My polish niece (21yo) has gotten extremely hot.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
I have known her since she was a little kid.
Today I saw pics of her what she looks like now and you just know she's a little slut getting fucked every day.

Polish women fog hard, very sexy.
Especially when you have lion DNA like in my family.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, uglysub8male, spdxer and 38 others
Today I saw pics of her what she looks like now and you just know she's a little slut getting fucked every day.

Fuck her pussy and have little baby cubs

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, uglysub8male, Ryldoo IS COPING and 12 others
Genetic mogger

Meanwhile I am a dead-end

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: HTNcutecel, piec, BrutalMogger and 3 others
Lion DNA? Do you mean like red pubic hair bush?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: bululu_87, Offensive Bias, lebronjames23 and 5 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: BoredPrince, 5'7 zoomer, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
she lives in poland and I think she doesn't like me. We didn't even speak last time we met :/
Send her a nude on accident so she will become horny

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, BoredPrince, Johnny_Sins and 4 others

Introduce me to her

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, deepfuckingvalue, watah and 2 others
it’s time to send a letter to Polina’s father asking for her hand in marriage

My suggestion is to offer 30 sheep’s, and 5 goats . And her father may agree to marry her trad daughter off to a mysoginstic looney incel.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, chaddyboi66, xzx_ and 13 others
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston and ReadBooksEveryday
Post some fkn pics then nigga, we're waiting here with our dicks out :feelstastyman:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, PsychoH, LuckyBeast and 4 others

My suggestion is to offer 30 sheep’s, and 5 goats . And her father may agree to marry her trad daughter off to a mysoginstic looney incel.
Don’t forget some sixpack beer.

• JFL
this is.. your niece??? whats up with the weird comments here?

• +1
Reactions: bpbruno08, Aero and MoggerGaston
You should YoungJeremyFragrance maxx. You have similar pheno to him.

• Love it
  • JFL

her father is dead, she only has a mother

over

• So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
her father is dead, she only has a mother

over
I think it’s a strike then
Her Mother will likely agree to your offers as it is likely she was offered far less for her hand in marriage.

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I think it’s a strike then
Her Mother will likely agree to your offers as it is likely she was offered far less for her hand in marriage.
yeah her mother is old asf, corpse-tier
lived in warsaw pact n shit, likely has no standards indeed

only issue is the whore niece herself has to like me

• JFL
Reactions: Yuki and ReadBooksEveryday
it's not that weird tbh.

incest is under-rated tbh
? ik this post is a troll but you can only go so far until its genuinely weird, joke or not

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bpbruno08, Ascending2Tyrone, watah and 1 other person
? ik this post is a troll but you can only go so far until its genuinely weird, joke or not
true, this post is somewhat of a troll, but it's still true that my 21yo polish niece is very hot.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and Yuki
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and MoggerGaston
no like this is genuinely weird behavior
My friend, you're on planet Earth, a world teeming with creatures that have the lust and wanting of animals but the thinking power of computers. Always expect the unexpected.

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and MoggerGaston
My friend, you're on planet Earth, a world teeming with creatures that have the lust and wanting of animals but the thinking power of computers. Always expect the unexpected.
you may be on planet Earth, but I am in a higher dimension.

My lion-DNA has made it possible to feel the fabric of the universe unlike other (human) lifeforms.

I am so far ahead that people think I am behind. They can't grasp it and get confused.

stop beating around the bush and admit this is weird, dont turn to the fundamental of animal nature as a excuse to get off to your family

stop beating around the bush and admit this is weird, dont turn to the fundamental of animal nature as a excuse to get off to your family
what's wrong with incest?

I have only seen two good looking women with the same ethnicity as me and both happen to be my cousin. :feelswhy:

• +1
I'm just saying, never be surprised by the depths of human depravity.

• +1
Reactions: bpbruno08, watah and MoggerGaston
ik your farming me for replies
and I got another one. Love you man.

You bring me the small spikes of dopamine I need in these rough times. I wish you all the best.

• +1
Reactions: bpbruno08
I'm just saying, never be surprised by the depths of human depravity.
human depravity/emotion is the only thing which makes life interesting.

without it we would be robots, machines

• +1
Reactions: watah
Cousin isn’t incest though.
Unless you are having sex to reproduce (Which is a small minority of total sex), there is no reason why incest should be frowned upon anyways.

All the arguments against incest are about increased chance of offspring with genetic diseases, which aren't relevant.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bpbruno08, Yuki and watah
Unless you are having sex to reproduce (Which is a small minority of total sex), there is no reason why incest should be frowned upon anyways.

All the arguments against incest are about increased chance of offspring with genetic diseases, which aren't relevant.
Incest is truly abhorrent, unnatural, and goes against the fundamental principles of human nature. The primary goal of creating offspring is to ensure the birth of a healthy child. If there is a genetic disease within the family, the likelihood of passing it on to the child increases significantly. Just like adding more dirty water to already contaminated water won’t solve the problem, healthy offspring require introducing new, clean genetic material.

• +1
Reactions: bpbruno08
human depravity/emotion is the only thing which makes life interesting.

without it we would be robots, machines
Emotions yes, deprvity no. Depravity is only to harm yourself or one a other so it doesn’t serve a real long term purpose.

Best shit ever
She’s the hottest foid on planet earth, too bad I never fucked her tbh.
Go get your cousin bhai
Man, I have so many hot cousins.
Social interaction with them was always awkward though, probably cuz it was in these forced family events with my fucktard parents which ruined everything.

I should've isolated my nieces, gone camping with them, etc. and then fucked them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Paul7, Yuki and PsychoDsk
Incest is truly abhorrent, unnatural, and goes against the fundamental principles of human nature. The primary goal of creating offspring is to ensure the birth of a healthy child. If there is a genetic disease within the family, the likelihood of passing it on to the child increases significantly. Just like adding more dirty water to already contaminated water won’t solve the problem, healthy offspring require introducing new, clean genetic material.
Sex in modern society is done primarily for fun and (mental) health benefits, not for reproduction.

I don't think pro-creating through incest is a good thing, but having sex can be very beneficial to all parties involved.

Man, I have so many hot cousins.
Social interaction with them was always awkward though, probably cuz it was in these forced family events with my fucktard parents which ruined everything.

I should've isolated my nieces, gone camping with them, etc. and then fucked them.
Oh well, in the next life you’ll have znother shot :feelsyay:

• +1
Emotions yes, deprvity no. Depravity is only to harm yourself or one a other so it doesn’t serve a real long term purpose.
If depravity had no benefits, it wouldn't be done. So it does serve a purpose.