My prediction of where the Middle East conflict is headed the next days

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
So i have been closely following statements these last weeks of all parts, including the main protagonists in the recent days being Iran and Israel

Israel has vowed to respond with, what they described as, "a harsh attack", and there are high level politicians that have said and i quote "The biggest opportunity we had in 50 years to end with the Iranian octopus"

Iran, on the other hand, has been saying constantly that if they are attacked, they will respond inmediatly.

The US has commented that they don't want Israel targeting nuclear iranian installations (It would be a massive blow not only for Iran but for all the region including Israel, so it doesn't make much sense), but that, however, they completely support Israel responding and that they hope it will be key infrastructure like oil fields and so on.

My prediction in regards to the Iranian plan is that Israel will attack oil or gas infrastructure, maybe even target Iranian scientists and/or do some sort of pagerlike operation attack like what they did in Lebanon, and Iran, intelligently, will not respond. This is because we already know since months ago that the goal of Netanyahu is to drag America into a war with Iran, and he has put all hopes on provoking all the region so that Iranians come out ravaging in an emotional and quick response so that the American establishment can finally say and justify to their people "See, they are savages after we only made a genocide and ethnically cleansed Gaza, let's help Israel!"

I believe Iran is talking of "An inmediate and harsh response to any attack" so that Israel and the US get intimidated with the potential response and lack of both knowledge and time of reaction for it, i.e predictability. Therefore, they will curb it a bit just in case and will not strike any nuclear facility, but just oil or gas infrastructure and Iran will take the blow which will not be as close as damaging to their image as when their allies in Lebanon lost all it's leadership, and after already having demostrated that they could strike Israel.

After that, Iran and the rest of the axis plan to continue the current strategy and maybe if there is need of a sort of response it will order their allies to escalate a stage. A war of attrition in which Israel is getting destroyed economically, militarily, socially making the country more unstable, and with millions of people leaving.

The ultimate plan of all the resistance axis is that they want to reach a stage in which sooner or later all settlers will leave the region voluntarily, but, at the same time, the other side doesn't have an excuse to use their nuclear weaponry (In which case the destruction of Israel is also assured).

The only way i see Iran responding is if Israel strikes Khamenei or the president of the goverment and it is made public that Israel did it (Contrary to the Raisi thing, which most probably Israel did it also). Otherwise, i think they will take the blow and continue the strategy which is exactly what Netanyahu doesn't want.

I also predict Israel will respond on the 7th of October as a kind of propaganda tool and boost in front of their own population which Netanyahu is clearly constantly seeking for on all desperation even if it doesn't help or benefit at all the fronts, to lift their shattered and defeated spirits somehow.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Mewton and Carbine
you have no idea what Netanyahu or any other fag wants nigga its over just live your life

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, halloweed and ReadBooksEveryday
you have no idea what Netanyahu or any other fag wants nigga its over just live your life
Every serious analyst agrees, Netanyahu wants escalation and a total war.

Netanyahu before October 7th was on the verge of going to prison for corruption charges. Now if the war stops he is on the verge of going to prison because of corruption charges, killing his own civilians on October for using the "Hannibal Directive" and neglecting the hostages for which their families have tried to bring him to court.

All his reputation was being "Mr.Security", and it was shattered on October of last year.

The moment the war stops for some time he goes to prison. Everytime a leader of his enemy factions agreed to a ceasefire with the mediators and the americans, he basically went out of his way and killed him barely minutes or hours after.

Last edited:
This can surely not escalate to a WWIII type conflict. No super power of the world is going to risk it's economy for some proxy war in the middle east

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, thenewhebbe and ReadBooksEveryday

This can surely not escalate to a WWIII type conflict. No super power of the world is going to risk it's economy for some proxy war in the middle east
You knwo nothing whatsoever and yet you pose as a sage! Ridiculous!

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton