My polish niece (21yo) has gotten extremely hot.

Sex in modern society is done primarily for fun and (mental) health benefits, not for reproduction.

I don't think pro-creating through incest is a good thing, but having sex can be very beneficial to all parties involved.
Sex in modern society in itself is a depravity so it can’t be used as the standard basis to define if sex is moral or not.

Sex in modern society in itself is a depravity so it can’t be used as the standard basis to define if sex is moral or not.
Humans naturally crave sex and thus human life is naturally depraved

@laaltin u gay bro? why u ugh react?

my niece is hot asf

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin
If depravity had no benefits, it wouldn't be done. So it does serve a purpose.
It is driven by a lack of control over one's emotions and lust, constituting a transgression against oneself and others. Therefore, it offers no real or genuine benefit.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
both of you should geomax to pakistan and marry there

i will give you a warm welcome

edit:
i though it said cousin
you CANNOT marry your niece in pakistan btw

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and PsychoDsk
Befriend her and fuck her friends

• +1
Humans naturally crave sex and thus human life is naturally depraved
Nope, sex itself is not depraved, rather, it is the circumstances and partners involved that can be. When sex is conducted appropriately, it is not an act of depravity.

It is driven by a lack of control over one's emotions and lust, constituting a transgression against oneself and others. Therefore, it offers no real or genuine benefit.
Wouldn't you consider it inhumane to control your own emotion and lust to such an extent?

molding ourselves into these rational machines, robots?

With posts like these now I see why @Schery6 killed himself

• So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts and MoggerGaston
It’s completely normal
I’ve slept in the same bed (in only underwear) as my younger sister many times in the last few months
I’m attracted to her and she’s attracted to me
You love your family so what’s wrong with incest?

• +1
It’s completely normal
I’ve slept in the same bed (in only underwear) as my younger sister many times in the last few months
I’m attracted to her and she’s attracted to me
You love your family so what’s wrong with incest?
This.

Why would you not want your own family to feel good? Makes no sense.

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
both of you should geomax to pakistan and marry there

i will give you a warm welcome

edit:
i though it said cousin
you CANNOT marry your niece in pakistan btw
I meant cousin. My brother doesn't have children.

I always get cousin and niece mixed up. I don't have any nieces, but a lot of hot cousins.

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
If depravity had no benefits, it wouldn't be done. So it does serve a purpose.
Stupid logic, you have people in this world eating their own shit. What purpose has that?

• +1
Wouldn't you consider it inhumane to control your own emotion and lust to such an extent?

molding ourselves into these rational machines, robots?
No. We don’t control our emotions and lust in extreme situations, we merely try to keep them in check within societal norms. The natural state of restraining our emotions and lust is the default condition of human beings.

• +1
No. We don’t control our emotions and lust in extreme situations, we merely try to keep them in check within societal norms. The natural state of restraining our emotions and lust is the default condition of human beings.
True, but societal norms are not rigid and depending on how deeply connected you are to society, they may not matter at all to your personal situation.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
True, but societal norms are not rigid and depending on how deeply connected you are to society, they may not matter at all to your personal situation.
I agree. But above societal norms, there are fundamental human inclinations, what most people naturally gravitate toward or reject.

• +1
emotional release. The human mind is complicated.
No, it is often done out of boredom, poor mental health, or deprivation, and serves no genuine purpose. While it might provide temporary, superficial gratification, it is ultimately baseless and harmful, thus offering no real benefit.

• +1
I agree. But above societal norms, there are fundamental human inclinations, what most people naturally gravitate toward or reject.
but if people have sexual desires towards family members, doesn't that mean that people can naturally gravitate towards this behavior?

• +1
No, it is often done out of boredom, poor mental health, or deprivation, and serves no genuine purpose. While it might provide temporary, superficial gratification, it is ultimately baseless and harmful, thus offering no real benefit.
people with poor mental health may need temporary, superficial gratification as they may be unable to create or enjoy other forms of joy in life.

Without even those temporary, superficial gratifications, these people could easily lose all hope in life as then there is truly nothing left to enjoy, potentially killing themselves as a result.

• +1
but if people have sexual desires towards family members, doesn't that mean that people can naturally gravitate towards this behavior?
It’s so rare that it can't be considered a natural occurrence. Societal influence and the extent of one's exposure to depravity also play a role. For example, murder occurs more frequently and is older than incest, yet it’s widely understood as wrong because it goes against human nature.

• +1
people with poor mental health may need temporary, superficial gratification as they may be unable to create or enjoy other forms of joy in life.

Without even those temporary, superficial gratifications, these people could easily lose all hope in life as then there is truly nothing left to enjoy, potentially killing themselves as a result.
Wrong. Every hobby or interest serves to fulfill a natural longing or desire for an emotion. What kind of emotion does eating feces fulfill? Yes, it may stimulate some factors in the brain, but why would a mentally handicapped person enjoy eating feces instead of, for example, eating a chocolate cake?

• +1
It’s so rare that it can't be considered a natural occurrence. Societal influence and the extent of one's exposure to depravity also play a role. For example, murder occurs more frequently and is older than incest, yet it’s widely understood as wrong because it goes against human nature.
murder is praised extensively in society though. It is not considered wrong at all, but very subjective on who can be murdered and who can't.
murder in itself isn't considered wrong, only the circumstances in which it occurs could make it wrong.

As a soldier you literally get paid, trained to KILL people, to become a murderer.

Murdering arabs in Iraq because Dr.Shekkelstein doesn't like Hussein and nobody bats an eye in society.

• +1
murder is praised extensively in society though.

As a soldier you literally get paid, trained to KILL people, to become a murderer.

Murdering arabs in Iraq because Dr.Shekkelstein doesn't like Hussein and nobody bats an eye in society.
When I say murder I mean killing innocents. For example a serial killer.

Wrong. Every hobby or interest serves to fulfill a natural longing or desire for an emotion. What kind of emotion does eating feces fulfill? Yes, it may stimulate some factors in the brain, but why would a mentally handicapped person enjoy eating feces instead of, for example, eating a chocolate cake?
Could be because this mentally handicapped person feels deeply unworthy and shameful for enjoying a chocolate cake?

eating feces makes him feel like he gets what he deserves, it gives him some form of gratification, purpose in life. Justice.

it's no different then when people seek out abusive relationships as a response to childhood trauma because that's what they are familiar with and feel comfortable with. Even though -objectively rationally- a healthy relationship would be better for them, they get more gratification out of an abusive one as it vibes with their mental struggles and the way their personality shaped around traumatic events.

• +1
When I say murder I mean killing innocents. For example a serial killer.
who is innocent and who isn't?

These moral judgements you are making are extremely circumstantial and subject to personal opinion, you have to admit to this.

• Hmm...
Could be because this mentally handicapped person feels deeply unworthy and shameful for enjoying a chocolate cake?

eating feces makes him feel like he gets what he deserves, it gives him some form of gratification, purpose in life. Justice.

it's no different then when people seek out abusive relationships as a response to childhood trauma because that's what they are familiar with and feel comfortable with. Even though -objectively rationally- a healthy relationship would be better for them, they get more gratification out of an abusive one as it vibes with their mental struggles and the way their personality shaped around traumatic events.
The viewpoint of someone with trauma or a mental illness shouldn’t be treated the same as that of a person without those experiences. The trauma or illness needs to be factored in, which makes it an exception or an anomaly, since most people don’t have these conditions.

• +1
who is innocent and who isn't?

These moral judgements you are making are extremely circumstantial and subject to personal opinion, you have to admit to this.
Person A is walking home late at night after visiting a friend when Person B, carrying a pistol, shoots them without any prior history or connection between them. They don't know each other, but Person B felt an urge to kill. In your view, who is innocent and who is not?

The viewpoint of someone with trauma or a mental illness shouldn’t be treated the same as that of a person without those experiences. The trauma or illness needs to be factored in, which makes it an exception or an anomaly, since most people don’t have these conditions.
Trauma and illness will always be a part of human civilization though. It's part of life because life isn't perfect.

Even a 'perfect family' can get traumatized from some freak car-crash accident where suddenly a child loses his parents or gets maimed and rejected/bullied as a response to their handicap.

A society cannot function without considering that there will always be a considerable group of unlucky / mentally ill people in it.
These people will cope in various ways, some responses more harmful to others than other coping mechanisms. But you have to account for this.

And you can't deny this reality. You can't pretend like 'accidents don't happen', 'mental illness is unnatural'. Because THIS IS NATURAL.
It's part of human life to have accidents and weirdness.

For every olympic athlete, you also have a person on the other side of the spectrum who is a total physically disabled failure in life. You can't deny his reality, his needs, and his morality.

Person A is walking home late at night after visiting a friend when Person B, carrying a pistol, shoots them without any prior history or connection between them. They don't know each other, but Person B felt an urge to kill. In your view, who is innocent and who is not?
In my opinion it doesn't matter who is right or who is innocent.

Shit just happens.
We should torture and publicly hang Person B to give a signal so that others don't act like him, but other than that, these freak accidents will always occur in life in some way/shape/form.

Have to deal with the inevitable problems that result from it.

• +1
In my opinion it doesn't matter who is right or who is innocent.

Shit just happens.
We should torture and publicly hang Person B to give a signal so that others don't act like him, but other than that, these freak accidents will always occur in life in some way/shape/form.
Ah, but the fact that you want to punish Person B to set an example shows you recognize that what they did was wrong and unnatural.

Ah, but the fact that you want to punish Person B to set an example shows you recognize that what they did was wrong and unnatural.
it's a balancing act, a grey zone.

In the end, who do people care about and how much effort do they want to make to protect the people they care about?

Women. Especially young white women. Are cherished and protected.
So when person B kills a young white woman, people want him dead. Yet when he kills a 40yo ugly man, people don't care, etc.

In the end life is just meaningless garbage tbh, fuck all of this shit honestly.

The more I think about it, the more I realize how fucked up this world and society is.
How you get judged by your looks, something you can't control.
The way you are born into wealth/connections, or without any of it.

This world resembles hell to me.
Hedonism is the only thing that makes sense when you realize that we live in hell and you just need to make the best of this shitty situation in the moment, without concern for long-term effects because the future isn't certain anyways.

• +1
I have known her since she was a little kid.
Today I saw pics of her what she looks like now and you just know she's a little slut getting fucked every day.
This is such an insane thing to say. I honestly wish I didn’t have the reading comprehension to understand this

• Hmm...
it's a balancing act, a grey zone.

In the end, who do people care about and how much effort do they want to make to protect the people they care about?

Women. Especially young white women. Are cherished and protected.
So when person B kills a young white woman, people want him dead. Yet when he kills a 40yo ugly man, people don't care, etc.

In the end life is just meaningless garbage tbh, fuck all of this shit honestly.

The more I think about it, the more I realize how fucked up this world and society is. How you get judged by your looks, something you can't control. The way you are born into wealth/connections.

This world resembles hell to me.
Yes, I agree that some people may receive more favorable treatment than others, but even then, your rights won’t ever be completely taken away or nullified. Even if the 40 year-old man gets less outcry and media attention, his case won’t be completely dismissed without any effort.

This is such an insane thing to say. I honestly wish I didn’t have the reading comprehension to understand this
Help me in understanding your thoughts.

So you, just like me, sees a healthy, slim, 21 year old girl with big tits and ass. My niece.
It's obvious that a girl like her would be getting a lot of attention and as a result, getting railed, fucked, on a regular basis like a slut, as it is an enjoyable and advantageous activity for her.

You somehow deny this reality? Explain this to me.

You deny reality to live in your own delusions, I don't care.

Last edited:
Help me in understanding your thoughts.

So you, just like me, sees a healthy slim 21 year old girl with big tits and ass. My niece.
It's obvious that a girl like her would be getting a lot of attention and as a result, getting railed, fucked, on a regular basis like a slut, as it is an enjoyable and advantageous activity.

You somehow deny this? Explain this to me.
Well yeah no doubt about that. It’s just the fact that she’s blood related to you thats all. And how do you know she’s as sexually active & promiscuous as you claim. Do you discuss sex lives amongst each other?

Yes, I agree that some people may receive more favorable treatment than others, but even then, your rights won’t ever be completely taken away or nullified. Even if the 40 year-old man gets less outcry and media attention, his case won’t be completely dismissed without any effort.
Yes, but that brings forward the point of why this 40 year old man should even care about a moral outcry or what happens to him.

In the end, the main purpose, goal, of every human, is to maximize his own pleasure and satisfaction in life. Every person works like this.
Mentally ill people, people with traumatic childhoods, etc. they do things that you don't consider rational. But they are doing this to satisfy themselves anyways.

Take for example me, Moggergaston. I feel lonely and disconnected in life, yet whenever I socialize it triggers trauma in me where I feel even more lonely than when I would socially isolate. As a result I get comfort from social isolation because I am trying to maximize personal happiness, gratification, well-being.

Meanwhile others will consider me a freak. 'Yeah he is socially isolated because he is socially isolating himself, what a fucking cunt, fuck him.'

it's just brutal tbh, and I have gotten to care less and less about what others think over time since their opinions of me come from a privileged/delusional view on things.

• +1
Today I saw pics of her what she looks like now and you just know she's a little slut getting fucked every day.

Polish women fog hard, very sexy.
Especially when you have lion DNA like in my family.
Send Angelica to me.

Yes, but that brings forward the point of why this 40 year old man should even care about a moral outcry or what happens to him.
Because the goal of life is to stay alive.
In the end, the main purpose, goal, of every human, is to maximize his own pleasure and satisfaction in life. Every person works like this.
Mentally ill people, people with traumatic childhoods, etc. they do things that you don't consider rational. But they are doing this to satisfy themselves anyways.

Take for example me, Moggergaston. I feel lonely and disconnected in life, yet whenever I socialize it triggers trauma in me where I feel even more lonely than when I would socially isolate. As a result I get comfort from social isolation because I am trying to maximize personal happiness, gratification, well-being.

Meanwhile others will consider me a freak. 'Yeah he is socially isolated because he is socially isolating himself, what a fucking cunt, fuck him.'

it's just brutal tbh, and I have gotten to care less and less about what others think over time since their opinions of me come from a privileged/delusional view on things.
I think the main difference in our perspectives on life and its purpose comes from the fact that I am religious and you are not. For me, life and its pleasures are not the ultimate goal or the main reason for living. I have a higher purpose: to worship God, live righteously within certain boundaries, and enjoy the pleasures of this world as an additional benefit. In your case, since you are not religious, this perspective might not make sense to you. For you, there is no ultimate goal beyond this one life, so making the most of it and seeking pleasure becomes paramount. This makes it especially fucked up when you feel you haven’t achieved your goals, it will make you feel like a failure to not have lived fully before you die and you become dust. Consequently, our views on the world will differ. We may share some common understandings, such as the importance of Family and pleasure, we will likely disagree on many gray areas because we view them through different lenses.

Yeah Polish women do be really attractive tbh

Polish women fog hard, very sexy.
Especially when you have lion DNA like in my family.
How old are you