a full mod. Other mods like @Gengar will go through extensive retraining so they don’t mess up ever again. (Like when there is police brutality).
Thanks ,
Yvngbreadstick
Go to sleep, you can larp again tomorrow

Thanks ,
Yvngbreadstick
saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar, want to be admin too call wasap +91 123123 1412275

send admin

Also @anthony111553 s post will only be able to be reacted with the nerd react which I will add back

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd
Nigga, that's so fucking pathetic. You should've doxxed me for insulting you. You will never be a good leader
I’m a liberator for too long have thy incels lived under such tyranny!

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
When I’m king around here will get you a 17% warning
I'll create a new account for each percentage of warning that you give me and I'll spam you my collection of muslim dickpics

I'll create a new account for each percentage of warning that you give me and I'll spam you my collection of muslim dickpics
You will be banned to fast for being a homosexual

I've changed my mind. I am sorry. When you will become our King, my Lord can you pls give me login and password of @luria ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: luria and yvngbreadstick
I've changed my mind. I am sorry. When you will become our King, my Lord can you pls give me login and password of @luria ?
Of course you can

• +1
Reactions: Viacheslav